what is in your water THANK YOUR PET ...

what is in your water THANK YOUR PET SHOP

Posted in the Saddle Brook Forum

bill gates

Woodbridge, NJ

#1 Nov 13, 2008
I used to work at the fish tank on rt 46 in saddle brook and thought the town should know where they drain their dirty water. All you have to do is follow the hose from their building to the drain in back of staples. Yes that is right the dirty tank water with formaldihyde copper sulfate malicite green and potassium permaganate (all cancer causing agents) goes right into your water source. The reason for this is the store is on a septic system and the landlord will raise their rent if they fill it to fast. So every week they pump this water right into that drain. Guess not only do they worry about money but they do not care what happens to the drinking water. Someone should look into this..
Al Gore

Randolph, NJ

#2 Nov 13, 2008
BIO TERRORISTS! And what do they do with the dead fish? I'm calling the mayor on this as soon as he is cleared. Thanks you, you're a great American
And a good snitch.
Toxic Avenger

Woodbridge, NJ

#3 Nov 19, 2008
I went by The Fish Tank last night and Mr. Gates was correct they have a hose from there buiking right into the storm drain by STAPLES. This means all of those chemicals go right to our water source. This is a crime against our city..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saddle Brook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Garfield's Twitter Page (Jul '09) Dec 1 shore moved 912
News Jersey neighbors offer Muslims support against ... Nov 27 REAL_TEXAN 5
News Five arrested, one hospitalized after two-hour ... (Jul '13) Nov 27 god wont help us 4
News Paterson fatal shooting targeted two in red Cad... Nov 23 Good dude 1
Verizon Wireless Celebrates Grand Opening at Ga... Nov 14 Verizon Wireless 1
News Paterson City Workers Say Mayor Requested Priva... Nov 9 Patersonian 2
Landlord not returning Security Deposit Nov 8 eddi3johns 1

Saddle Brook Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Saddle Brook Mortgages