Who do you support for Attorney Gener...
F M Jerry

Savannah, GA

#2266 Oct 17, 2013
To What Will it take;

The reason to stay out of Wings Plus on Sample Road. In my view a Nazi headquarters managed by Bullies plus Nothing like having the entire CSPD show up on your door step and they consider this Not to be excessive force.
***chicken has currently been over and over determined to be a unhealthy food.

It contains traces of arsenic, Tylenol (linked to skin disease and caffeine( excess linked to Alzheimer’s and brain dysfunction). Plus all that Bad bacteria throughout the body is unhealthy.
Joe

Hollywood, FL

#2267 Oct 17, 2013
Religious freaks are people bashers.
Joe

Hollywood, FL

#2269 Oct 17, 2013
Al Gores revenge you become more fictional transparent and stupid, with any other comment you don't know how to handle. Angry troll
Joe

Hollywood, FL

#2270 Oct 17, 2013
Gary Morse would be the Dixie mafia that you fictionalized. Proof was not evident in your complaint about tax dollars or government corruption on the topic of Rick Scott. Your complaint about where tax dollars are going was met with an opinion that people expressing their concerns are just angry [not the case] The number of people marching in Washington D.C. was on entirely different date than you indicated for a march that you never claimed being a part of. You're an empty headed communist sympathizer. Al Gores Revenge.
Joe

Hollywood, FL

#2272 Oct 17, 2013
You have changed your name three times Joe- hehe- Al gores revenge in order to cover up your own corruption.
Joe

Hollywood, FL

#2273 Oct 17, 2013
People that aren't to lazy to debate the type of idiot that you are, can go to the topic of Election Result/Rick Scott find the name Al Gores Revenge [near the last page] and realize that your denial of changing a name is proven by the fact that you agree with the same stupid opinion[s] that Al Gores Revenge claims to have.
Joe

Hollywood, FL

#2274 Oct 17, 2013
Your ideas of corruption don't work. The downfall of urban/suburban development would be good definition of how tax dollars are misspent. Reports that continuously point out $79 [M]illion spent on a convention center surrounded by urban decay, due to negligence of city government- any and all reports of 10.5 million- several $30.000 studies without results reports of 1.5 Million on a music festival concerning Daytona beach and there is more. More for you or anyone to be very angry about. Not directing the anger toward the people that live in suburban neighborhoods because you sound like you don't. Manicured lawns middle class streets and shopping centers exist out here. It's impossible to rub somebodies nose in that idea based on opinion that shows results against, an opinion that has no fact. Bury your head in the sand, just stay away from middle class America. Those reports that you read are always changing.
Joe

Fort Wayne, IN

#2275 Oct 17, 2013
F M Jerry wrote:
To What Will it take;
The reason to stay out of Wings Plus on Sample Road. In my view a Nazi headquarters managed by Bullies plus Nothing like having the entire CSPD show up on your door step and they consider this Not to be excessive force.
***chicken has currently been over and over determined to be a unhealthy food.
It contains traces of arsenic, Tylenol (linked to skin disease and caffeine( excess linked to Alzheimer’s and brain dysfunction). Plus all that Bad bacteria throughout the body is unhealthy.
Chicken does not contain Tylenol. Tampering of Tylenol as a trusted product forced a redirecting in Food & Drug administration rules involving a lengthy investigation of American safety standard. For a closer definition it became very difficult to open the damn box bag wrapper, and container of the majority of American products. Tylenol accused of containing a harmful substance [similar to rat poison] was found to be tampered with in that investigation, narrowed down to one bottle saving the reputation of the company.
Joe

Fort Wayne, IN

#2277 Oct 17, 2013
Tryptophan similar to an effect of turkey is contained in the digestive tract of a chicken. The digestive system of a chicken shows a low mortality for survival in terms of bacterial infection.- to avoid being graphic. dopamine levels specifically effect the central/peripheral -outer layer edge of the nervous system. Tryptophan as an amino acid, is used as a type of energy control within the form of an enzyme by using neurotransmitters to control serotonin levels. While Alzheimer's does effect the nervous system in major areas of the brain... it has nothing what so ....EVER to do with chicken!
Joe

Fort Wayne, IN

#2278 Oct 17, 2013
Joe wrote:
Joe you're back showing up with the sleezeburg ISP again.
Why don't you stick it where the sun don't shine and call it day???
You're still not finished offending yourself yet!
Joe

Fort Wayne, IN

#2279 Oct 17, 2013
Joe wrote:
You have changed your name three times Joe- hehe- Al gores revenge in order to cover up your own corruption.
you can at lest change your name again to something more believable Al Gores revenge
F M Jerry

Savannah, GA

#2280 Oct 17, 2013
As recently reported;

“Nearly 20 percent of corporate crime is being committed by companies that make products for your health. Crimes committed by some of the top pharmaceutical companies include fabricated studies and hiding damaging research.”

“A number of recent articles and books have delved into the practices of the drug industry, concluding it operates like an organized crime ring. Corruption of science is one of the most dangerous forms of corruption.”
In addition,“A recent study concluded that a majority of American drug commercials—60 percent of prescription drug ads, and 80 percent of ads for over-the-counter (OTC) drugs are either misleading or outright false.”

How many wrongful deaths attached to this false advertising?

“Warnings of adverse side effects in drug ads can backfire.”

Big pharma has the dough flow though, 9 Billion in revenue,

What’s a few bucks in damages?, it is not their loved one or relative.

I support someone whose going to be though on unscrupulous Pharma companies? I support Pam Bondi who knows may run for President. Woman are the most Bi-Partisans!
As the soldier yelling at the Congreeman during th shut down, it doesn't bother you until it effects you.
Joe

Fort Wayne, IN

#2281 Oct 17, 2013
How many reports in terms of actual numbers are fabricated? How can you tell the reports are fabricated. How do you know you can trust the information that you're reading? How many recent articles? How many recent books? What were the names of the books? How many wrongful deaths related to advertising? You're providing vague information. These are legal matters, handled by the court system. You can't convict major drug companies in the court of public opinion to stop them from operating? If people are under the influence of so many drugs as you claim.. It is an addictive substance. You can't get them to stop by telling them too. You're just spreading a message of hate regardless of what the evidence shows.
Joe

Fort Wayne, IN

#2282 Oct 17, 2013
Even by their own admission federal government agencies including presidents in the past, and Hilary Clinton have talked about why Medicare/Medicaid is not working. We have a ruined tax base by allowing large multi company stores like Walmart make it impossible for small business to survive. Small business survives from a thriving real estate market. The government allowed for easy access loans and turned struggling properties into low income housing. Ruining the tax base, by squeezing out small business. Fannie Mae/ Fannie Mac= are government run programs that led the way for other government run programs to destroy the ideas of what Americans are entitled too. Medicare!!
F M Jerry

Savannah, GA

#2284 Oct 19, 2013
Joe from Leesburget al ;
I do not believe any of the statistics are fabricated. There from a reliable source. If you watch TV at all; the number of drugs under litigation seems endless. One can hardly navigate all the T.V stations without a drug litigation Atty asking you if you've been harmed. They do not mentioned the number but if it worth the commercial time the number must be enormous.

How many drugs on the American Red Cross unable to donate list?

True, I can't get pharmaceutical companies to stop but feel the Public needs to be more educated and informed on the subject, ignorance is not bliss. It bothers me even more too too many doctors play ball with these companies ahead of your good and welfare for money and Perks.

May I suggest reading about the addictive effects being caused by Oreo Cookies. Just as I have always suspected Cookies, more specifically the Sugar is a more dangerous chemical substance than crack cocaine in the long run.
Some scientist think sugar is somehow connected/linked to all illnesses.
Joe

Fort Wayne, IN

#2285 Oct 19, 2013
Sugar is the basis of function in the body using R.N.A./D.N.A./ transcription of an amino acid. necessary for continuous function by breaking down co.2 h.20 levels for energy to reproduce with 3 basic phosphate groups. Aside from diabetic illness and effects on the heart. You have nothing> Your other points have been disputed. Including your disbelief in biological science based on your religious beliefs. Your preaching the wrong words. The wrong methods. Health care remains a government controlled issue. Not 14 years of education down the drain!
Joe

Fort Wayne, IN

#2286 Oct 19, 2013
F M Jerry wrote:
Joe from Leesburget al ;
I do not believe any of the statistics are fabricated. There from a reliable source. If you watch TV at all; the number of drugs under litigation seems endless. One can hardly navigate all the T.V stations without a drug litigation Atty asking you if you've been harmed. They do not mentioned the number but if it worth the commercial time the number must be enormous.
How many drugs on the American Red Cross unable to donate list?
True, I can't get pharmaceutical companies to stop but feel the Public needs to be more educated and informed on the subject, ignorance is not bliss. It bothers me even more too too many doctors play ball with these companies ahead of your good and welfare for money and Perks.
May I suggest reading about the addictive effects being caused by Oreo Cookies. Just as I have always suspected Cookies, more specifically the Sugar is a more dangerous chemical substance than crack cocaine in the long run.
Some scientist think sugar is somehow connected/linked to all illnesses.
How can you take responsibility for telling the public they are ignorant. When government issues remain the source of aggravation by resetting the rules of the Food & Drug Administration- up to and including making it difficult to open an American product to evidence tampering caused by one person=Tylenol problem. You're going after drug companies doctors pharmaceutical companies and ... Chickens?? LOL Maybe it's the Nazi chickens that cause the problem, and you have emotional issues that you're not willing to accept. Maybe not. You're still abusing the right to free speech by using insistence. People need to understand that!
Joe

Fort Wayne, IN

#2287 Oct 19, 2013
F M Jerry wrote:
As recently reported;
“Nearly 20 percent of corporate crime is being committed by companies that make products for your health. Crimes committed by some of the top pharmaceutical companies include fabricated studies and hiding damaging research.”
“A number of recent articles and books have delved into the practices of the drug industry, concluding it operates like an organized crime ring. Corruption of science is one of the most dangerous forms of corruption.”
In addition,“A recent study concluded that a majority of American drug commercials—60 percent of prescription drug ads, and 80 percent of ads for over-the-counter (OTC) drugs are either misleading or outright false.”
How many wrongful deaths attached to this false advertising?
“Warnings of adverse side effects in drug ads can backfire.”
Big pharma has the dough flow though, 9 Billion in revenue,
What’s a few bucks in damages?, it is not their loved one or relative.
I support someone whose going to be though on unscrupulous Pharma companies? I support Pam Bondi who knows may run for President. Woman are the most Bi-Partisans!
As the soldier yelling at the Congreeman during th shut down, it doesn't bother you until it effects you.
Government studies conducted by the F.D.A. which is a Government agency not a pharmaceutical company!
Joe

Fort Wayne, IN

#2288 Oct 19, 2013
Advertising agencies including television ads controlled by the Federal Communications commission. The rules and regulations of which were changed by president Ronald Reagan. Former president of the screen actors guild.
F M Jerry

Savannah, GA

#2289 Oct 19, 2013
Sugar-(Besides Diabetes)
"High cholesterol is NOT the cause of heart disease. It is in fact essential for good health, as it carries out essential functions within your cell membranes, and is critical for proper brain function and production of steroid hormones." Statins were proven lower brain cholesterol too low.

"The real cause of heart disease is related to damage inflicted on the inside wall of your arteries, the primary culprit of which is sugar, which causes plaque formation and thickening of the artery wall".
Three additional risk factors for heart disease are your fasting insulin and fasting blood sugar levels, and your iron level.

"Cholesterol-reducing drugs (statins) are among the most widely prescribed drugs on the market, and are the number one profit-maker for the pharmaceutical industry, largely due to relentless and highly successful direct-to-consumer advertising campaigns".

Daily exercise is as or may even be more effective for having your heart to function properly.

Yet, there are no less than 900 studies proving their adverse effects(statins), which run the gamut from muscle problems to increased cancer risk.

There are medical scientist that think "Sugar" is at the bottom of all illness. I tend to agree.

Joe,
Mainly those "Chicken Wings" sold on Sample Rd, plus the large Plastic containers of Soda plus the numerous number of unhealthy Health conditions at Wings Plus and because he's a former Cop who simply can have the precinct just invade your home when there employment practices come into question!!
***The exploitation of Kids(sleep deprivation). Happy Roy Arrigo and Det. Haydu went adios.

I am still NOT lol about that, Not until Wings Plus (Run by Bully’s) goes bellie up completely.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Safety Harbor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
when is the cara ryan murder trial (Nov '15) 22 hr Mward372 4
Onyums (Nov '14) Jun 24 anonymous 34
Stop the Illegal Alien Pope Train Jun 22 Go Blue Forever 17
Dishonest Divine Motors (Jul '15) Jun 20 mcmambo 8
News A Safeway grocery store is opening in Largo thi... Jun 17 greatneck 1
News It's not just Wal-Mart Jun 16 greatneck 1
News Dunedin firefighters respond to garage explosion Jun 14 Victim 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Safety Harbor Mortgages