Jessie

United States

#1 Dec 14, 2011
Has anyone caught a bad stomach virus yet? I have had it 2 times in a month. I thought once u caught it you can't get it again till next year?
wondering

United States

#2 Dec 14, 2011
Do you work in healthcare?
Jessie

United States

#3 Dec 14, 2011
Ummm no, why do u think??? I asked??
wondering

Nashville, TN

#4 Dec 15, 2011
I thought you were someone else sorry ya its been spreading like wildfire for over a month and a half its horrible
Jessie

United States

#5 Dec 16, 2011
No problem. It just sucks. I have caught it 2 times, 1st time wasn't bad. This time I have a fever and everything. Its horrible.
wondering

Irmo, SC

#6 Dec 17, 2011
Ya and there isn't anything to take except fever reducer or pepto. You might wanna get your ammune system checked because normally after the body gets it the first time, when it starts coming back for a second time, your body remembers it and starts fighting it off.
Jessie

United States

#7 Dec 17, 2011
Thanks for the helpful info. :) I wish I had health insurance so I could go.
Ohno

Morristown, TN

#8 Dec 17, 2011
Get well soon!
Wizard

Morristown, TN

#9 Dec 20, 2011
Hope u get well soon, too!
fact checker

Rockford, TN

#10 Feb 20, 2012
thanks for posting ur shitting problems on topix
Goforit

Philadelphia, PA

#11 Feb 24, 2012
How rude
TheQueen

AOL

#12 Feb 24, 2012
fact checker: check your manners.
These posts about stomach trouble where made in December. If someone is concerned about their health and someone else wishes them well, why would you want to 'jump in' with some kind of slur?
I wish that this were a perfect world, and that no one were ever sick, but we are. We become ill with all kinds of ailments from all kinds of sources and contaminants. That's because we're human and our resistance might be low.
When we're sick, we want to know why. We also want other people to wish us well. Is it asking too much of you to just let people state that they are unwell, and others to wish that they would soon enjoy good health?
Your mouth spews forth the filth that must live in your mind. Goforit stated plainly that you were being rude. You were.
You chastized someone who stated their problem, and asked for advice. In the process you showed that you have an altogether different problem....intolerance and bad manners.
Those people who posted about their illness are probably better by now, but I'd be willing to bet that you're still rude and obnoxious.
You need to quit checking the facts on others and check your mirror about your own actions.
What you do speaks so loudly that I cannot hear what you say.
rodney king

Rockford, TN

#13 Feb 27, 2012
i just took a huge shit, is that normal?
fabio

Rockford, TN

#14 Feb 27, 2012
mr. king your comments are undignified.
Rock Hard

Rockford, TN

#15 Feb 28, 2012
I agree with fact checker, keep your shitting habits to yourself. I mean, its like, gross me out dude.
scat_that

Tazewell, TN

#16 Feb 28, 2012
For your information, uncontrollable defacation is nothing to pass gas about! You need a little empathy toward your fellow human excrement excreters. Unwanted and spontaneous voiding of one's bowels can result in emaciation and that tired feeling. What's wrong with you dungheads? May the God of exploding feces shower you with runny baby poop.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rutledge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
new building next to City Hall 4 hr Love it 4
new sheriff 6 hr donahue 5
kim or rhonda savage (Dec '13) 9 hr adam k 8
Candace Farmer (Feb '11) 9 hr Rev 54
In need of hay for donkeys Thu CBH 1
Kendall Fowler (Jun '10) Thu Scrappy 66
DAVID PEAVLER lets stop there checks (Oct '11) Dec 16 Queen 25
Rutledge Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web