Four men plead guilty in Kennebunk prostitution case

Nov 13, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: SeacoastOnline

Four men pleaded guilty to the charge of engaging a prostitute in the Kennebunk prostitution case earlier this month, and did not have their names appear on the public list of alleged johns released by the Police Department.

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Nov 20, 2012
John

Boston, MA

#1 Nov 13, 2012
I feel that all names involved should be listed. If you get a a DUI charge it's listed in the local newspaper. Sounds like a "big" name was involvoled and he didn't want the bad publicity.
Burger

Bath, ME

#2 Nov 13, 2012
They can't keep there names private, its public record. Look at wlbz2 website and you can read the four men's names and the fines they paid. It is awfully sad how much people are making of this and how everyone seems to be itching for this to be some conspiriosy and cover up. Everyone is going to be some sad once all the names are out and it's all average Joe's. What we should keep in mind are the families that are being destroyed and the children that are being hurt from this. Search in private and not in public for your real life soap opera drama.
bobo

Dracut, MA

#3 Nov 20, 2012
Stop using sex as a weapon. It's normal, it's human and prostitution should be decriminalized.
CRAPICOLA

Hampton, NH

#4 Nov 20, 2012
Spending the time and resources on this is ridiculous.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The truth about Scarborough Downs and it's life... 17 hr Mark Ricci 1
ME Who do you support for Governor in Maine in 2010? (Oct '10) Aug 29 Brewer Guy 116
Vacationing 1st time in 3 yrs sons bike gets st... Aug 27 lnxnut 1
Maine lobsterman catches rare blue lobster Aug 26 TTurner 1
Southern Maine Health Care launches Telepsychia... Aug 17 humanSpirit 11
corrupt attorney robert M.A. nadeau . (Jun '12) Jul '14 S Holmes 17
Armed immigration agents raid Westbrook eatery (Sep '11) Jul '14 dirtbag1958 11
•••
•••
Saco Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Saco Jobs