Who do you support for Attorney Gener...
Run262

Dumont, NJ

#2742 Aug 16, 2014
I bet the bitch deserved a smacking.
WHAT

Spring Hill, FL

#2743 Aug 16, 2014
Run262 wrote:
I bet the bitch deserved a smacking.
short and confusing......really Run do better
Panamaed

Mobile, AL

#2744 Aug 17, 2014
Don't blame the Tea Party for the likes of her or anyone else that has tried to commandeer their ideas for their own selfish goals....much like Occupy....

“Free to be me and you!”

Since: Aug 14

Tampa, FL

#2745 Aug 17, 2014
Panamaed wrote:
Don't blame the Tea Party for the likes of her or anyone else that has tried to commandeer their ideas for their own selfish goals....much like Occupy....
Pam Bondi has to go!!!

“Free to be me and you!”

Tampa, FL

#2746 Aug 17, 2014
William wrote:
Prohibition must end!
Amen!!!!!!!
Juan

Jacksonville, FL

#2747 Aug 17, 2014
Liberal forever wrote:
<quoted text>Amen!!!!!!!
You say you are a liberal forever, please explain why open borders is a good thing. Please explain why the money I make should be given to people that refuse to work when I started out working at the Piggly Wiggly and wanted to make more for my family? Why should I have to pay for slavery when my family never owned a slave but was a share cropper?

“Free to be me and you!”

Tampa, FL

#2748 Aug 17, 2014
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
You say you are a liberal forever, please explain why open borders is a good thing. Please explain why the money I make should be given to people that refuse to work when I started out working at the Piggly Wiggly and wanted to make more for my family? Why should I have to pay for slavery when my family never owned a slave but was a share cropper?
Did you watch .The Hunt on CNN? I hate seeing people suffer and die. Especially the children alone out there. I guess you have never been alone as a child. I refuse to quit caring about the children.
Panamaed

Mobile, AL

#2749 Aug 18, 2014
THIS IS RE: EXPOSING CORRUPT MEDICAL EXAMINERS AND CORONERS EVERYWHERE:

I remember Dr. Baden well...KAY SYBERS, MARTIN ANDERSON, DAVID CARRADINE, MICHAEL BROWN, ETC...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Baden

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2014/08/18/us/micha...

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story...

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/archive/inde...

“Free to be me and you!”

Tampa, FL

#2750 Aug 18, 2014
Panamaed wrote:
THIS IS RE: EXPOSING CORRUPT MEDICAL EXAMINERS AND CORONERS EVERYWHERE:
I remember Dr. Baden well...KAY SYBERS, MARTIN ANDERSON, DAVID CARRADINE, MICHAEL BROWN, ETC...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Baden
http://mobile.nytimes.com/2014/08/18/us/micha...
http://abcnews.go.com/US/story...
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/archive/inde...
Dr Baden is very famous. It must have cost a fortune to autopsy twice. This is like a Civil War within the US. Poor Obama........he has his hands full these days.
Juan

Jacksonville, FL

#2751 Aug 19, 2014
Liberal forever wrote:
<quoted text>Did you watch .The Hunt on CNN? I hate seeing people suffer and die. Especially the children alone out there. I guess you have never been alone as a child. I refuse to quit caring about the children.
No I did not watch CNN or any other TV news. You said you guess I have never been alone as a child. All I can say is I hope no child is left alone. I grew up in foster care until I was 18 years old. If you did not know that is when payment stops for foster parents. I will not go into detail what most foster parents really use you for, but for being alone that was me. I am glad you refuse to stop caring about the children, but what are you really doing about it? When I joined the military I found my family. I lost one friend in Haiti, lost my mind in Liberia, lost 5 friends in Iraq and 11 friends in Afghanistan. That is 17 friends dead, more that I cannot even look at anymore and you want to lecture me on caring about people. All I can say is I am so glad I do not know you. I care only about the people I know. By the way, my name is not Juan, that was supposed to be funny.
lost

Spring Hill, FL

#2752 Aug 19, 2014
some, most, many but not alllost

“Free to be me and you!”

Tampa, FL

#2753 Aug 22, 2014
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
No I did not watch CNN or any other TV news. You said you guess I have never been alone as a child. All I can say is I hope no child is left alone. I grew up in foster care until I was 18 years old. If you did not know that is when payment stops for foster parents. I will not go into detail what most foster parents really use you for, but for being alone that was me. I am glad you refuse to stop caring about the children, but what are you really doing about it? When I joined the military I found my family. I lost one friend in Haiti, lost my mind in Liberia, lost 5 friends in Iraq and 11 friends in Afghanistan. That is 17 friends dead, more that I cannot even look at anymore and you want to lecture me on caring about people. All I can say is I am so glad I do not know you. I care only about the people I know. By the way, my name is not Juan, that was supposed to be funny.
I am glad you found a family. The military was my ex husbands family also. What don't kill us......makes us stronger. My children served in the military also......mydaughter in Desert Storm. My family is very patriotic. We have 9 Patriots who fought in the RW. We have family in each war since. My family goes back to Virginia in the mid 1500's. My name is not Liberal either.....but I am glad I am. John Lennon is my father by radio in the 60's. I listened to him daily back in Texas back then. My 10 year old granddaughter sang the song Imagine at her school last spring. Some of us hope it is true someday.
Taxus

Lady Lake, FL

#2754 Aug 23, 2014
Miami Cubano wrote:
I will be voting for the most extremist right winger in the bunch which is typical of my Miami Cuban family,friends.
I want Florida so far to the right that one day we make Texas look liberal.
Dan Gelber is a common sense moderate and thus not what I and my family are looking for in a candidate.
ROTFLMBO !!!!!!!!!! OK, I guess I'll vote for Dan then. LOLOLOL Love it.

“Free to be me and you!”

Tampa, FL

#2755 Aug 28, 2014
Taxus wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMBO !!!!!!!!!! OK, I guess I'll vote for Dan then. LOLOLOL Love it.
Miami Cubano..........why do you wish that in Florida. The Baby Boomers are taking over here in Florida. You Cuban-Americans pull to the RIGHT. And the Baby Boomers will pull left. We will see WHO WINS!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2757 Sep 1, 2014
Liberal forever wrote:
<quoted text>Dr Baden is very famous. It must have cost a fortune to autopsy twice. This is like a Civil War within the US. Poor Obama........he has his hands full these days.
Family did'nt pay for that....Sure would be fascinating to know, who did?....CNN?......
AWAKE

Spring Hill, FL

#2758 Sep 1, 2014
four years stale.......
this is 2014 not 2010..........
..........comment on stupidity
what self made man

United States

#2759 Sep 2, 2014
Funny how times and friends change…now Rick Scott has the support of Mel Sembler!
Mel Sembler and his son Brent were close friends with Clearwater’s Charlie Crist (both father and son)

Straight founder “Ambassador” Mel Sembler “post turtled” Charlie Crist to Education Commissioner.

Governor Jeb Bush “post turtle” Charlie Crist to Attorney General of Florida so as to protect his Republican money man Mel Sembler from the long list of crimes committed at his Straight, Inc. child abuse facilities……….
2007- Charlie becomes governor and spends entire four years politicking for his next “post turtle” position during which time the entire Republican Party of Florida comes apart at the seams under the leaderless “partying” leadership of RPOF Chairman Jim Greer and the massive culture of corruption that had/ has engulfed Florida politics of both parties since the takeover of Florida “politicks” by crime boss aka former governor Jeb Bush.
Disgruntled Republican Charlie Crist jumps ship on the Repubs, first to Independent where he looses the US Senate to former Florida Speaker and Bush dynasty Lieutenant Marco Rubio, then Crist moves on to Democrat. For some unknown reason former Dallas Texas Bush family lawyer and partner with GW Bush, Richard Rainwater, Tom Hicks and others Rick Scott uses $70 million of stolen Medicare funds to run against Bill McCollum after Jim Greer denied the Repubs a primary. Scott wins claiming he’s a poor boy from Missouri that worked his way through everything by buying two donut shops and having his poor old mother whom he drags along with him to run them when he went to school and eventually saved up $125 thou with his wife Ann and went into the hospital business and made millions before he got caught.
He is suffering from MENTAL PAUSE – he completely forgets to mention his Dallas Bush Family connections, partnerships with GW Bush Rainwater, Hicks in the Texas Rangers and Dallas lawyer days.
Wouldn’t everyone think he would be proud to brag about his partnership with Richard Rainwater in starting Columbia in 1987 when it was Richard Rainwater in 1984 who bought the controlling interest in Disney and hired and installed Michael Eisner as it’s CEO Right here in Orlando, Florida.
Later researchers even learned Rick Scott was involved with Mel Sembler in the Dallas operations of Straight, Inc. No wonder Mel Sembler had (now) Governor Rick Scott for a fund raiser at his Clearwater home on April 1, 2014. Maybe they were celebrating April Fools Day for believing all the fools in Florida that can’t see them for what they are!
Now researchers have found Rick Scott and Richard Rainwater’s Columbia/ HCA Medicare Fraud scams were really the results of years of Jeb Bush and family connection’s to IMC founded by Jeb’s friend and partner Miguel Recarey. Jr. who fled the US under Federal indictment in the summer of 1987. Jeb was able to use his family power to flip IMC over to Humana who packaged it as Galen Hospital Corp which was then picked up by Jeb and partners Rick Scott and Richard Rainwater as Columbia. Eventually merged with Frist brother’s of Nashville’s HCA to become Columbia/ HCA. Then in 1997 when they had to throw Rick Scott under the bus for the Medicare Fraud while at the same time saving him from prosecution and letting him escape with millions of stolen Medicare dollars, Jeb Bush and family merged Columbia/ HCA into Tenet Hospital Corporation where Jeb Bush is the sole director today.
AWAKE

Spring Hill, FL

#2760 Sep 2, 2014
2010?

quess so!

unless claptrack hoowee

“Free to be me and you!”

Zephyrhills, FL

#2765 Sep 28, 2014
I will have to admit that Pam Bondi did get rid of "Spice......Bath Salt's.......and the pill mills of Florida. " Less people died of overdosing since she did her thing......but she is too far to the right for me.
DUMB NO

Spring Hill, FL

#2766 Sep 28, 2014
26 days since last posted here - HUH?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Safety Harbor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
when is the cara ryan murder trial (Nov '15) 1 hr Mward372 4
Onyums (Nov '14) Jun 24 anonymous 34
Stop the Illegal Alien Pope Train Jun 22 Go Blue Forever 17
Dishonest Divine Motors (Jul '15) Jun 20 mcmambo 8
News A Safeway grocery store is opening in Largo thi... Jun 17 greatneck 1
News It's not just Wal-Mart Jun 16 greatneck 1
News Dunedin firefighters respond to garage explosion Jun 14 Victim 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Safety Harbor Mortgages