You don't want to know. Yuck!
speakindatruth

Owensboro, KY

#3 Jan 12, 2012
Good food
Canyousaywhat

Greenville, KY

#4 Apr 3, 2012
Well, I used to work there..and can you just say "EWWWW". Bugs around the bar where the drinks were fixed and constant chain smoking in the kitchen area. Bitches and hoes work there...or at least DID when I was there...soooo glad I quit. Wouldnt let my dog eat there..be afraid he would catch a disease and die :)
neighbor watch

Owensboro, KY

#5 May 21, 2012
Its not like that any more now that you and the others got fired and or quit no problems now its a great place to eat
red head

Madisonville, KY

#6 Jun 3, 2012
Canyousaywhat wrote:
Well, I used to work there..and can you just say "EWWWW". Bugs around the bar where the drinks were fixed and constant chain smoking in the kitchen area. Bitches and hoes work there...or at least DID when I was there...soooo glad I quit. Wouldnt let my dog eat there..be afraid he would catch a disease and die :)
I know one girl that works there and she nasty and does things a girl shouldn't do just to get her fix, if u know what Italkin about
angel2005

Nebo, KY

#7 Oct 3, 2012
Is Christi still married to the "sex offender"?
angel2005

Cadiz, KY

#8 Oct 9, 2012
yes she is and hes the nicest guy they are dropping all that the girl came back 3 years later and told the truth and it wasnt what was told back then.
whass up

United States

#10 Oct 11, 2012
The last 3 comments are obviously from the same person... Durrrhh
Just sayin

Owensboro, KY

#11 Oct 15, 2012
Did they get laid off or fired
Wow

United States

#13 Oct 17, 2012
This is so pathetic.
Y'all got nothing to do with your time but talk bad about people.

Don't worry- ill pray for y'all.
laura burden loney

Philpot, KY

#14 Oct 18, 2012
Topixs is good for one thing for people to talk and judge people and hide their identity what cowards u r!!! U got things to say bout people say them... ur judgement or thoughts bout anyone doesn't mean crap.!!! Ur not God u have no right to judge !! But u do have the right to speak ur mind so talk all u want bout my uncle and my family I promise you ur crap or ur opinions will not bring us down.... LOVE MY FAMILY
brat

Sarasota, FL

#16 Nov 10, 2012
I love blue jays the service and food is great I am not fond of the previous owners that old lady use to talk bad about her family or her husbands family I know his kids and I worked with his daughter and that lady treats them like shit.
well well

Madisonville, KY

#17 Mar 3, 2013
I like my eggs with a sprinkling of cigarette ashes.
whos who

Owensboro, KY

#18 Mar 4, 2013
what happened to that holly chick down there...she was worth goin in to see...alot better than the food!!
too too

Duluth, GA

#19 Apr 10, 2013
She's gone she's not missed at all she's working at the prison. Probably packing pot to the prisoners
whos who

Owensboro, KY

#20 Apr 10, 2013
probly not the only thing she likes to pack in her....
bean

Duluth, GA

#21 Apr 17, 2013
No mre druggies there that girl has got rid of all the crappy waitresses good food too and all cleaned up and I love the karaoke its great entertainment and close to home its great for sacramento
all good

Owensboro, KY

#22 May 14, 2013
Bluejays is good and people this is giving these women another chance
Just Wait

United States

#23 Jun 16, 2013
bean wrote:
No mre druggies there that girl has got rid of all the crappy waitresses good food too and all cleaned up and I love the karaoke its great entertainment and close to home its great for sacramento
just wait until your in there after they turn the lights off Nd a roach comes crawling g on you or gets in your drank.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sacramento Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 21 min tat tvam asi 142,451
Cheaper gas 24 min youcansaythatagain 2
News Same-sex marriage fight turns to clerk who refu... 4 hr Rose_NoHo 1,826
name???? 6 hr Wow 2
Puppy is hurt, leg broken, and I can't afford t... (May '11) 8 hr alley19 130
Kita Gibbs 8 hr Andrew shepherd 4
amamda issac 9 hr Friend 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sacramento Mortgages