VICTIMS!!! Time for legislative ACTIO...

VICTIMS!!! Time for legislative ACTION!!!

Posted in the Sacramento Forum

Lexington, KY

#1 Dec 14, 2012
Do not argue in your own favor on Topix..... Whoever posted about you wants to fight with you......And while picking a fight in real life means that someone eventually gets too hurt to keep fighting, an online fight will go on forever....... The more you post, the more they will post, the more search terms will appear about the issue and the more interesting it will become for other people to read..... Remember that people who cannot defend themselves in the real world derive an extra sense of power and control when they can hide behind a website........
Topix regulars love to debate, to argue, to minimize your feelings of being taken advantage of and they spend alot of time cyber blogging..... They have learned to have a thick skin on the internet but most don't have a clue what its like to be someone who operates in a human community who suddenly has their name trashed on the internet......
Understand that the more active a debate on Topix, the more it might draw in ad dollars and GOOGLE searches. Just end the conversation and believe that nothing that you can add will make things better right now. Decide to fight the fight on another platform......
Your most important course of action is to get this information out there, to contact your ATTORNEY GENERAL, to contact your LAWMAKERS and to SIGN THE PETITION ...... In all likelihood, each of us will have to wait until ALL of the abusive posts are archived or removed and few of us will see that happen individually.....This may be a hard pill to swallow, but it is a realistic one. Topix has not demonstrated that they care about their users, they care about the money that their website is generating and the power that they have over the internet.....
TOPIX can be ordered to hand over all info to a judge, even if the post is deleted & anonymous!!!!....It`s still ALL kept on file....

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#2 Dec 14, 2012
I agree.

Elk Horn, KY

#3 Dec 16, 2012
I Agree as well! Amanda will get the justice she deserves! I Cannot believe grown women act like that! Those girls should really seek some professional help.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sacramento Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min forumwatcher 173,880
Jet ski and/or ski boat rental 20 min janebell 1
special needs 58 min Kentucky 2
Victims proof?? Where's it at? 59 min Tiredofthebull 9
Terry Hayes 2 hr Standing with the... 8
Bethany King medical office 2 hr Jojo 3
Mclean County School Board 2 hr StandWithHayes 43

Sacramento Jobs

Personal Finance

Sacramento Mortgages