Hackett Hardware Changes Name To Outlet Center

Aug 26, 2010 Full story: Ogdensburg Courier-Observer/Journal

The Patrick Hackett Hardware Co., founded in Ogdensburg in 1830, is now the Outlet Center.

Full Story
No Oz

Madison, NJ

#2 Aug 26, 2010
Sounds more like the becoming of yet another Dollar Store.
My2Cents

Black River, NY

#3 Aug 26, 2010
From what i read in the paper it sounds like the Outlet Center is going to be like wisebuys used to be, name brand things at a low price. But i think it's a good thing they finally changed it, Hacketts has had nothing but financial trouble since they took it over, it has done nothing but ruin the chains reputation & the Hackett name! It will be interesting to see if it's a sucess.
I Told You So

Syracuse, NY

#4 Aug 29, 2010
So many months ago, I told you so; the local rag kept playing games bc the Johnson's loaned you know who money money. Hackett's was going down for the count! Well, after sooooo many months of rag bs, now you know too. I wonder if the 2 Hacketts will receive their 750,000 paychecks from Demarest's Court any time soon? Hardware stores should stay away from speculating in college preparatory examinations. GEEEEEZ, ya think?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sackets Harbor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 7 hr truth 759
why do men cheat (Dec '13) Sat oops 12
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Fri liberalP 6,443
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Fri Robert Burns 16,790
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) Fri positronium 675
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Fri positronium 6,389
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Fri No one 440
•••
•••
•••

Sackets Harbor Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Sackets Harbor People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Sackets Harbor News, Events & Info