created by: Top Mod2 | Sep 13, 2010

New York

3,603 votes

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
15,841 - 15,860 of 16,778 Comments Last updated Monday Jul 28
cant be

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Hingle McCringleberry wrote:
Charlie Reese is a former columnist of the Orlando Sentinel Newspaper.
What you do with this article now that you have read it... is up to you.
This might be funny if it weren't so true.
Be sure to read all the way to the end:
Tax his land,
Tax his bed,
Tax the table,
At which he's fed.
Tax his tractor,
Tax his mule,
Teach him taxes
Are the rule.
Tax his work,
Tax his pay,
He works for
peanuts anyway!
Tax his cow,
Tax his goat,
Tax his pants,
Tax his coat.
Tax his ties,
Tax his shirt,
Tax his work,
Tax his dirt.
Tax his tobacco,
Tax his drink,
Tax him if he
Tries to think.
Tax his cigars,
Tax his beers,
If he cries
Tax his tears.
Tax his car,
Tax his gas,
Find other ways
To tax his ass.
Tax all he has
Then let him know
That you won't be done
Till he has no dough.
When he screams and hollers;
Then tax him some more,
Tax him till
He's good and sore.
Then tax his coffin,
Tax his grave,
Tax the sod in
Which he's laid...
Put these words
Upon his tomb,
'Taxes drove me
to my doom...'
When he's gone,
Do not relax,
Its time to apply
The inheritance tax.
Accounts Receivable Tax
Building Permit Tax
CDL license Tax
Cigarette Tax
Corporate Income Tax
Dog License Tax
Excise Taxes
Federal Income Tax
Federal Unemployment Tax (FUTA)
Fishing License Tax
Food License Tax
Fuel Permit Tax
Gasoline Tax (currently 44.75 cents per gallon)
Gross Receipts Tax
Hunting License Tax
Inheritance Tax
Inventory Tax
IRS Interest Charges IRS Penalties (tax on top of tax)
Liquor Tax
Luxury Taxes
Marriage License Tax
Medicare Tax
Personal Property Tax
Property Tax
Real Estate Tax
Service Charge Tax
Social Security Tax
Road Usage Tax
Recreational Vehicle Tax
Sales Tax
School Tax
State Income Tax
State Unemployment Tax (SUTA)
Telephone Federal Excise Tax
Telephone Federal Universal Service Fee Tax
Telephone Federal, State and Local Surcharge Taxes
Telephone Minimum Usage Surcharge Tax
Telephone Recurring and Nonrecurring Charges Tax
Telephone State and Local Tax
Telephone Usage Charge Tax
Utility Taxes
Vehicle License Registration Tax
Vehicle Sales Tax
Watercraft Registration Tax
Well Permit Tax
Workers Compensation Tax
STILL THINK THIS IS FUNNY?
Not one of these taxes existed 100 years ago, & our nation was the most prosperous in the world. We had absolutely no national debt, had the largest middle class in the world, and Mom stayed home to raise the kids.
Way too much time on your hands.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

cant be wrote:
<quoted text>
Way too much time on your hands.
Time is like a river flowing, what you see in front of you you will never see again, I didn't write the column, I denoted that Charlie Reese of the Sentinel did, btw, his last column I believe.
McDingleberry

Syosset, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

So here is my story of what happened to me last night. I'm sitting at my computer and I hear my dog start screaming like it is being attacked by a scorpion/narwhal. The dog fly's through the doggy door running like a mad dog. I then notice something is attacked to his butt, maybe a scorpion or some bug? My dog finally slows down enough to where I can get a good look at it, it was the infamous dingleberry.

After holding my dogs tail up to get a good look of this piece of crap, I figure that I will probably have to pull it out manually so he doesn't get this crap on our carpet. So I go and get a paper towel and grab a hold of his tail, my wife heard all the commotion and came down to what I'm sure looked to be a odd sight. I quickly explained the situation and she held the dog so he wouldn't get away.

So then I started to pull, oh no this was no a simple dingleberry that it seemed that it was. This thing felt it had a anchor inside of my dogs anus. So I give it a good tug and my dog starts wimpering (I would too if I was in this situation). The thing starts to move. Now I have a hold on the piece of string, but as I pull I have to grip HARD on this piece of string and it starts to come out. However to my surprise I realize the true cause of this dingleberry.

My dog has these rope chew toys, and I guess he had swallowed some of the yarn that comes off of the chew toy. So I'm thinking crap, this could take a while.

So I'm there pulling, the dog is whimpering and the massive yarn starts to come out, and its a HUGE piece. The thing keeps getting bigger! After pulling for a couple of minutes the huge piece finally starts to windle down and comes out more easily. After about 8 inches and like 5 minutes of my dog whimpering, the dingleberry is released from my dogs butt. Im standing there holding this 8 inches of poo covered yarn while my dog is running around as happy as can be. Damn you dingleberries!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

McDingleberry wrote:
So here is my story of what happened to me last night. I'm sitting at my computer and I hear my dog start screaming like it is being attacked by a scorpion/narwhal. The dog fly's through the doggy door running like a mad dog. I then notice something is attacked to his butt, maybe a scorpion or some bug? My dog finally slows down enough to where I can get a good look at it, it was the infamous dingleberry.
After holding my dogs tail up to get a good look of this piece of crap, I figure that I will probably have to pull it out manually so he doesn't get this crap on our carpet. So I go and get a paper towel and grab a hold of his tail, my wife heard all the commotion and came down to what I'm sure looked to be a odd sight. I quickly explained the situation and she held the dog so he wouldn't get away.
So then I started to pull, oh no this was no a simple dingleberry that it seemed that it was. This thing felt it had a anchor inside of my dogs anus. So I give it a good tug and my dog starts wimpering (I would too if I was in this situation). The thing starts to move. Now I have a hold on the piece of string, but as I pull I have to grip HARD on this piece of string and it starts to come out. However to my surprise I realize the true cause of this dingleberry.
My dog has these rope chew toys, and I guess he had swallowed some of the yarn that comes off of the chew toy. So I'm thinking crap, this could take a while.
So I'm there pulling, the dog is whimpering and the massive yarn starts to come out, and its a HUGE piece. The thing keeps getting bigger! After pulling for a couple of minutes the huge piece finally starts to windle down and comes out more easily. After about 8 inches and like 5 minutes of my dog whimpering, the dingleberry is released from my dogs butt. Im standing there holding this 8 inches of poo covered yarn while my dog is running around as happy as can be. Damn you dingleberries!
Touching story, and now you can register that new democrat to vote.
McDingleberry

Hicksville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

MacDaddyobama wrote:
<quoted text>
Touching story, and now you can register that new democrat to vote.
Sounds like someone ran out of his dingleberries for breakfast today.
Massena

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

I vote to kill blacks
Massena

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Kill dongle berries
Whose plate

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

DTA 7639
Abe

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

I vote to adopt a slave
Help

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

I have swamp @ss and I can't reach it to wipe it!!!
Help

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Can someone help me?!? I live at 235 Brinkley Rd Madrid
Help

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Make the itching stop!!!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Abe wrote:
I vote to adopt a slave
Abraham Lincoln defeated the democrats in congress and rallied his fellow Republicans to abolish slavery, read your history you yellowbellied democratic skunk!
Ray

Massena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Goober of Gloversville wrote:
<quoted text>
Abraham Lincoln defeated the democrats in congress and rallied his fellow Republicans to abolish slavery, read your history you yellowbellied democratic skunk!
Where can I adapt a slave? A big black sweaty one

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Ray wrote:
<quoted text>
Where can I adapt a slave? A big black sweaty one
1600 Pennsylvania avenue, ask for barry blow
dodo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Will do.
McDingleberry

Selden, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Goober of Gloversville wrote:
<quoted text>
1600 Pennsylvania avenue, ask for barry blow
That sure is one large dingleberry stuck on top of your neck.
OUTLAWS

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Gov. Andrew Cuomo, D-N.Y., speaking during a radio interview, stated that in implementing new gun control measures, confiscation of guns is on the table for consideration.

The governor's statement would mark the first time a major elected official has broached the subject of forced seizure of citizens' firearms. Earlier in the debate, just after the Newtown, Conn. massacre in which 20 children and six adults were killed by a crazed shooter at the Sandy Hook Elementary School, several news anchors who are known for supporting liberal causes called for gun confiscation. But no politician would go on the record to support such a thing until now.

Confiscation and seizure of the guns of law abiding citizens in America are two of the strongest terms possible to describe the new anti-gun initiative of the Obama administration and Congressional Democrats. Such a policy is foreign to the United States of America and its Constitution, which protects the gun rights of average citizens. One has visions of armed police officers going house to house demanding the weapons of the inhabitants, reminiscent of the extreme measures undertaken by tyrants such as Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin, and Chairman Mao just prior to their campaigns of mass genocide during which disarmed citizens were murdered by the state in cold blood.

Gov. Andrew Cuomo, D-N.Y., speaking during a radio interview, stated that in implementing new gun control measures, confiscation of guns is on the table for consideration.

I AM A DEM!
I WILL BE VOTING OUT GOV. ANDREW CUOMO AND ALL THE
DEM THAT VOTED FOR THIS HITLER ACT LAW OF TAKING GUNS AWAY SO THAT I CAN NOT PROTECT MY FAMILY!!!IT IS NOW TIME FOR WE THE PEOPLE OF NEW YORK TO STAND
UP AND VOTE THESE HITLERS OUT TO SHOW WHO IS BOSS!!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

OUTLAWS wrote:
The governor's statement would mark the first time a major elected official has broached the subject of forced seizure of citizens' firearms. Earlier in the debate, just after the Newtown, Conn. massacre in which 20 children and six adults were killed by a crazed shooter at the Sandy Hook Elementary School, several news anchors who are known for supporting liberal causes called for gun confiscation. But no politician would go on the record to support such a thing until now.
Confiscation and seizure of the guns of law abiding citizens in America are two of the strongest terms possible to describe the new anti-gun initiative of the Obama administration and Congressional Democrats. Such a policy is foreign to the United States of America and its Constitution, which protects the gun rights of average citizens. One has visions of armed police officers going house to house demanding the weapons of the inhabitants, reminiscent of the extreme measures undertaken by tyrants such as Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin, and Chairman Mao just prior to their campaigns of mass genocide during which disarmed citizens were murdered by the state in cold blood.
I AM A DEM!
I WILL BE VOTING OUT GOV. ANDREW CUOMO AND ALL THE
DEM THAT VOTED FOR THIS HITLER ACT LAW OF TAKING GUNS AWAY SO THAT I CAN NOT PROTECT MY FAMILY!!!IT IS NOW TIME FOR WE THE PEOPLE OF NEW YORK TO STAND
UP AND VOTE THESE HITLERS OUT TO SHOW WHO IS BOSS!!!!!!!!!
Little andy is unfit to hold office, it is time that the voters stop electing dynasties, we fought to eliminate Royal families from treating us as serfs, his father mario, the master debater was a diaster for NY, and the apple doesn't fall far fromthe tree.
Goldwater

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

I cant understand how people forgot what a piece of crap Mario was. One of the worst ever to serve. why do people keep electing democrats. They are no good for nothing. Every problem can be linked to some over reaching do gooder liberal. Thay are all mental. NEVER vote for the RATS

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Sackets Harbor Discussions

Search the Sackets Harbor Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 15 hr Lumpy Churchhill 6,372
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) Tue Gravity Pete 670
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Jul 28 cornholio 437
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) Jul 28 sdd 755
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Jul 28 land of the slaves 6,371
Watertown woman charged with second-offense DWI Jul 27 jon doe 1
the pet zone watertown mall (Nov '12) Jul 26 Truth 7
•••
•••
•••
•••

Sackets Harbor Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Sackets Harbor People Search