DAVID PEAVLER lets stop there checks

Posted in the Rutledge Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
granger county citizens

Morristown, TN

#1 Oct 18, 2011
lets take action we dont make money now why should we work and give it... to people like them i know i work at the rescue sqad if they had a bad meical condition ok but they dont just act like it take pitchers of them and there wifes and girlfriends they all draw stop giving people like that our money now..........i have a problem with people like that he needs to be fired at the rescue sqad i dont want that pervert touching me do you ......if we take there pitchers lifting or any thing they are not suppose to do we send it to the morristown ssi office put ther names and why we are sending it they will stop ther checks then the whole bunch will have to get a real job get up and go to work every dame day....
forest

Mount Juliet, TN

#2 Oct 18, 2011
granger county citizens wrote:
lets take action we dont make money now why should we work and give it... to people like them i know i work at the rescue sqad if they had a bad meical condition ok but they dont just act like it take pitchers of them and there wifes and girlfriends they all draw stop giving people like that our money now..........i have a problem with people like that he needs to be fired at the rescue sqad i dont want that pervert touching me do you ......if we take there pitchers lifting or any thing they are not suppose to do we send it to the morristown ssi office put ther names and why we are sending it they will stop ther checks then the whole bunch will have to get a real job get up and go to work every dame day....
You need to take a Grammar and Spelling class. Seriously!
Buttercupp

Powell, TN

#3 Oct 18, 2011
granger county citizens wrote:
I though I ha a problem with spelling but it isn't as bad as yours you need to go bad to school honestly you have a problem!! It's pictures not pitcher the word you used is not is wrong the way your using it pither is for a baseball team..DUH is sad that you talk about him like you do when he is at your house all the time spending time with your husband and you site back and put him down on here but eat him up with kindness to his face just like you do everyone else but your not know better you don't work your husband don't work so really you have no room to talk! You know who you are the tables will turn on you soon little thang!
granger county citizens

Morristown, TN

#4 Oct 18, 2011
excuse me i didnt know i was in school buttercupp maybe i can draw a check cause i didnt spell a word right cause you all cant spell or read you think i can get a check .and let me tell you david has never been to my house nor would i let him in my house so you stupid asses spell this fuck you can you read that or did i not spell that right for you .you dont need to spell to take a picture is that how you spell picture maybe you need to check your post to see if i spelled picture right are you happy now.maybe you can check my punctuation marks to DUH
county citizen

Morristown, TN

#5 Oct 18, 2011
no!sorry she or he doesnt need to take grammar.these sorry pieces of shit need to get off their lazy asses and get a damn job 'lol' thats right the peavlers can't read or write.so get a life and job all you lazy fuck ups.im tired of the citizens of grainger county not doing anything 2 stop the peavlers from taking from all the citezens of our county.ill be like the citezens of our county and take pictures and send them in
thank u

Morristown, TN

#6 Oct 18, 2011
about time peavlers were found out im in i will be taking pictures if i see david working im sure they will be others to help us no one likes them ..
Uhm

Beaverton, OR

#7 Oct 18, 2011
It's not only the Peavlers that draw a check in this county. Infact, alot of people draw a check and still work under the table. I'm all for them not being able to mooch off the system anymore. But, you all need to point fingers at everyone else that draws a check and works if your going to single them out..
TheQueen

AOL

#8 Oct 18, 2011
Uhm has a point.
If all the disability checks were cut out that are not deserved, the economy of Grainger County would dry up.
Uhm

Beaverton, OR

#9 Oct 18, 2011
TheQueen wrote:
Uhm has a point.
If all the disability checks were cut out that are not deserved, the economy of Grainger County would dry up.
My point exactly.
help other out

Powell, TN

#10 Oct 19, 2011
that is the truth i know of people cant work and can't get a check because of people that is able to work that choise not to i wish their was somthing we could do but there is not unless you can get them on a tape but you have to be very carful when you do that just move around and not only on that person because they can get you I know i was going to try to do that and that is what someone told me to do hope you all work together and get somthing done may god be with you
Sorry

Beaverton, OR

#11 Oct 19, 2011
help other out wrote:
that is the truth i know of people cant work and can't get a check because of people that is able to work that choise not to i wish their was somthing we could do but there is not unless you can get them on a tape but you have to be very carful when you do that just move around and not only on that person because they can get you I know i was going to try to do that and that is what someone told me to do hope you all work together and get somthing done may god be with you
But, may God be with you,your doing wrong as you speak GOSSIP is not no better so you need prayer for your self an leave all this in the lords hands.
GET REAL

Franklinville, NC

#12 Oct 19, 2011
hey dumba$$, TRUTH IS NOT GOSSIP!
Sorry wrote:
<quoted text>But, may God be with you,your doing wrong as you speak GOSSIP is not no better so you need prayer for your self an leave all this in the lords hands.
TheQueen

AOL

#13 Oct 20, 2011
Sorry: God spoke about this very subject when He declared:
A man who does not work should not eat.
As creations and instruments of God, it behooves us to follow His laws.
citizen of grangercounty

Morristown, TN

#14 Oct 21, 2011
well let me make this clear no not all peavlers are no count like sissy she is very sweet and works very hard not like david and nina she works very hard as well when im talking about the peavler bunch im talking about david and cosbey and that bunch not the whole family .and to the queen i like what you said but we all know david and cosbey eat very well they get foodstamps for that just look at themyou can see that and david looks so dame stupid with his little gun on his side whats wrong david affrad you will get that big fat aSS WHIPED THAT GUN WANT PROTECT YOU BIG BOY YOU ARE NOT A COP YOU HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL FOR THAT AND SINCE YOU ALL DRAW A STUPID CHECK WHEN YOU ARE CLEARLY FINE WELL I WOULDNT SAY FINE BUT YOU GET THE POINT DONT YOU IF NOT MAYBE COSBEY CAN HELP YOU OUT THE END.
citizen of grangercounty

Morristown, TN

#15 Oct 21, 2011
And buy the way maybe buttercup needs to check my spelling cause you so damn smart arnt ya ad check the periods to see if there right to sweetheart that will make you feel smart want it ..........the end
citizen of grangercounty

Morristown, TN

#16 Oct 21, 2011
me myself think that those who get a check should get it .so that answers uhm topix and the queens topix BUT me myself dont think davids sorry as or the rest in that house should get one do you?
Buttercupp

Portland, OR

#17 Oct 21, 2011
citizen of grangercounty wrote:
And buy the way maybe buttercup needs to check my spelling cause you so damn smart arnt ya ad check the periods to see if there right to sweetheart that will make you feel smart want it ..........the end
Natsy,stinky,s>>> your on your way to getting caught so it doesn't bother me bye no means what so ever dear your [2]faced as hell you home is so nasty its smells like cat piss your gross but i'm not going to let this bother me your going to let it all chatch up with you,everyone pay for what they do wrong in life,the only thing that i agree with you about is people does need to be caugh for getting a check its not far its sad that people that need it can't get it,if he is working an getting a check it will catch up to him and it wont be fun leave it in the lords hands girl.
food stamp

Heiskell, TN

#18 Oct 22, 2011
ya them Peavlers are inbread trash there daddy molested josh and david such scum of the earth...
hey buttercup

Morristown, TN

#19 Oct 22, 2011
yo think you no who i am you have no idea you must be ether david, cosbey,amanda, josh,davidjr,or the newby ashley,first you talk like you are a pevlerthen you say if david works stupid ass if you live in rutledge you no none of that bunch works stupid so that tells me you are one of them you think i have a cat i dont you think you no me you dont if you think you do get balls and ask me or are you all chicken shitsyes you areyou have no clue we are maybe im one of davids whores wouldnt you like to no pore babys
crazychecks

AOL

#20 Oct 23, 2011
All the druggies in the world get checks. so dont just pick on the Peavlers, at least some of them are not on drugs, pick on the Goverment, dumb ass people like them are the ones that are Stupid.
these little hot girls having babies every 9 months for a check, food stamps,& wick. thats as low as it comes, when they have 1 child their ass should be sewed up no more checks + all the other hand outs. they have babies for checks so they dont have to work. the goverment is a dumb ass.they send them to cherokee mental health and pay for a bag of pills. people go Doctor shop, get lods of pills then sell half of them. Tenncare pays for all this crazy stuff. s-t-u-p-i-d.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rutledge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is Diane Robbins prego by 2 hr April 20
Martin Luther Coon day 6 hr j reb 6
swingers (Dec '12) 14 hr cpa76 27
Shasha Hensley (Aug '11) 15 hr Whole family dest... 5
Hot girl in silver Honda 22 hr Carz 3
Ok Jan 17 Got it 1
what has happened to the valley market? (Jul '16) Jan 16 Danny lamb 9

Rutledge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance