|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

Judged:

Yeah Yeah wrote:
Follow this link:
http://www.punisherslemc.com/index-2.html
It's the same one I posted above. It's pretty clear. How can anyone represent Watertown when there's no Watertown chapter to represent?
well the ones there were the Punishers North.
Casanti

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

Judged:

The only thing the Watertown chapter of the Punishers are doing right now are gay orgies with themselves.
Yeah Yeah

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

Judged:

Sorry to beat a dead horse here, but you're either simply mistaken or have been mislead. There's neither a "Watertown" nor a "North" chapter. Currently there's nothing above the I-90 corridor in NYS. Members? Sure, but not recognized chapters.
livehorse

Auburn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Yeah Yeah wrote:
Sorry to beat a dead horse here, but you're either simply mistaken or have been mislead. There's neither a "Watertown" nor a "North" chapter. Currently there's nothing above the I-90 corridor in NYS. Members? Sure, but not recognized chapters.
and you know this how..........
Yeah Yeah

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

Sorry, but you're either really slow or simply arguing for the sake of it. Probably more than a little of both, and for that reason, this will be my last post on the subject.

How do I know what I know? I just do. Anything beyond that is none of your business.
livehorse

Auburn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Yeah Yeah wrote:
Sorry, but you're either really slow or simply arguing for the sake of it. Probably more than a little of both, and for that reason, this will be my last post on the subject.
How do I know what I know? I just do. Anything beyond that is none of your business.
my assumption is that you are ex-member who is a little disgruntled because basically this is none of your business. Since you have no source and are pulling the "none of your business card", I am calling bullshit on you. thankfully that was your last post.
Rocco

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

There are 2 totally different Punishers MC in upstate NY. The original club is seen riding in Rochester while the wanna bee members ride under the same name but with a different center patch. This club was started by a member of the original club who was thrown out for stealing from another member. It is rumored that to become a member of the 2nd Punishers The LEMC Punishers all you have to do is pay $250.00 for a set of patches.
Please explain Rocco

White Plains, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Rocco, Im confused. The "original" club in Roch as you call it has about 12 Members and correct me if Im wrong but wasn't it one of your members that "accidentially" shot and killed thier son in a hotel in Old Forge over last summer? maybe I'm mistaken?
here we go again

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

i guess it's that time of the year where we got to go through the silly speculations again. *sigh*
Punishmycock

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

The punishers are a bunch of pussys. Only a few cops in the club. The rest are wanna b 1percenters. The few cops in the club are also total zero's. 1 guy is a Cicero area sgt I think and is a real idiot. Lister little sgt. Go home and play with your lawn mower. Leave the bike and the patch to the bikers.
Bad Jack

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Anyone in a MC is a dildo. Just ride your f**ing motorcycle. No one cares what's on your vest. No one wiht any self respect. Anyone who is intimidated by it needs the oil in their head checked because the only people who need to run in packs are weaklings.
wow

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Bad jack, you obviously have no clue do you? Packs? You watch too much SOA. Actually most clubs do a lot to give back to the community and don't cause any issues unless some jackass such are yourself is looking to create an issue.
elementary

Westerlo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

You guys argue like a bunch of little kids, you all obviously have internet so check out the site instead of bickering.
Damned

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Same old same. While you have been busy judging all your skeletons fell out your own closet. Lets face it if ya don't know and have to ask and speculate. You don't know. If ya do know let the idiots be just what they are. It's their lie let them stick to it . You know the truth.
Rocco

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2014

Ok here we go again , The Original Punishers MC was started in 2001 in Rochester NY. Then in 2005 the President we will use his initials J.B. although his first name is actually " DICK ". was thrown out of the club for criminal activity. He then started another Punishers Club in 2009 with a different center patch F'n Looser. Ok lets get back on track here the new Punishers have a club house on Route 104 next to a auto parts store they had another but were thrown out of it ( go figure ). His club hides behind the LE patch but is not respected by anyone who rides a motor and belongs to a club. If you see J.B. I wouldnt give him the time of day .
wow

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2014

They still around? I thought they dissolved?
jerk

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

no they are still around just a lot less of them!
son of HAMMER

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2014

My father is the president for the Cayuga chapter, I will have u know that if u dare to do so...look around town, find a punisher, express ur feelings and tell em I sent u to do so. Let's talk about it when u grow the balls champ. If not, shut ur mouth before I find u and push ur face through the back of ur skull!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Sackets Harbor Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Sackets Harbor People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••