New sheriff in town?
James

United States

#1 Jul 12, 2012
I heard yesterday at a local store that Paul Jarnagin was going to run for sheriff. I thought Paul worked for Scott? Has anyone else heard about this?
will

Morristown, TN

#2 Jul 12, 2012
Does not matter who runs James Harville will beat them all.
Danny

Nashville, TN

#3 Sep 3, 2012
Iharville ain't nothing, Scott better watch this guy Hannon or Hanna 1 tough dude I here
Seriously

Morristown, TN

#5 Oct 8, 2012
Danny wrote:
Iharville ain't nothing, Scott better watch this guy Hannon or Hanna 1 tough dude I here
This county better think long and hard before they elect some no name outsider that they don't even know. All I've heard so far from this new guy is a lot of hot air. It's easy to think you can charge in and change the jail, but unless you have the courage to back it up your no better than what we've got now. And we SURE don't need 4 more years of what we've got now!!
Seriously 2

Seymour, TN

#6 Oct 8, 2012
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
This county better think long and hard before they elect some no name outsider that they don't even know. All I've heard so far from this new guy is a lot of hot air. It's easy to think you can charge in and change the jail, but unless you have the courage to back it up your no better than what we've got now. And we SURE don't need 4 more years of what we've got now!!
Thats exactly what we need around here...is some no name outsider who doesn't have half the county in his pockets. Or we will have 4 more years of what you say you DO NOT WANT. Same goes for all publicly held offices. GET THEM GOOD OLE BOYS OUT....get some new folks who love this place and have chosen to make their life here. Nothing wrong with that. Unless you like your county full of pill whores and theives, then keep it the same.
Just saying

Powell, TN

#7 Oct 9, 2012
Seriously 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats exactly what we need around here...is some no name outsider who doesn't have half the county in his pockets. Or we will have 4 more years of what you say you DO NOT WANT. Same goes for all publicly held offices. GET THEM GOOD OLE BOYS OUT....get some new folks who love this place and have chosen to make their life here. Nothing wrong with that. Unless you like your county full of pill whores and theives, then keep it the same.
It doesn't matter who gets it. We will always have pill heads, drug dealers,theives,and so much more because of the judge! He just puts them right back out on the street! Until we get a new judge it's all going to be the same around here!
wow

Morristown, TN

#8 Oct 9, 2012
Hannon do you qualify for judge?please say yes so the queen and oak tree can rest good tonight...
Jim Hannan

Powell, TN

#9 Oct 9, 2012
wow wrote:
Hannon do you qualify for judge?please say yes so the queen and oak tree can rest good tonight...
I have went toes to toe with prosecutors and judges many times. They are a very different breed. I can say this, if, the community awards me with the office, I will be return once again to go toe to toe. I will not stand for any injustices.
Bluemoon

Morristown, TN

#10 Oct 19, 2012
ANOTHER YANKEE COME TO SAVE US, THANK GOD, HE'LL SHOW US HOW TO RUN EVERYTHING,AND THE WAY THEY DO THINGS, WERE TO STUPID TO KNOW ANY BETTER SIR YANKEE, THANK YOU,OH THANK YOU,WERE SAVED.
down dy the river

Washburn, TN

#11 Oct 20, 2012
there will be a new Sheriff in town and his name is Scott Lawson. just sit back and watch.
Pop

Mcminnville, TN

#12 Oct 20, 2012
down dy the river wrote:
there will be a new Sheriff in town and his name is Scott Lawson. just sit back and watch.
NOPE ! He is same as what you got.
babe

Powell, TN

#13 Oct 20, 2012
we need all new people running this county. so lets vote for all new people for office.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rutledge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News English Mountain Football (Nov '08) 10 min tiger43 2,212
Kelly girl that lives on 131 (Sep '12) 40 min maybe 9
Crazy Courtney 1 hr George 1
Cliff or verl dalton 5 hr hot rod 3
County leader disgrace Aug 28 Tired of disrespect 4
David , Donald or Judy Vanburen Aug 26 tang 2
Thieves on Poor Valley Road (Apr '14) Aug 24 Strod1 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rutledge Mortgages