Does the Sheriff smoke weed ?

Does the Sheriff smoke weed ?

Posted in the Rutledge Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
weed eater

United States

#1 Apr 30, 2013
I read this on Topix, someone said that he buys his weed from Layel's son, and Layel smoke's ?? is that true ? I can not hardly believe our sheriff would such a darn thing.
LMAO

United States

#2 May 1, 2013
do a bears poop in the woods ?
Tell Me You Are Joking

United States

#3 May 1, 2013
weed eater wrote:
I read this on Topix, someone said that he buys his weed from Layel's son, and Layel smoke's ?? is that true ? I can not hardly believe our sheriff would such a darn thing.
Well if you read it on topix it must be true, right??? I also read on Topix that a purple alien robbed the Walmart last night. My God why would anyone believe anything they read on here? This site is pure entertainment, that's all. Like wrestling or the Jerry Springer Show-it's all fake bullsh#t that's just entertaining.
Lil J

Beaverton, OR

#4 May 5, 2013
I know for a fact that it is true. If anyone denies it they are blind or stupid or possibly both.
freebird

Powell, TN

#5 May 5, 2013


ohh my goodness.....surely not....ha ha ha.....
RandR

Beaverton, OR

#6 May 5, 2013
He probably listens to that song while he is getting faded. lmao
name

Maynardville, TN

#8 May 17, 2013
Hell no , he's on bigger stuff than that, stays messed up on pills all the time , thats why he stays home all the time, unless hes out of pills, or hired another female hes trying to bed down.
hardly

United States

#9 May 17, 2013
name wrote:
Hell no , he's on bigger stuff than that, stays messed up on pills all the time , thats why he stays home all the time, unless hes out of pills, or hired another female hes trying to bed down.
Whoa - Whoa, wait one second, you are telling all of us that Sheriff Scott Layel smokes weed ?(marijuana) and is hooked on pills. Is this the same guy we elected sheriff ? I find this all very hard to believe. He gets search warrants and knocks down doors and arrest people for the same thing ? I think you are a liar, and now you are also saying that he picking up women ? I think you are a F______ G nut case, he is at work every day at 8 AM sharp and leaves after 5 pm. Why doesn't TBI know any of this, I know, because it is a lie.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#10 May 17, 2013
hardly wrote:
<quoted text> Whoa - Whoa, wait one second, you are telling all of us that Sheriff Scott Layel smokes weed ?(marijuana) and is hooked on pills. Is this the same guy we elected sheriff ? I find this all very hard to believe. He gets search warrants and knocks down doors and arrest people for the same thing ? I think you are a liar, and now you are also saying that he picking up women ? I think you are a F______ G nut case, he is at work every day at 8 AM sharp and leaves after 5 pm. Why doesn't TBI know any of this, I know, because it is a lie.
What in the heck are you smoking? Since when is he in at 8am? I have seen the lazy ass about twice since he took office. He never returns a call. I am not sure he could kick in a cardboard box, much less a door. I don't know what he is on, or if he is on anything. However, since he is employed by the tax payers of this county, we should be able to drug test him. You must be on the good stuff, did you get it at the sheriff's office?
hardly

United States

#11 May 17, 2013
Old Oak Tree wrote:
<quoted text>
What in the heck are you smoking? Since when is he in at 8am? I have seen the lazy ass about twice since he took office. He never returns a call. I am not sure he could kick in a cardboard box, much less a door. I don't know what he is on, or if he is on anything. However, since he is employed by the tax payers of this county, we should be able to drug test him. You must be on the good stuff, did you get it at the sheriff's office?
You are a liar as well. Scott is in every morning at 8 am and he is out after 5pm. He is not lazy, he is the hardest working working sheriff we ever had. N captain. ow much has been said about Jarnigan, he is far underpaid for his position. It makes me mad that accusations that are all unfounded. The only thing I might agree on is that Scott can not manage the finances.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#12 May 17, 2013
"IF" Scott is in by 8am, it is a recent habit that he developed, most likely an attempt to get elected again. Far too little and way too damn late, in my opinion. It is evident that you don't know Jarnigan nearly as well as you think you do. I have known him most of my life and if it involves much more than a cold beer, he is not too interested. You can call those accusations if you want, I call them observations.
FREEBIRD

Powell, TN

#13 May 17, 2013
Old Oak Tree wrote:
<quoted text>
What in the heck are you smoking? Since when is he in at 8am? I have seen the lazy ass about twice since he took office. He never returns a call. I am not sure he could kick in a cardboard box, much less a door. I don't know what he is on, or if he is on anything. However, since he is employed by the tax payers of this county, we should be able to drug test him. You must be on the good stuff, did you get it at the sheriff's office?
I believe ALL public elected officials should be drug tested
they are not above the drug laws, Sheriff, Judge, Commissioners, County workers all...just like everyone else....State elected and Fed elected

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#14 May 17, 2013
I agree with you FREEBIRD. They work for us and are paid by us. Their test results should be posted for us to see.
funny

Knoxville, TN

#15 May 17, 2013
rofl
AS Stupid

Morristown, TN

#16 May 18, 2013
Ask Halfpint if the sheriff smokes. He's rolled one or two with him I'm sure!
vallychick

United States

#17 May 18, 2013
name wrote:
Hell no , he's on bigger stuff than that, stays messed up on pills all the time , thats why he stays home all the time, unless hes out of pills, or hired another female hes trying to bed down.
we have heard it all, then more surfaces, I had heard that he is a womanizer, is that really really true ? kinda hard to believe by the looks of him
vallychick

United States

#18 May 18, 2013
AS Stupid wrote:
Ask Halfpint if the sheriff smokes. He's rolled one or two with him I'm sure!
who is Halfpint ?? is she a Mallicoat ??
Anon

Powell, TN

#19 May 20, 2013
I have indeed smoked a J with Sheriff layel. :/ I don't mind that... i think that's fine, but I know a lot of you will have problems with it, but it's truly the pills that are the worst.
FREEBIRD

United States

#20 May 25, 2013
Then why is he arresting weed smokers....this is very hypocrital,....not ethical....drug test him
and arrest him for smoking weed.....yep ....thats what he needs arrested for smoking weed....ha
FREEBIRD

United States

#21 May 25, 2013
And then arrest him and put him in the cell with no commode, sink and let him pee and poo in the floor and eat cold waffles and milk and a cold sandwich for lunch and watch the door for someone to come and get him out to bathroom once a day.....yep that is what I suggest.....like a prisoner in gitmo......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rutledge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
richard t frazier (Jan '14) 5 min stone collector 8
News English Mountain Football (Nov '08) 9 min STFU 3,980
women in watertown (Mar '15) 2 hr Nice 6
cindy arnold 4 hr truckman 7
Hobags 10 hr Justwondering 1
Sarah Wallace (Mar '10) Mon vix 18
Apartments behind Cox&Wright! Mon Goober 1

Rutledge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rutledge Mortgages