Neighbor

D Hanis, TX

#1 Sep 7, 2010
I read they hired a new Chief of Police. So where is he?. Another one heard of but not seen. I hpoe they are not paying him.
letsee

San Antonio, TX

#2 Sep 8, 2010
Instead of wondering, why don't you just go by and ask to see him or her in person. If the new chief isn't there ask your questions and then you will be happy except you won't have anything else to wonder about for the next few minutes but then you will certainly find something else to post on the topix.

If you need directions to the city hall just ask. If you need the number to the city hall look it up. If you don't have a car to go to the city hall in, walk, skip or run.
If you are worried and need help, dial 911. Someone will respond even if the chief is not available. Then if the officer doesn't respond within a minute you can have a new topic to post. If you just want attention, talk to yourself.
Lol

United States

#3 Sep 8, 2010
letsee wrote:
Instead of wondering, why don't you just go by and ask to see him or her in person. If the new chief isn't there ask your questions and then you will be happy except you won't have anything else to wonder about for the next few minutes but then you will certainly find something else to post on the topix.
If you need directions to the city hall just ask. If you need the number to the city hall look it
up. If you don't have a car to go to the city
hall in, walk, skip or run.
If you are worried and need help, dial 911.
Someone will respond even if the chief is not
available. Then if the officer doesn't respond
within a minute you can have a new topic to
post. If you just want attention, talk to
yourself.
Haha! This is good! You told them!!
Sabinal Born

San Antonio, TX

#4 Sep 8, 2010
This town is so stupid. What is this Chief number 26? Like 6 in the last 3 years?

From what I hear this is the same officer that pissed off most of the citizens already?
letsee

United States

#5 Sep 8, 2010
With as many people meddling and starting their statements with "from what I hear" most of us should be surprised that the number is not any higher.
Perhaps if some people would simply just ask instead of relying on or starting rumors chances are the town would improve.
Neighbor

D Hanis, TX

#6 Sep 8, 2010
I just tried to show my family the old restored jail last year. (I am a history nut). I made an appointment with Chief Harris but he never showed. So I tried again this year. They tell me that Betty Joe Harris holds the keys and the Chief's office is locked up cause there is no Chief. Eric Mineke is running the show.
okay

United States

#7 Sep 9, 2010
Neighbor wrote:
I just tried to show my family the old restored jail last year.(I am a history nut). I made an appointment with Chief Harris but he never showed. So I tried again this year. They tell me that Betty Joe Harris holds the keys and the Chief's office is locked up cause there is no Chief. Eric Mineke is running the show.
So, What is your point? I don't know if you realize it but there are other places you can visit. You must not be too particular if this jail is of such interest. Try traveling more.
Sabinal Born

San Antonio, TX

#8 Sep 9, 2010
Actually, there is not much more than the old jail to visit in Sabinal, unless your into in-breeding, plenty of that going on here.
Sabinalpd

United States

#9 Sep 9, 2010
Sabinalborn so you know all about that inbreeding ha so is your brother your husband. dumba$$

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sabinal Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Melissa Alvarez 5 min sister in law 3
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 13 min Bubba 786
liz and gaby 14 min liz 36
maria prado and marity always at beto 15 min vulture 28
Diana & Andrew 15 min Sarah 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 13 hr Fart 629
Richard tapia Thu velma 4
More from around the web

Sabinal People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]