Prostitute patrons can't hide their faces anymore

Oct 13, 2012 Full story: The State 67

Gone are the days of the nameless, faceless "john." Men who buy sex are now likely to end up with their faces splashed across the Internet or the morning newspaper.

Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
AIPAC owns CONGRESS

Tampa, FL

#71 Nov 13, 2012
Old Crow wrote:
Did she have helpers or did she take care of all of them by herself? Without helpers she must have stayed rather busy
.......... Let's show Congressmen and the CHAMBER OF COMMERCE when they grab their ankles for Sheldon Adelson, Abe Foxman , Roy Cohn Zemel , Jim Crow Rogow , Jay Bybee , Grover Norquist , Wolf Blitzer and Ruppert Murdoch .......... see SUPERMOB and MEYER LANSKY LAW SCHOOL by Ilan Pappe .
OPERATION GREYLORD

Tampa, FL

#72 Nov 13, 2012
Defense Attorney wrote:
The tone of this thread has degenerated to a level beneath my dignity!
.......... Most lawyers lose their dignity when they join the BAR .......... Blagovich , Madoff , Speklir , Eric Cantor , Despicable Dershowitz and Jay Bybee lost their dignity when they joined WINEP .
Lew

Fayetteville, NC

#73 Nov 14, 2012
foolish old men wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure don't get it. The only thing she was interested in was your wallet.
The men in this situation are guilty of a crime just the same as the woman involved.
Its not a crime in Nevada and many other countries that's for a reason!
Lew

Fayetteville, NC

#74 Nov 14, 2012
Its not a crime in parts of Nevada and many other countries!! Did you ever wonder why?
Ted

Paducah, KY

#76 Dec 31, 2012
Jones wrote:
My husband is one of them, soon to be ex and I say good on them for releasing the names! Cheating b@stard.
Sounds like he is MUCH better off without you!
Ted

Paducah, KY

#77 Dec 31, 2012
just me wrote:
I hope this trashy bi*ch serves time for this although i know she wont. She thinks she is Gods gift to men. Low lifes like her need to be put out on the public square for all the wives and girfriends of her clients to beat the sh*t out of her...Nasty ho!
Just how ugly are you?
Hodown

Hyannis, MA

#79 Apr 5, 2013
I'm surprised Carolyn McAboy Hall wasn't involved in this. What a little ho she is. She was screwing guys at 12! 12! She's been screwing them every since from CT to Boston to Maine. No wonder she married a guy named Randy!(wonder if she can stay faithful). She thinks its fine for teens to have sex to. Mothers of Maine keep your daughters away from her! I bet she was a hooker in another life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sex 30 min Noodle099999 1
U.S. tightens security, adds air marshals to fl... (Jul '07) Dec 16 Amazing Dan 2
Mainers join in protest over grand jury decisio... Nov 27 nodrog1 1
Portland ave closed today anyone know why Nov '14 Tabitha 1
The 'Strange' and Terrifying Discovery Two Wome... Sep '14 DearSteveCamp 12
corrupt attorney robert M.A. nadeau . (Jun '12) Sep '14 JayL 18
Kennebunk Music Thread (May '12) Sep '14 Musikologist 16
Saco Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Saco People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Saco News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Saco