2-year-old boy killed by pit bull

Feb 18, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WOAI

A two-year-old boy was attacked and killed by a pit bull in Uvalde County over the weekend.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
productive

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

The pit just had babies and the child got close chasing the balloon and being a natural protector of their babies pits have the nature of attacking when someone gets to close to their puppies so the pit attacked the child. They already put the dog to sleep. God bless the childs family and the child. =[
par

Uvalde, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

sad
isaiahs mom

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

I also have a son named isaiah. who only days before this was attacked by a dog while at a bbq with his father in utopia they did nothing to the dog. even though it was the second time the dog did something like that.
mom

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Hey Lisa and Richard how ya doing I wish ya the best u a strong woman I don't know how I would be able to handle something like that. Got rid of my sons pit after what happen to isiah love u guys and god bless you
papa kink

Uvalde, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

yep, def. the parents fault.. they should have been watching the child instead of doing something else taking their view away from the child...
uncle ruck

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

papa kink wrote:
yep, def. the parents fault.. they should have been watching the child instead of doing something else taking their view away from the child...
Heck yeah! 2 years old? Unsupervised long enough to go into the yard next door where there just so happens to be a pit bull chained up!!! I mean, duh! Poor, poor kiddo. He's sitting on Jesus's lap now, though! Hallelujah.
Mexican Easter Bunny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Every time I see a pit bull on my property I shoot and kill it immediately.
Jive Turkey

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

We do too. We go one further and throw them on the pit. They actually taste pretty Dern good. A lot Like chicken.
longhornsrule

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

meat with antifreeze usualy does the trick and last , why do all ghetto hood rats have pit bulls ? seems like only trashy people have these dogs and i have an idiot cusin who thinks he is a gangster and all he ever tlks about is breeding his stupid pit bulls and at last bbq he brought it and bit his own grandmother and the dog got a baseball bat across his fuggin head and told him to hit the road or next time i would skin the dog in front of his kids , stpuidazes and thier piece ofshitdogs . hate them ugly azdogs , but hate ganster hoodrats even more ,cant see one ganster stick his finger uphisass cause then they want to do it . if that was my kid ? i would of gone in his yard and stuc shot gun in his mouth and killed the dog then open door to owners house and threw it in there , i dont care if people think it wasnt dogs fault , I even seen news storys where them dogs attack owners of the dogs kids way too many times could of been one of thier own kids too .
Smh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Family gets 2000 dolloars to lil boys parents what for Why on earth would anybody reward or help them out for what cuz they didnt even take care of their son mayor and lions club very proud handing over that money to them shame in you ppl everone should read the paper it on the hill county paper
soooo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Que te valga verga yes they should not have let the bby out of there sight pero en veses se los hace todo bien facil but if it was u snd u weren't a wealthy person wouldn't u want some help to bury ur child not every one can afford something like that. Dont act like you have never let ur child out bof ur sight to run inside the house to grab something really quick etc.... I've done uve done it every one has done it. What happened really sucks but I hope ppl at least ope n there eyes and realize that we need 2 keep our eyes on our children as much possible cuz anything can happen in a split second.
money

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

They did get help to bury their child not a big deal but getting money just cuz they have two parents that can work they r already on foodstamps,medicaid, etc. tired of my money supporting them lazy ass parents thats all they r
general statement

Crystal City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

This is a general statement not directed to these parents but to all sexually active persons. Please think before bringing to many children into this world. Do we all need 5 kids to make ourselves feel fulfilled? No we don't! Stop having so many children stop at a couple and love them as much as you can!!! Give the couple you have your attention and Love! Not even rich people should have that many. It's not about spending more money on your kids it's about knowing when to say enough! This world is over populated enough. Really their should be a GOV cut off for those collecting food stamps after 2 kids. I'm against abortion. But condoms and pills as a preventive are great! We are humans not rabbits. Be responsible!!
Pit owner

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

As an owner and have 3 kids, it's not the animals fault. If you were in the same situation when a stranger would come into your house you would defend yourself and your children. It is sad but the Pit is not at fault. It was chained and in his own yard. It is the irresponsible parents. I or my kids would not give up our Pit, he is loving, caring and very social. It is just an unfortunate accident, but not the Pits fault.
SMH

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

What kind of person has an aggressive breed and keeps it chained up? Or not have fence to contain the dog? I have Doberman's, several of them, and I know the breed can become aggressive if they are not trained right, and even then it is the breeds character to become aggressive, so I do what you are supposed to do as a dog owner of an aggressive breed. I TRAIN THEM. Chaining a dog shows that do is not trained. It also makes the dog more aggressive because it does not have an outlet for it's energy not does it have the option to retreat if it feels threatened. There are many methods to lower the aggression on aggressive breeds that will not change the fact that these dog can and will protect owner and property. My Doberman's are socialized, trained and loved. They are the friendly, loving, playful, etc, yet they will still protect me and my family when they precieve danger but I have trained them to override this instict at my command because there are many times dogs see threats when we know otherwise.

If you are going to have a dog chained up, then don't have a dog. If you are not willing to take the time to educate yourself, to train your dog and to do what your moral duty of being a RESPONSIBLE dog owner, then don't own dogs. No one is born knowing what it takes to be a responsible dog owner or breeder. That's why educating yourself is so imporant. For example, did you know that if dog is inbred it can make their aggression worse as well as up the chances for birth defects and illnesses? I agree that the 2 year old shouldn't have been unattended, but if you've ever had a toddler you know how quickly they can slip out of the house or out of your sight. But knowing that there is a chained up pit bull right next door should have promted the parents into having extra villigence. I feel so bad for the parents, the child and even the dog.
Justice

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

Judged:

In a few hours I will drive around Uvalde and shoot any and all pitbull dogs that I see. I will do this every Saturday night. I will begin my search at every house that I see a vehicle with rims other than factory issue, these people seem to have a lot of pride which tells me they probably own a pit! Known drug dealers will usually have them too. If I should fail in my mission, then so be it, protect our future, our children!
city

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

If u kill my pits i will kill u so u better becareful who's u kill
Justice

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

city wrote:
If u kill my pits i will kill u so u better becareful who's u kill
What's your address?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Sabinal Discussions

Search the Sabinal Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
wala 2 min concern 1
Victoria Alvarez and cano Moreno 2 min Jamie 17
Status on Winkler 3 min true 12
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 19 min barefoot2626 21,043
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr Ted Bell 16,788
Ken Roberts 21 hr his friend 46
single young women Thu Clarence 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

Sabinal Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Sabinal People Search