First Prev
of 2
Next Last
GRIZZLY BEAR

Morristown, TN

#1 Oct 6, 2012
I've waited long enough for the whiners to jump in and comment more about Grainger Football. Great win Grizzlies against Claiborne last week, and South Greene last night! Players were doing the things they have been coached/taught to do, and the coaches continued coaching as they are supposed to do. Everyone has been posting for change....well....I think you got it last week, and especially last night on Rebel Hill...joke........ I was proud to be a Pioneer and am proud to be a Grizzly. You win some and you lose some, but you can always come home a winner! Great job Grizzlies! Keep it up!
Anonymous

Morristown, TN

#2 Oct 12, 2012
Get a new coaching staff bet you will have more fans and more gate money. That's a promise!!
Why

Charlotte, NC

#3 Oct 14, 2012
GRIZZLY BEAR wrote:
I've waited long enough for the whiners to jump in and comment more about Grainger Football. Great win Grizzlies against Claiborne last week, and South Greene last night! Players were doing the things they have been coached/taught to do, and the coaches continued coaching as they are supposed to do. Everyone has been posting for change....well....I think you got it last week, and especially last night on Rebel Hill...joke........ I was proud to be a Pioneer and am proud to be a Grizzly. You win some and you lose some, but you can always come home a winner! Great job Grizzlies! Keep it up!
Grizzly Bear. I know you are a fan, but you are not benefiting the team or the coaches by getting on here and asking for trouble. If the naysayers are being quiet then leave them alone. Don't fan the flames. It is unproductive.
Grizzly Bear

Morristown, TN

#4 Oct 14, 2012
Why wrote:
<quoted text>Grizzly Bear. I know you are a fan, but you are not benefiting the team or the coaches by getting on here and asking for trouble. If the naysayers are being quiet then leave them alone. Don't fan the flames. It is unproductive.
And what are you doing? It's time for the real fans to stand up in support of the team...the ENTIRE team. Seems you are the one asking for trouble. Your comments are completely your right to express as are mine. If mine are offensive to you, the don't read! GO GRIZZLIES! Great two weeks of great play and wins! Good luck this week against Greeneville! Agan, "Why", try being supportive instead of the typical fair weather fan!
Patriot

Powell, TN

#5 Nov 10, 2012
Grizzly Bear wrote:
<quoted text>
And what are you doing? It's time for the real fans to stand up in support of the team...the ENTIRE team. Seems you are the one asking for trouble. Your comments are completely your right to express as are mine. If mine are offensive to you, the don't read! GO GRIZZLIES! Great two weeks of great play and wins! Good luck this week against Greeneville! Agan, "Why", try being supportive instead of the typical fair weather fan!
Grizzlie bear is the one jacking off the refs to get all the calls. GC sucks, always has always will. Get used to it hicks. Hey grizzlie bear I bet you love providing those services to the refs you queer freak.
GRIZZLY BEAR

Morristown, TN

#6 Nov 10, 2012
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>Grizzlie bear is the one jacking off the refs to get all the calls. GC sucks, always has always will. Get used to it hicks. Hey grizzlie bear I bet you love providing those services to the refs you queer freak.
And you are a child. Nothing adult in your post, simply a snot nose sore looser. Grow up little child, grow up..By the way, how far did your Union County Patriots go this year?
Patriot

Powell, TN

#7 Nov 11, 2012
We made some improvements. Hopefully we will have a better squad next year. Our problem is we dont have some queer to make the refs happy enough to give us all the calls. Maybe we could hire you since you are a pro at it. Now go practice your suck technique you faaaaaaaaaaag!
GRIZZLY BEAR

Morristown, TN

#8 Nov 11, 2012
Patriot wrote:
We made some improvements. Hopefully we will have a better squad next year. Our problem is we dont have some queer to make the refs happy enough to give us all the calls. Maybe we could hire you since you are a pro at it. Now go practice your suck technique you faaaaaaaaaaag!
Patriot, you are so funny! One thing I've noticed from teams over in your area, is they don't handle loosing a game very well. Seem to have problems accepting being beat by a better team. Instead of manning up and taking the loss, it seems there is always the childish name calling. Who are you going to blame the poor report card your school got there at UCHS? Could explain your childish posts. Want us to come over and show you how to have school too? We schooled you pretty well on the football field!
Patriot

Powell, TN

#9 Nov 12, 2012
Sure I will explain my post. Its 8 inches long and 5 inches around. Does that help you any?
GRIZZLY BEAR

Morristown, TN

#10 Nov 12, 2012
Patriot wrote:
Sure I will explain my post. Its 8 inches long and 5 inches around. Does that help you any?
Ok. You just gave up the privilige of posting with me. When you stoop to this level, that of an immature primate, I've not time nor desire to be in the same discussion. Your post typifies that from your school. If you can't keep it in an intelligent adult level, you are not worth wasting time on.
Fact Checker

Powell, TN

#11 Nov 12, 2012
Patriot wrote:
Ok Patriot graduated from Union County High. His first name is Brandon and if he posts one more time using this rhetoric I will post his full name. Would you like to try me M. Brandon that has the little buzz cut?
Fact Checker

Powell, TN

#12 Nov 12, 2012
Patriot wrote:
Brandon I seriously doubt this. One more time sir and your full name goes on here. Please stay off the Maynardville forum as well with this garbage.
Patriot

Powell, TN

#13 Nov 13, 2012
Fact Checker wrote:
<quoted text>Brandon I seriously doubt this. One more time sir and your full name goes on here. Please stay off the Maynardville forum as well with this garbage.
If you put anymore info about me on here you will be sued. I have the right to free speach and privacy rights since you know who I am you should know my uncle is an attorney. Put my last name on here and see whay happens.
Fact Checker

Powell, TN

#14 Nov 13, 2012
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>If you put anymore info about me on here you will be sued. I have the right to free speach and privacy rights since you know who I am you should know my uncle is an attorney. Put my last name on here and see whay happens.
True Patriot you could do that. Here's some more info for you: You post in maynardville topix from a different computer and a different name yet you log onto facebook from both places. Your facebook page is private however I saw your newest status update. Not much of a Derek Dooley fan are you Patriot aka Brandon. The pictures you posted of your truck are nice. Have a good day, you are only amusement for me. I mean you no harm. Play nice on here and Maynardville forums please and you wont grab unwanted attention.
Enjoy

Knoxville, TN

#15 Nov 13, 2012
haha. Love it.

Since: Jun 12

Prosperity, SC

#16 Nov 14, 2012
Just to point out that in a public forum you have no expected right to privacy. I can call you Brandon whateveriwant. Call your uncle and ask.
Fact Checker

Powell, TN

#17 Nov 14, 2012
JMacD wrote:
Just to point out that in a public forum you have no expected right to privacy. I can call you Brandon whateveriwant. Call your uncle and ask.
True, but he can in fact hit you or I with a lawsuit if we posted his full name. I've seen it done. A woman claimed she suffered from depression because of slander on a message board and tried to get a million dollars. She lost her case but it did go to court. I know his 1st, middle and last name but Im not going to post it because I dont want to take that risk. Patriot's name is Brandon, he has a new status update on facebook every couple of hours, he posts on maynardville topix under a different name and from a different computer. When I decided to profile his character I knew I was dealing with a former jock, arrogant personality, etc, and that was before I knew his name. Once I was able to gain access to his facebook page I knew I was right as usual. He actually does have an uncle that's an ambulance chaser but he knows I busted him and thats what matters.
duh

Blaine, TN

#18 Nov 14, 2012
Well, if you dont slander people, you can't be sued. They dont have a right to privacy simply because they are behind a pc. If you put every person's name out here they wouldnt be able to do anything unless you incited violence and something happened or you did harass and slander. Then they could sue. But not for outing them. Any half rate lawyer would tell this little shit brandon that. He's done enough slandering on his own to be laughed out of a court room.
Patriot

Powell, TN

#19 Nov 15, 2012
duh wrote:
Well, if you dont slander people, you can't be sued. They dont have a right to privacy simply because they are behind a pc. If you put every person's name out here they wouldnt be able to do anything unless you incited violence and something happened or you did harass and slander. Then they could sue. But not for outing them. Any half rate lawyer would tell this little shit brandon that. He's done enough slandering on his own to be laughed out of a court room.
Well since fact chunker has admitted she wont post my full name cause she knows what might happen I guess you can suck on my 8 inch post along with grizzly. As a matter of fact I might like fact chunker to suck on my post. How did you like my facebook status today chicken chit?
duh

Powell, TN

#20 Nov 15, 2012
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>Well since fact chunker has admitted she wont post my full name cause she knows what might happen I guess you can suck on my 8 inch post along with grizzly. As a matter of fact I might like fact chunker to suck on my post. How did you like my facebook status today chicken chit?
Lol your "8 inch post" is nothing but a chic-o-stick nugget. You should be more worried about getting an education than worried about who is sucking on what and the fact that you all can't win a game against GHS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rutledge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 5 min BAS 149,020
Grainger Today needs to replace editor Tracy Wolfe 2 hr Queen 4
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 6 hr ProfileOne 8,638
What is going on with EMS Director? Yankee and ... 14 hr HMMIC 8
tommy marr? 15 hr youknoo 1
does anybody know Julia prestwood? (Jun '13) 15 hr Julia 3
does anybody kno julia prestwood (Oct '11) 15 hr Julia 19
•••
•••
Rutledge Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••