new hot cd player 4 sail 80 bucks

new hot cd player 4 sail 80 bucks

Posted in the Rutledge Forum

Bandon101

Talbott, TN

#1 Dec 22, 2011
new 2011 JVC cd player 4 sail in rutledge TN. it has a USB charger and jack for i pod also AUX for i pod. remote and its box never has been used have only had it for 2 weeks if you would like to buy please contact me at [email protected] also we have photos on facebook just hit us up thanks>>>
nobody

Lancing, TN

#2 Dec 22, 2011
Where did you steal it from?
Oak Tree

Knoxville, TN

#3 Dec 22, 2011
If its really hot, then I sincerly hope the police kick your door in tonight for being ignorant. Get on a public site and advertise stolen items, your just a regular Einstein. I bet your momma is a proud woman. I would also bet that if you fell into a pond they would have to skim the surface for a week just to remove all of the stupid that washed off of you.

You even left your name and email address. You are either ignorant beyond belife or your trying to set up this Brandon Dalton person. Either way, you are an ignorant scum bag!
really

United States

#4 Dec 24, 2011
You do realize that the use of "hot" may not mean stolen. It would be an unfortunate choice of words since he is trying to sell something, but maybe it could mean cool or awesome. Way to assume the worse of people. Merry Christmas, indeed.
Oak Tree

Knoxville, TN

#5 Dec 24, 2011
If you advertise an item as "HOT", I along with most other people would believe it to be stolen. Either way, this person has shown he is not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Happy Holidays to you also.
outdated

Morristown, TN

#6 Dec 25, 2011
Oak Tree wrote:
If you advertise an item as "HOT", I along with most other people would believe it to be stolen. Either way, this person has shown he is not the sharpest tool in the shed.
Happy Holidays to you also.
Just because you are out of touch, and living in days gone by, does not give you the right to make the statements about Brandon that you have. All YOUNGER people understand what he meant by "hot". You really make it a habit of yours to jump to conclusions without having an ounce of clue as to what you are speaking of. The VAST MAJORITY of people would NOT believe it to be stolen. The VAST MAJORITY of people would UNDERSTAND that what he has is really "cool" and desirable to have. Now...don't you wish you had kept your mouth shut and not revealed your lack of knowledge/intelligence? You owe Brandon an apology. You accused him of selling stolen goods. He deserves an apology. Bet you don't have the integrity to admit your ignorance and apologize!
GrammarNazi

United States

#7 Dec 25, 2011
SALE* learn to spell
Oak Tree

Knoxville, TN

#8 Dec 25, 2011
outdated wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because you are out of touch, and living in days gone by, does not give you the right to make the statements about Brandon that you have. All YOUNGER people understand what he meant by "hot". You really make it a habit of yours to jump to conclusions without having an ounce of clue as to what you are speaking of. The VAST MAJORITY of people would NOT believe it to be stolen. The VAST MAJORITY of people would UNDERSTAND that what he has is really "cool" and desirable to have. Now...don't you wish you had kept your mouth shut and not revealed your lack of knowledge/intelligence? You owe Brandon an apology. You accused him of selling stolen goods. He deserves an apology. Bet you don't have the integrity to admit your ignorance and apologize!
I am far from out of touch with anything important. Slang, maybe. I do stand by my comment. Hot, means stolen. If it isn't hot as in stolen he should have got on here and said so. He still has not done that. Apologize? I don't think so, Scooter. For, it sounded as if he was peddeling stolen merchandise right here on Topix. If you look at news county wide, you would also know that there have been a rash of cars being broken into. Many people are missing things like CD players.

I also believe you to be Einstein, There Everyday, Grainger Teacher, Question and any of the many different names you choose to use here. I do have enough integrity to use the same name everytime and stand by the comments I make. How about yourself?
yeahh

Clover, SC

#9 Dec 25, 2011
outdated wrote:
<quoted text>Just because you are out of touch, and living in days gone by, does not give you the right to make the statements about Brandon that you have. All YOUNGER people understand what he meant by "hot". You really make it a habit of yours to jump to conclusions without having an ounce of clue as to what you are speaking of. The VAST MAJORITY of people would NOT believe it to be stolen. The VAST MAJORITY of people would UNDERSTAND that what he has is really "cool" and desirable to have. Now...don't you wish you had kept your mouth shut and not revealed your lack of knowledge/intelligence? You owe Brandon an apology. You accused him of selling stolen goods. He deserves an apology. Bet you don't have the integrity to admit your ignorance and apologize!
I am young and immediately assumed it was stolen. Sad that I assumed that, but those are a very "hot" item on today's market.
outdated

Morristown, TN

#10 Dec 25, 2011
Oak Tree wrote:
<quoted text>
I am far from out of touch with anything important. Slang, maybe. I do stand by my comment. Hot, means stolen. If it isn't hot as in stolen he should have got on here and said so. He still has not done that. Apologize? I don't think so, Scooter. For, it sounded as if he was peddeling stolen merchandise right here on Topix. If you look at news county wide, you would also know that there have been a rash of cars being broken into. Many people are missing things like CD players.
I also believe you to be Einstein, There Everyday, Grainger Teacher, Question and any of the many different names you choose to use here. I do have enough integrity to use the same name everytime and stand by the comments I make. How about yourself?
You believe everyone who disagrees with you posts under different names, but is the same person. Only someone experienced in purchasing stolen property would have thought as you did. You owe him an apology. You accused someone unjustifiably, and try to cover that with other unfounded accusations. You are one of the putrid members os society. I am who I post as........a friend of Brandon. You evidently live with a thief, or are one yourself. Believe all the fantasies you like. What you believe means nothing.
Oak Tree

Knoxville, TN

#11 Dec 26, 2011
We can agree on one thing... What you believe means nothing to me either. I owe no one an apology. I was stateing my opinion and last time I checked that is still one of the rights I am granted as an American. I support anyone's right to disagree with me, it is called free speach. I am also free and can tell you that I think you to be stupid. The way this thing works is like this... EVERYONE can state an opinion, we don't have to agree or like it.
outdated

Morristown, TN

#12 Dec 26, 2011
Well then, let me state my opinion as well. I've gone back and read some of your posts. You certainly do have an opinion on just about everything there is. Trouble is, your opinions are always stated in such a was as to insult those you post with. You are rude, disrespectful, and overall a nuisance. If you were a fly, I would happily swat you and put the world out of it's misery in dealing with someone like you. You give a bad name to that segment of the human race that already has a bad name. You get on here and make accusations you can't back up, and when you falsely accuse someone of trying to sell stolen goods, you refuse to admit your mistake. Evidently it wasn't a mistake and you meant to try and slander this young man. Well Oak Tree, I've read that some posters have accused you of some pretty nasty things regarding drugs and sex. From your posts, I am assured that Oak Tree IS NOT a "hot" item that someone has stolen. I can picture you in that flowered moo-moo waddling your fat around the house, eating bon-bons and watching soaps all day on television. I think if I listen just a bit I can hear you calling for more food....."moo....moo...mo o...moo.......... Now mind you, this is just my opinion, and as you've stated I have a right to my opinion. So enjoy a day of grazing in the field and sleeping in your cozy barn.
Oak Tree

Knoxville, TN

#13 Dec 26, 2011
As I stated before, what you believe makes very little difference to me. It is evident though that no one ever explained the opinion thing to you. They are like butt-holes, we have have one. I might happen to think yours is full of crap and you might think mine stinks.

You seem to be doing exactly what you say I am doing though. Might this be a case of the pot calling the kettle black? You will be happy to know that Oak Tree NEVER wears a moo-moo, I don't watch much television, I have never even had a bon-bon, my ass is a little wide though. If I hear anything mooing around here it will soon be in my freezer. As far as what you have read about drugs and sex. You wrote those things. I read a Stephen King book the other day, that doesn't mean it was true.

Now this is my opinion... What comes out of the backside of that cow, is about the same thing that spews from your mouth. Crap, foul and nasty.
outdated

Morristown, TN

#14 Dec 26, 2011
Oak Tree wrote:
As I stated before, what you believe makes very little difference to me. It is evident though that no one ever explained the opinion thing to you. They are like butt-holes, we have have one. I might happen to think yours is full of crap and you might think mine stinks.
You seem to be doing exactly what you say I am doing though. Might this be a case of the pot calling the kettle black? You will be happy to know that Oak Tree NEVER wears a moo-moo, I don't watch much television, I have never even had a bon-bon, my ass is a little wide though. If I hear anything mooing around here it will soon be in my freezer. As far as what you have read about drugs and sex. You wrote those things. I read a Stephen King book the other day, that doesn't mean it was true.
Now this is my opinion... What comes out of the backside of that cow, is about the same thing that spews from your mouth. Crap, foul and nasty.
You are a true piece of garbage. Probably provide drugs to your kids and everyone else. Probably a thief, or the mother of a thief since you think the word "hot" immediately means stolen. I'm sure the Sheriff is aware of your dealings and has his eye on your home and all who live there. I certainly hope to see your ugly face in the wanted pictures of the paper real soon!
Oak Tree

Knoxville, TN

#15 Dec 26, 2011
If you were not so ignorant, you might actually be funny. There Everyday, Question, Einstine, Grainger Teacher and now Outdated, you in all honesty need professional help. I would say that you have mutiple personalities, but all of them are the same, just different names. So, instead it tells me that you don't have the testicular fortitude to post your comments under one name. That is because you have made a fool out of yourself too many times already. You reinvent yourself with each new topic and hope to voice your same opinion and lies over and over. When you find that no one agrees with you, you make up another name and try again. Once again, please seek professional help. You are a dusturbed individual. My face will never be in the wanted pictures for you or anyone else to see. Just because I piss in your breakfast cereal does not mean that I break any laws.
outdated

Morristown, TN

#16 Dec 26, 2011
Oak Tree wrote:
If you were not so ignorant, you might actually be funny. There Everyday, Question, Einstine, Grainger Teacher and now Outdated, you in all honesty need professional help. I would say that you have mutiple personalities, but all of them are the same, just different names. So, instead it tells me that you don't have the testicular fortitude to post your comments under one name. That is because you have made a fool out of yourself too many times already. You reinvent yourself with each new topic and hope to voice your same opinion and lies over and over. When you find that no one agrees with you, you make up another name and try again. Once again, please seek professional help. You are a dusturbed individual. My face will never be in the wanted pictures for you or anyone else to see. Just because I piss in your breakfast cereal does not mean that I break any laws.
I post as outdated. OUTDATED you ignorant drug pusher. I have all it takes and more. Much more than I can say for you. Stop blaming all to true posts others post about you. Stop trying to relate my posts to anyone else. I posted in defense of Brandon. If others know what a piece of garbage you are, that makes me feel better. My evaluation of you is right on the money. Grow up and stop blaming everyone for being correct! I'll bet you give your own kids drugs and alcohol.
price

Morristown, TN

#17 Dec 26, 2011
Bandon101 wrote:
new 2011 JVC cd player 4 sail in rutledge TN. it has a USB charger and jack for i pod also AUX for i pod. remote and its box never has been used have only had it for 2 weeks if you would like to buy please contact me at [email protected] also we have photos on facebook just hit us up thanks>>>
it's not worth 80. bucks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rutledge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should slavery be made legal again. 2 hr J Reb 1
News English Mountain Football (Nov '08) 2 hr Purple 4 Ever 5,054
Melody spangler 7 hr Get u some 1
Safe 9 hr Guest 1
FBC names Woman pastor 14 hr want be long 22
Denise and bill kibble (Sep '11) Sat Upyourazz 12
where is paula ballinger and how are u Nov 17 Curious 5

Rutledge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance