First Prev
of 3
Next Last
rihanna

San Antonio, TX

#1 Jul 19, 2010
i wonder whose baby corina martinez is having? is it david's or george poole's? she probably doesn't even know herself? I hope david asks for paternity test.
dime

San Antonio, TX

#2 Jul 19, 2010
it's nana's baby. nana ur goddamn buisness
rihanna

San Antonio, TX

#3 Jul 19, 2010
ay, did we hit a nail? please some more chisme cuz that is what Sabinal lives on, and it makes the day go by faster.don't get mad, loser.
dime

San Antonio, TX

#4 Jul 19, 2010
No i dont know who corina is or who you are. i'm just tired of all the haters in this town always trying to stir sh!t up.
Agree

United States

#5 Jul 19, 2010
I agree....everyone should just mind their own business!!!! Yeah this town is puro chisme started up by people like you!!!! Get a life!!!
Jasmina

United States

#6 Jul 19, 2010
hey you rihanna wanna be bitch just to let you know keep my sister myself donny and my family out of your mouth. I dont know why your so concerned about who my sisters baby dad is i really dont see how it concerns you or even has anything to do with you. but since i see that your so concerned about it you should come ask her personaly which i really doubt you would do somthing like that because you wont even put your name on here. but yea like i was saying since you feel that you know so much about about her you should then know where she lives so feel free to come and personaly talk to her to get your questions and concerns answered.
rihanna

San Antonio, TX

#7 Jul 20, 2010
hey jasmina, don't get your shitty panties all in a bunch. if you would have graduated from a normal high school you would know that topix is here to vent chisme about whomever you like. so no one is being a hater it's just chisme. and no i don't have to be asking her anything because only time will tell!!!lmao
Jasmina

United States

#8 Jul 20, 2010
look bitch if you have the courage to talk about a baby you should put your name. And what ever normal high school means to you i dont know. but talking about normal i really dont think your a normal person. having doubts about a baby that has not even come into this world yet. Please get a life. from what i see your life and all you have time to do is gossip about innocent ppl. o and why not come and get your shit straight and talk to her like i already told you. you probably dont even know who your own fkn dad is thats probably why you feel that you have to talk about other ppl not knowing who their bby daddy is. so how about you just stfu and go gossip about your own family which i know theirs alot to say. lmfao.
kesha

Rockport, TX

#9 Jul 20, 2010
bahaha funny funny stuff(:
hmmm

San Antonio, TX

#11 Jul 22, 2010
who is the dad of monica contreras' baby?
yep

San Antonio, TX

#12 Jul 23, 2010
why do you want to support the baby? just mind your business.
Yeah

San Antonio, TX

#13 Jul 23, 2010
Joe medina is the father of monicas baby but he's a loser and that baby has lots of love with her family.
lol

San Antonio, TX

#14 Jul 23, 2010
She wishes...
nolaugh

San Antonio, TX

#15 Jul 23, 2010
If there is one thing the baby will always have is a lot of love from all her relatives, no wish needed but thanks for your interest.
Biggie Smalls

Lytle, TX

#16 Jul 23, 2010
I heard one of the cops is the babbies daddy...
lol

United States

#17 Jul 23, 2010
people, this topix was about corina not monica. get your chisme straight.
Huh

United States

#18 Jul 23, 2010
lol wrote:
She wishes...
Who wishes for what??
Rfrjvddh

San Antonio, TX

#19 Jul 23, 2010
Everyone needs to mine there own business what diffrence does it make who fathers these children as long as there mothers love them... That's all they need not to mention the dads are cowards and refuse to grow up so why would they want some one like that in there childs life anyways!!!
Brick

United States

#20 Jul 24, 2010
I heard the baby was either joe's randy's lawsons frank c some dude from uvalde the list keeps going on...
Lol

San Antonio, TX

#21 Jul 24, 2010
Really you have no ideal what ur talking about

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sabinal Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donovan Garcia 5 min ALPHA BRAVO 7
amy cardenas 30 min wth 1
What is a Uvalde Royalty Kid?s 31 min Panuch 36
car detailed 56 min no good work 5
Ken Roberts (Feb '14) 23 hr concerned 52
Who do you support for U.S. House in Texas (Dis... (Oct '10) Jan 23 GOVT 59
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jan 23 Farts 771
Sabinal Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web