Ex-Lincoln Park CFO charged with theft

Feb 14, 2008 Full story: Daily Record

“The arrest of Mr. Gerber was the result of the quick action of the mayor's office in reporting the alleged theft and the prompt actions of the Lincoln Park Police Department, which allowed the investigation to commence in a timely manner”

LINCOLN PARK -- A man who resigned his position as chief financial officer for the borough last week was arrested this morning for stealing $10,000. Dennis J. Gerber, 57, of Saddle Brook, was charged with one ... via Daily Record

Full Story
A Lincoln Park Resident

AOL

#1 Feb 15, 2008
No wonder why the town has no money. How many of the other Borough employees are involved with this fat scumbag? He probably took more then $10,000. Well the Business Administrator makes $293,000.00 a year. Explain how his job is worth that much. The homo loser that runs the DPW is worth $100,000.00 and all he does is drive around in a white car and does nothing. I think the residents deserve better employees for the borough and we deserve answers!!!
Wolf52

Randolph, NJ

#2 Feb 15, 2008
Welcome to the world of small town politics!
The State of New Jersey is finsihed and it took 40 years of corrupt politics and people who re elect more of the same to do it. As property taxes hit record highs and New Jersey is one of the most expensive states to live in, the best answer our governor gives us is more tax on gasoline. We need to trim allot of fat from Trenton the 616 municipalities of NJ. If public transportation was good, it might almost make sense. If you are fed up with taxes and mismanaged government in the State of NJ, go to Americans for Prosperity on line http://www.afphq.org/index.php...
It's worth your time to hear what Steve Lonegan has to say. I met him at a rally and was very impressed. Don't count on local politicans to do the job, many of them are too busy filling their pockets with your money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saddle Brook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
high crime minority areas Wed candy 3
Vigil for slain teen held in Paterson Wed candy 2
Three Paterson residents escape injury in 4th W... Dec 15 dave 1
Bergen Police chief takes last walk through doo... Dec 14 Tom Justice 1
Two-car accident in Fair Lawn sends 4 to hospit... Dec 11 melonie 1
Paramus Sweeps With Democrats Elected Dec 11 smh 2
Man charged with burglary in Fair Lawn Dec 9 singer 1

Saddle Brook News Video

Saddle Brook Dating
Find my Match