Sackets Harbor firefighter killed in ...

Sackets Harbor firefighter killed in the line of duty

There are 2 comments on the WSTM-TV Syracuse story from Apr 11, 2010, titled Sackets Harbor firefighter killed in the line of duty. In it, WSTM-TV Syracuse reports that:

A The Sackets Harbor volunteer firefighter killed in the line of duty Sunday morning has been identified as 26 year old Garrett Loomis.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WSTM-TV Syracuse.

Uncle Steve

United States

#1 Apr 11, 2010
How sad it is. I feel for all of his family and friends.
sackets resident

Lowville, NY

#2 Jul 21, 2010
This is very sad and i heard that the fire was started for a fraud claim to the insurance company and now a life is lost:( I heard that nancy was devistated and remarked to her husband that she wished he had never told her what he had done. I hope the state can do an investigation as the Robins have much power and controll over many in our community and it needs to stop I am sure many have participated in covering up the debris was removed extremely fast concidering the devastation and loss of life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sackets Harbor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wwny (Sep '13) Aug 31 Anonymous 7
Beginner golf course in Watertown Aug 30 John 1
News Pair accused of taking bicycle in Watertown Aug 30 Justice 1
what do we think of fort drum soldiers (Mar '11) Aug 21 Vyv 45
News Camden woman charged with stealing more than $7... (Mar '14) Aug 10 randy 21
News Harrisburg woman sent to prison for serving tai... Aug 9 mouse 15
420 needed Aug '15 Withdraw here 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sackets Harbor Mortgages