golf cart thefts
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
The Nurse

United States

#44 Aug 30, 2012
While on the subject of juveniles and rape....KAREN you know better...let us all raise cane about carts who in the words of several owners weren't even worth filing the insurance claim but let us not talk about the pot smoking football players or teachers stalking students...how does the saying go here in the bible belt...judge not...what a joke...if some of you had ever left Grainger county in your life time you would know that joy riding on a golf cart is nothing compared to what they could be doing! And I know that here in the bible belt "god" controls all things but "karma" controls it and you having young children should watch. your actions will come back to bite you in your "gym teacher" a$$ I just hope that by the time that comes around these boys will be the officers and the judge or maybe we should now start to preach about the bus superintendent who enjoyed burning barns as a young teen...did he have such an awful raising too...or does that hit too close to home? Or buying stolen property (which he knew was stolen) are he and his clerk wife setting a good example...oooppps, your closet is open and your skeletons are falling out...
Mater

United States

#45 Aug 30, 2012
shewwwww wrote:
raped aunt to wat now i wana hear this. who we talkn about where this come up ar bring it dnt be scared. also was the ant hot ?
Ask Wayne Dalton he's married to her
Mater

United States

#46 Aug 30, 2012
ummmmm wrote:
hey i play football for the grizzlies. where do i need to go an what do need to do to get a shot at miss wendy? ummm that be nice. GO GRIZZLIES!!!!!!!
She will come to you around tax time she starts feeling a little low....a lawyer....on a public forum...been tried can't be done plus I know 7 ball players that tagged it right aftervthey smoked that big bount on the side of the stadium...what Wendy you can use names but don't want anyone to know their sons were tapping that. Bitch please
Boca

United States

#47 Aug 30, 2012
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should learn to spell and type so people can understand you. You might would get your pitiful point across better that way.
And for the record, I am in no way jealous of Wendy. She looks fake. Like an unattractive barbie dolls. 10 Pounds of makeup doesn't do anyone any good. Her lip liner is always uneven and messed up. She portrays herself to be a slut, and from what I hear from several young men, she is one.
She does have beautiful children, I will not argue with that. But sweetheart, last time I checked, a teacher/cheer coach at a small town high school doesn't have the highest salary. I'm pretty sure being a registered nurse at a large hospital puts me slightly above her in the financial category.
Shame she does know for sure who they belong to someone said brisco but the profile says different...who cares any way in that county it may be her pappy grand pappy brother uncle etc...she wouldn't know what to do with more than 23000 a year.
Boca

United States

#48 Aug 30, 2012
Hhey nurse , mater why we showing as nc when were right he sat the justice center
auto repair

Knoxville, TN

#49 Oct 13, 2012
entitlement wrote:
<quoted text>
THRIFT CHARGES! Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! What a complete idiot you are! These punks must be yours!
someone just told me that the golf course was broke in to and several carts were damaged there too. pretty sure it was just 2 to 3 weeks after the camp ground joy rides and vandalisim.
Looks like it was some of the same juveys did there damage too. wonder how they got out to break in and vandelize their carts too. Looks like they should have been in lock up to me if the psrents can't control them. i really hate to see other peoples stuff broken just for the sake of "FUN". Hope they get what they deserve!
Boca

Charlotte, NC

#50 Dec 3, 2012
auto repair wrote:
<quoted text>someone just told me that the golf course was broke in to and several carts were damaged there too. pretty sure it was just 2 to 3 weeks after the camp ground joy rides and vandalisim.
Looks like it was some of the same juveys did there damage too. wonder how they got out to break in and vandelize their carts too. Looks like they should have been in lock up to me if the psrents can't control them. i really hate to see other peoples stuff broken just for the sake of "FUN". Hope they get what they deserve!
If u don't know what u r talking about shut up. Huh looks like it wasn't the same teen juvys that were at the campground. What about that. Why r stupid idiots always the first to assume?
Boca

Charlotte, NC

#51 Dec 3, 2012
grow up wrote:
ok so mine was stolen and I am pressing charges lets see how fast the family can cough up 3,000 $ to fix mine
Well guess what. If it was worth 3000 u can bet it would be paid but I bet also that paperwork says different
Surely not

San Jose, CA

#52 Dec 3, 2012
Mater wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask Wayne Dalton he's married to her
Wayne Dalton that used to own Shines, brother of Norma Tate and Richard Dalton?
Queen

United States

#53 Dec 4, 2012
That's the Wayne Dalton I know.
He's a good man, and he has a very fine wife.
He and Lois have a long record of personal integrity and doing good for our community.
They are not perfect by any means, and no one else is, either.
But I know them, and have known them for many years, and I like them and their spirit of love for our community.
I would challenge any woman of this community to be as good a woman as Lois Dalton is.
Shell

Kodak, TN

#56 Mar 14, 2015
The one that been martied 8 times?

Since: Oct 13

Jefferson City, TN

#57 May 6, 2015
I know this was a couple yrs back, it sucks that I'm just seeing this, but my comment is directed to "eye know". Let me tell you one thing, SKYLER AND TYLER DO NOT complain about their "raisin", because they are very smart, very respectful, very well behaved, very wonderful young men. Thanks to their raisins!!!! I guess you're perfect in every way, right? You were never a stupid, misguided teenager? You never made a freaking mistake that you learned from? Well, well, you're the one and only human that hasn't I believe. I could be wrong, but that don't happen often. Keep your stupid mouth shut about shit you have NO CLUE about. You DONT KNOW shit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rutledge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands support and protest Trump rally in Na... 2 hr Nobama 109
Affordable and decent places to rent in the area? 2 hr Enquire 2
anyone know all the theives that live in thorn... (Jul '11) 6 hr u know me 41
What activities for children or teens in Jeffer... 17 hr Mom911 5
Are you special 21 hr Has a little respect 1
School board of Grainger county!!! Tue Mitchell 1
Weed house Mar 21 What 1

Rutledge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance