Burns: Undersheriff Neff suspended

There are 4 comments on the Watertown Daily Times story from Oct 25, 2012, titled Burns: Undersheriff Neff suspended. In it, Watertown Daily Times reports that:

Undersheriff Andrew R. Neff, the target of accusations in an alleged sexual relationship with a woman having a criminal background, will be suspended with pay today, Jefferson County Sheriff John P. Burns said Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Watertown Daily Times.

LeRayMom

Watertown, NY

#1 Oct 27, 2012
This is a really shameful! I know this "man's" wife. She is a sweetheart and doesn't deserve this kind of thing... She works full-time as a house seller in Watertown and as a secretary for Patty Richie. She even finds time to do her hobby of cheerleading with their son and daughter! I hope she has the good sense to leave this loser in the dust... He'll likely be jobless soon enough anyhow!
regular68

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Oct 27, 2012
Well he's a sheriff and his wife worx for patti ritchie right? He's s republican so he's all set. Patti will take care of het own...
LeRayMom

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Nov 3, 2012
What does his political affiliation have to do with anything? That's irrelevant!
ZahnDad

Sebastian, FL

#4 Nov 11, 2012
LeRayMom wrote:
This is a really shameful! I know this "man's" wife. She is a sweetheart and doesn't deserve this kind of thing... She works full-time as a house seller in Watertown and as a secretary for Patty Richie. She even finds time to do her hobby of cheerleading with their son and daughter! I hope she has the good sense to leave this loser in the dust... He'll likely be jobless soon enough anyhow!
I have been falsely accused of things in the past so do not be so eager to accuse people of things that are at this point alligations. I too know Andy and his wife and can say that both of them are outstanding people. Andrew has done alot for his community and put his life on the line many times over for his community so people should keep an open mind about these alligations. I can also say that andrew is a far cry from a looser and shame on you to post such a thing. God speed to Neff and his family

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sackets Harbor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fort Drum man allegedly held knife to mana s ch... Apr 30 Bill Pux 1
hook up Apr 26 woodcliff 1
Frank D. LaVancha II popped again for possessio... Apr 24 shooting gallery 6
Anonymous message to news media Apr 21 AnonymousAngels 2
mike the user. Apr 21 jcgirl 3
jamie watson Apr 17 silverado 1
News Watertown man gets year in jail for Boyd Street... Apr 8 Esther P 1
More from around the web

Sackets Harbor People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE