Why Do Yankee's Hate The South But Still Move Here?

Posted in the Rutledge Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 141 Comments Last updated May 6, 2014
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Southern Roots

Rutledge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2011

Judged:

Maby we can undo what is right about Grainger County so they will leave.
go home yank

Rutledge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2011

Judged:

When in Rome do as the Romans do and when in Grainger couty do as Grainger countians do. If we had wanted the county any different we would have changed it years ago. FYI, interstate 75 also has two working north bound lanes.
LOL

Rowlett, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2011

Judged:

The difference between a Yankee and a damn Yankee is this - a Yankee comes south to visit - a damn Yankee comes to visit and won't go home!
rebel

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2011

Judged:

pretty women
birddog

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2011

Judged:

Yea, the same Northbound lanes y'all used to get auto manufacturing jobs in Ohio and Michigan. At least the ones smart enough apparently not the case here. I know I'm not dealing with much brain power here but what did a Yankee ever do to you? I doubt you are old enough to have been hit with a minnie ball. So get over it.
Still

Rutledge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2011

Judged:

birddog wrote:
Yea, the same Northbound lanes y'all used to get auto manufacturing jobs in Ohio and Michigan. At least the ones smart enough apparently not the case here. I know I'm not dealing with much brain power here but what did a Yankee ever do to you? I doubt you are old enough to have been hit with a minnie ball. So get over it.
Haha! I agree!
And I'm curious what the above poster meant when they said to leave Grainger County people to what Grainger County people do... What is that? Chew tobacco, do drugs, eat welfare, and drop teeth??
No you did not

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2011

Judged:

Still, you are still a dummy. You come to us from Rutledge and you have to talk about people in Grainger County. Duh, in case you don't know, Rutledge is in Grainger County.
And Bird dog---point well made.
And for your information, a yankee is that string on the end of a tampon. lol don't hate me it's just a funny
Just Sayin

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2011

Judged:

I agree! If it was good enough to move here, then don't complain and try to change everything? If you don't like it, move! I work with a yankee and all he does is complain about everything. Is this their nature or what? If I'm not going to be happy somewhere, then I'm not going to move. Quit yer moanin!
Still

Rutledge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2011

Judged:

Lol, I can make my location on my posts read anything I want. I can post from Berlin, Germany if I wanted to! And in case your brain didn't reach maximum capacity on your little thought trail to your stupid statement, I'd have to have been in the real world and in Grainger county (including Rutledge) to be able to tell you all just how closed minded and hypocritical that you are! And I've been all over the US and by no means am going to settle here...
Maybe a little change would do some of you rednecks some good!
Jim

Washburn, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2011

Judged:

Those yanks moved here because they could not afford to remain in the town where they worked after retirement. It's just simple math, Grainger County is a cheaper place to live than for example Grand Island, Detroit or Battle Creek. You know it's all about the dollar with those guys because all they can talk about is how things were done back home or talk about themselves. This home sick bunch would haul their ass back up north in a heartbeat if their broke ass could afford it. A poor man has poor ways, and if you people can stop talking long enough and pay attention we'll show you how it's done. Seriously, I do think it's a shame that people work all their lives raise a family then retire only to find the cost of living will not allow one to have a quality life in the company of old friends and family.
silence used to be golden

Washburn, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2011

Judged:

birddog wrote:
A minie ball was rifle projectile just smaller than the barrel which allowed the gun to be loaded by dropping the ball in which was faster than the method used by the rebels which required the gun to be loaded by forcing the projectile into the fifle with a ram rod. What did a yankee ever do to the people of Grainger County? Populated our county like a pack of mexicans. At least they leave for a while after the tomatoes and beans are picked. We have to put up with you labor union clowns all year round.
Ignorant Hillbillies

Powell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

silence used to be golden wrote:
<quoted text>
A minie ball was rifle projectile just smaller than the barrel which allowed the gun to be loaded by dropping the ball in which was faster than the method used by the rebels which required the gun to be loaded by forcing the projectile into the fifle with a ram rod. What did a yankee ever do to the people of Grainger County? Populated our county like a pack of mexicans. At least they leave for a while after the tomatoes and beans are picked. We have to put up with you labor union clowns all year round.

Lol... you ignorant hillbillies make me laugh. Why don't you put your "fifle" your mouth is.
did yankee miss a word

Washburn, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

Judged:

Ignorant Hillbillies wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol... you ignorant hillbillies make me laugh. Why don't you put your "fifle" your mouth is.
It's rifle "where" your mouth is nut sack.
birddog

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

Ilike the tampon string comment, good one!
birddog

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

Maybe the person that spelled rifle wrong uses more than one finger to type!!!! Look at your keyboard if still straight the two are close together.
birddog

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

Kinda figured a minnie ball would be smaller than the barrel, be kinda' hard to load if it wasn't!
Hank

Washburn, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

Still wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha! I agree!
And I'm curious what the above poster meant when they said to leave Grainger County people to what Grainger County people do... What is that? Chew tobacco, do drugs, eat welfare, and drop teeth??
It means, let mountian people be mountian people. Not every native is on welfare or drugs.
Ignorant Hillbillies

Powell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

Judged:

did yankee miss a word wrote:
<quoted text>
It's rifle "where" your mouth is nut sack.
Why don't you read you hick. I was pointing out the misspelling of the person I replied to! Mommy/sister should be monitoring your computer usage a bit better!!! And why in the hell would you put the word "where" in parentheses... dumbass.
Jim Bob Billy

Washburn, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

Judged:

<quoted text>
Why don't you read you hick. I was pointing out the misspelling of the person I replied to! Mommy/sister should be monitoring your computer usage a bit better!!! And why in the hell would you put the word "where" in parentheses... dumbass.
Yuck yuck, you tell um kotex that's a good un. I'm Jim Bob Billy just home from the mater patch to eat me some soup beans and corn bread for supper. Then i'm a heddin down there to the mater shed to load up one of them there tractor trailer trucks so they can be shipped off to one them there nothern super stores. All this here talk about musket balls and such sorte reminds me of a story they sezs my great great grand pappy used to tell. During the war, him say that every now and agin a yankee would git lost from his pack and they would make sport out of him by pulling his britches down and rubbin his ass real good with a corn cob then they'd pour moonshine on it then turn him a loose. He said it was a sight to see him go a skinning it.

“Jim Hodge”

Since: Apr 10

Rutledge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

Judged:

I have seen you post a lot of crap, if you don't like US hillbillies, why don't you move back north with your own kind, or come see me, and I'll show you what a Ignorant Hillbilly can do for you!!!!!!!!!!
<quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Rutledge Forum right now

Search the Rutledge Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 8 min BAS 144,449
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 7 hr TheRealZeke 9,245
huge fat twins 14 hr jane 12
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 19 hr doe resident 8,608
Paige Whitt needs to be XPOSED (Dec '13) Mon been there 15
teela holt (Jul '13) Mon Teela 17
Sheriff and his deputy Mon news now 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Rutledge Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000