First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Need To Know

Bean Station, TN

#1 Jul 19, 2013
my name is mary ann i am looking for my dad. his name is Eddie Smith. I am 37 years old and have never met him i dont even know if he knows about me. I have known his name ever since i was little but just now getting the courage up to try find him. My mothers name is Georgia Whitt. I was born Dec 6 1975. I dont know what happen between him and my mom all i know is i would like to meet him,if he is still living.I would like for him to be able to meet his 2 grandchildren and them also to meet him. My children are 18 and 12 years old. I live in Bean Station and my mom always told me the last place she knew of him living was on wsa on LakeShore. If anybody can help me locate him or has any info.of how i might can find him or contat him iwould greatly appreciate it.I would like to get to know him. I hope im not to late and i hope if is still living tht maybe he would like to meet me and my family
need to know

United States

#2 Jul 23, 2013
Need To Know wrote:
my name is mary ann i am looking for my dad. his name is Eddie Smith. I am 37 years old and have never met him i dont even know if he knows about me. I have known his name ever since i was little but just now getting the courage up to try find him. My mothers name is Georgia Whitt. I was born Dec 6 1975. I dont know what happen between him and my mom all i know is i would like to meet him,if he is still living.I would like for him to be able to meet his 2 grandchildren and them also to meet him. My children are 18 and 12 years old. I live in Bean Station and my mom always told me the last place she knew of him living was on wsa on LakeShore. If anybody can help me locate him or has any info.of how i might can find him or contat him iwould greatly appreciate it.I would like to get to know him. I hope im not to late and i hope if is still living tht maybe he would like to meet me and my family
if anybody out thee knows who he is or where he is plz reply to this post. Thank you
Crystal

United States

#3 Jul 23, 2013
Try getting public records. You may have to go through a few of the same name. Hope you find him. Good luck.
need to know

United States

#4 Jul 23, 2013
Crystal wrote:
Try getting public records. You may have to go through a few of the same name. Hope you find him. Good luck.
to search public records i think u got to knw more info than i do , im not sure. but thanks for ur reply. Maybe somebody out there will read this and know who i am looking for. I hope so, i wish i hadnt waited so long to look for him, i always wanted to look for him just never got the courage and kept thinkin if he knows about me why dnt he look for me then it cross my mind maybe he dnt knw about me IDK. We suposably live in same county and i work in a verybusy store i may have saw him before and just nvr knew who he was.If anybody out there can help i would appreciate it.My mom jus turned 55 he is probally around the same age, i would love to get to knw him and even find out if i have any brothers or sisters. That would be great.
Queen

Powell, TN

#5 Jul 24, 2013
need to know: It's sad that your dad left.
Don't be too sure that he has not tried to contact your family. He may have, but met with the same lack of information that you have.
You might try asking at the post office if they have delivery for a man of his name.
You might also check in Angie Lamb's office to see if they have registered a car to, or issued tags to a man of his name. I would explain to them why I wanted such information. The internet might be helpful, also. Type his name into a search engine and see what you learn.
Be advised, though, that you might learn more than you want to know.
Good luck.
RutledgePolice

San Francisco, CA

#6 Jul 24, 2013
Queen wrote:
need to know: It's sad that your dad left.
Don't be too sure that he has not tried to contact your family. He may have, but met with the same lack of information that you have.
You might try asking at the post office if they have delivery for a man of his name.
You might also check in Angie Lamb's office to see if they have registered a car to, or issued tags to a man of his name. I would explain to them why I wanted such information. The internet might be helpful, also. Type his name into a search engine and see what you learn.
Be advised, though, that you might learn more than you want to know.
Good luck.
I'm sure you're trying to help, but if the post office or clerk's office gave out my information there would be hell to pay.
tala

Powell, TN

#7 Jul 24, 2013
queen you need to mind your own business there you are again sticking your nose where it doesn't belong. I agree with Rutledge police comment. I work in the law field too and that can be a mess or open a can of worms that needs to be left closed. their are people that can help find the answers. please call the police dept. and see what you can find out.
need to know

United States

#8 Jul 24, 2013
tala wrote:
queen you need to mind your own business there you are again sticking your nose where it doesn't belong. I agree with Rutledge police comment. I work in the law field too and that can be a mess or open a can of worms that needs to be left closed. their are people that can help find the answers. please call the police dept. and see what you can find out.
Thank u for ur reply. im not wantin to cause any trouble i just was wanting to see if i could find my dad thats all.
need to know

Bean Station, TN

#9 Aug 7, 2013
Crystal wrote:
i have still not found my dad. i was hoping that maybe somebody that knew him would respond to my article. Thank you for all the advice you gave me. If anybody out there can help with locating him i would greatly appreciate it. Thank You
levon

Morristown, TN

#10 Aug 8, 2013
do you know if eddie had a brother an sister,i rembember there was a eddie an he had a brother his name was billy an sister elaine
need to know

United States

#11 Aug 8, 2013
levon wrote:
do you know if eddie had a brother an sister,i rembember there was a eddie an he had a brother his name was billy an sister elaine
I really dont know if he had any brothers or sisters i hace never heard of any being mentioed
levon

Morristown, TN

#12 Aug 8, 2013
was your mother from around central point or somewhere in that area
need to know

United States

#13 Aug 8, 2013
levon wrote:
was your mother from around central point or somewhere in that area
my mother was from rutledge i think it called rocky branch road
He didnt know about you

New Tazewell, TN

#14 Aug 8, 2013
I know him, talked to him about this, but will not post his address on this site. Don't know how to get a private message to you. You have a half brother and sister that are both teachers in Atlanta. He's married and lives in Sharps Chapel and lives a very quiet life. No idea what to do from here since posting any private info on here would be a disaster and cause problems for anyone that did so because of all the sicko's that use this site for heir own sick abuse and amusement. He's definitely willing to meet you. I wish there was a way to send private messages on here but there's not any that I'm aware of. If you can come up with a way of "discretely" getting his address to you, let me know and i'll be more than happy to help you. May God bless.
need to know

United States

#15 Aug 9, 2013
omg are u serious? I would love to meet him or get info bout him. I work at marathon in Bean Station If u wanna come by and talk to me. I only work Thur.-Sun. 6am-2pm. Im excited but scared Nd nervous at the same time. Do u know for sure this is him?
need to know

United States

#16 Aug 11, 2013
i hope u got a chance to read my reply and will be able to help me. So far u are the only hope i have got since oi posted this post. I really hope this is the right person that i am lookiong for. i didnt want to put my cell # on here because of exactly the same things u said, there is some sickos that read this sight. i did post my place of work hopeing to hear from somebody, please if u can help me i would appreciate it more than u will ever know.Thank You and May God Bless You
He didnt know about you

New Tazewell, TN

#17 Aug 12, 2013
It's early monday morning and I just read your reply/info. I'll get the info to him. Take care.
need to know

United States

#18 Aug 12, 2013
He didnt know about you wrote:
It's early monday morning and I just read your reply/info. I'll get the info to him. Take care.
thank u so much. i hope and pray this is the person i have been waiting to meet. Thank u again and God Bless you.
hope

Morristown, TN

#19 Aug 18, 2013
Have you found your Dad? Are talk to him? I sure hope you have.
nned to know

United States

#20 Aug 19, 2013
no i still havent heard from or got to talk to or meet my dad im still hoping that 1 day he will contact me. I really hope tht "he didnt know about u" really knows who he is. I havent heard back from that person so i dont know if they contacted the person tht they believe is my father. I check topix everyday, hoping for a reply. Thanks and God Bless

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rutledge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Time to Get Rid of Mitch Cain 14 min Time to go 1
child support is modern day slavery 22 min just disgusting 25
English Mountain Football (Nov '08) 2 hr Let the kids play 1,894
is it true Grainger jail has xray machine 4 hr Queen 2
Ebola, Real or Hoax? Thu The Wanderer 1
exray machine Wed sunshine 41 1
Dollar General Oct 20 citizen 6
Rutledge Dating
Find my Match

Rutledge Jobs