What will you do ?
NRA Member

Powell, TN

#1 Feb 26, 2013
It obviously is going in time to come to this. What would you do when Scott Layel and some of his deputies should up at your door demanding you surrender your weapons ? This will soon may become a reality.
freebird

Powell, TN

#2 Feb 26, 2013
This is soo true, it seems from the posts I have made concerning this topic is like pouring water off a ducks back......I have been ridiculed for my posts because, most folks have their hand so far in the sand they can't get it....

This disarmament has been in the making with UNITED NATIONS for years.....when the documents are posted folks seem to get mad at the messenger..

The federal gun grab grants have poured in Grainger Co for years........

Any candidate whom I Vote for must sign the OATHKEEPERS OATH which I believe you are familiar..

All candidates will receive it certified, the results will be posted before the election, that is if we make it till then.....

Scott Layel will get the document in the near future.
Queen

United States

#3 Feb 27, 2013
freebird: A public official signing a document does not assure that they will abide by the tennants and terms of that document.
Many times a 'public servent' will do something that they have made pledges that they will not do, and claim that 'an order' has come from 'higer up', and that they are 'just doing their job'.
It's almost impossible for most citizens to reach an official in Washington, D.C., and many people wouldn't know who issued such an 'order', and by the time they did, their guns would be gone.
We would never know if they were 'melted down' or wound up in some 'official's' private collection.
We need to wake up and act NOW.
Funny

Knoxville, TN

#4 Feb 27, 2013
I guess you need to update your self with the proper info, I may be wrong but here recently, quite a few of the state reps have made it clear that they will not allow a gun ban in this state and if the feds come in this state to forcible take guns, will be prosecuted and furthermore, UN Reps will not be consider reps if they come to TN to regulate elections, they will be shunned away. No drones allowed here either, unless law enforcement request it for major crimes/investigations State Reps have threaten to go sovereign if these issues are step on by the gov.
mislead

Morristown, TN

#5 Feb 27, 2013
NRA Member wrote:
It obviously is going in time to come to this. What would you do when Scott Layel and some of his deputies should up at your door demanding you surrender your weapons ? This will soon may become a reality.
Scott Layel show up at your door!!!!laugh laugh til i cry he wont even show up at his office!!!
freebird

Powell, TN

#6 Feb 27, 2013
I don't believe he shows up at the commissioners meetings monthly,correct me if wrong

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rutledge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News English Mountain Football (Nov '08) 3 hr Bears 5,068
Twin Oaks Apartments, Dandridge 5 hr Apartment Hunter 1
Barnaby's Playground Jeff Elem Tue Jeremiah wilder 3
anyone know Kenny Chesney personally? (Feb '09) Tue Harry Pothead 24
rob clevenger Mon rita 2
Should slavery be made legal again. Mon J Reb 1
Denise and bill kibble (Sep '11) Nov 18 Upyourazz 12

Rutledge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance