Need some action

United States

#1 Jun 30, 2010
Who r the easy girls? The younger the dumber.
think about it

United States

#2 Jul 1, 2010
so what your saying is that your a pedafile

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#3 Jul 1, 2010
Advice to need some action: continue to take care of your own needs-I am sure no one here would be interested in you. It's obvious your social skills are limited, you have very little to nothing to offer a young woman, and your insecure. I am sure there are valid reasons for your insecurity but some advice to perverts like you: no one in this town would be interested in dating someone like you-who has little to no respect for young women and has nothing to offer another person.
You must have either come out of a dysfunctional relationship, been dumped, or have never had a real relationship. Regardless, no one here is interested in talking trash or gossiping about young girls. Get a life, job, and dignity.
Latina

United States

#4 Jul 1, 2010
Darn u told him!! You go girl!!!
ReynaDeLaRaza wrote:
Advice to need some action: continue to take care of your own needs-I am sure no one here would be interested in you. It's obvious your social skills are limited, you have very little to nothing to offer a young woman, and your insecure. I am sure there are valid reasons for your insecurity but some advice to perverts like you: no one in this town would be interested in dating someone like you-who has little to no respect for young women and has nothing to offer another person.
You must have either come out of a dysfunctional relationship, been dumped, or have never had a real relationship. Regardless, no one here is interested in talking trash or gossiping about young girls. Get a life, job, and dignity.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#5 Jul 1, 2010
Thank you.
I know it can be interesting to gossip believe me I am just as guilty as everyone else. But this is not a place to discuss the reputation of our young girls or boys. We have all made our mistakes and experimented in our youthful years. We learn and move on...here is the deal, youths experiment with other youths not perverts.
Not to mention everyone is anonymous on this forum. Who is to say this person is not local and harms one of our children-yes, 17 and below=jail bait.
I don't know about everyone in this community-but I will not tolerate anyone harming the reputation of a child or causing harm in any way-emotional, socially, physically, or sexually.
I would like to think we are family and that we may talk and gossip but clearly we would not allow anyone to disrespect or taint a young person's reputation.
That is clearly inappropriate!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sabinal Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Korina kay 12 min Team erik 1
Hispanics driver's 16 min Juliecrystal 20
Ashley Harrison 1 hr Mmart 4
Corina Leyva (Mar '09) 2 hr barriobam 37
Fart 2 hr Ex coworker 1
ronnie and Jeanette 2 hr SON RAZON 2
Barbara Reece Apr 23 Pat 1

Sabinal Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance