Miranda Moore
Shellie

Columbus, OH

#1 Sep 20, 2012
Just wanted to know if anyone knew when she was getting out of jail. she ripped off my cousin and his wife and we want to make sure she dont' do it again. She is trash and needs to stay away from sabina.
shane

Toledo, OH

#2 Mar 29, 2015
Miranda is out of jail now, she lives in Cleveland and is doing good. She is off the dope, and a very good mom to her 11 yr old daughter, so u need to stop calling her trash. Yeah she's made a few mistakes in her life, and has battled demons that made her do some things that I guarantee u she regrets. But hey who hasn't made mistakes. Nobody is perfect. This includes u Shelley!! More than likely u don't even know Miranda, you can't look past the fact that she's recovering heroin addict. You would like her if u knew the true Miranda, not the low life junkie u think she is. Miranda is a good mom, a good friend, and was once the love of my life. She's still a good friend to me. I hate it when.someone bashes one of my good friends. This is my advice to u Shelley, get to know someone before u bash them. I hate people like u that can't look past someone's issues,(whatever they may be..and everyone has them) and get to know them as a person. Like I said she's a great person. Beautiful inside and out. Especially out!!! Or is that what it is, u jealous?? That's prolly what it is!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sabina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trionda Berk (Sep '13) Aug 20 Fudge 12
what ever happened to Skip Applegate (Dec '11) Aug 12 MLAR6984 7
angel Aug 11 Smackmyassandcall... 6
sabina blonde (Aug '13) Aug 6 mndsbbgbbb jmhbd 6
Mike cline and Seth cline (Oct '15) Aug 2 thatswhy 4
Trisha Yeager . Jul 31 givme1shot 6
neal bowman (Jun '15) Jul 28 A chaney 4

Sabina Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance