sos

Rutledge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2011

listen guys!!!!! LAY off of kendell she is a great friend and person!!!!! her ex was her downfall btw!! and she has been in my house plenty and never stole a thing!! or tried to sleep with me... She never done anything until she got with that scum bag. but now that he is out of her life she is doing great!!! And guess what hes still doing??? I have always loved kendell like my sis and she has alot of friends that love her so u better watch wat ya sayin!!!!!!!
lmao

Powell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2011

Lol good one!! I do know what I'm talking about & I'm done fussing with u. Grow up. U met lukas at the park beside his house sucked him off and I know that for a fact. That's just one time. As for the pills we all do them, we all know u do them not as bad which is good but u do them!! Don't get on here & lie about it! If you lying about that I'm sure everything u wrote is mainly lies. The man=Joey. I cant believe he would stoop to your level. He's still to good for you!! He better come to his senses soon befor it to late!!!!!!!!!! That is all I have to say. Peace out!.!.!.!
kendell

Rutledge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2011

if u think i was his downfall then tell me who u r????
facts

Madisonville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2011

Ignore these idiots. You have fixed your life don't let them pull you down. Stay away from them that are jealous and ignore this stupid web site!
kendell

Rutledge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2011

i havnt met lucas one time??? who r u??? r u to scared to tell cuz u r lieing???? joey is the love of my life i wld never freakin do that to him!!! u r such a loser im glad i dont sit on here and make shit up u can cause alot of problems in someones life saying that stuff that isnt true. joey has been with me everyday. thanks for bein a pussy u can talk shit and not bak it up?????????? thats wat i hate bout this stupid web site!!!!!!!!!! dont get on here and write crap that aint true... do i kno u??? cuz u dont kno shit bout me
kendell

Rutledge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2011

u cant even spell his name rite????hahahaha o u kno him real well lmao... u dumb F**k
The Man

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2011

lmao wrote:
It ain't no past. Still happenin n I no u no that. Lukas is doing better that her his only downfall iis still f n her!! I ain't the one on here saying I dont do them.
i bet you seen her do drugs just like you gossiping
The Man

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2011

lmao wrote:
Lol good one!! I do know what I'm talking about & I'm done fussing with u. Grow up. U met lukas at the park beside his house sucked him off and I know that for a fact. That's just one time. As for the pills we all do them, we all know u do them not as bad which is good but u do them!! Don't get on here & lie about it! If you lying about that I'm sure everything u wrote is mainly lies. The man=Joey. I cant believe he would stoop to your level. He's still to good for you!! He better come to his senses soon befor it to late!!!!!!!!!! That is all I have to say. Peace out!.!.!.!
just so you know i am not joey i am a guy on here to stop the gossiping by all you fing dumb ass
lmao

Powell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2011

The Man wrote:
<quoted text>i bet you seen her do drugs just like you gossiping
Yeah I've done em with her lotz of times!! Ocs rs everything. Shit we got the same dealer bitchez
Faith

Powell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2011

You kno outta all my friends I think Kendell is the only one that's ALWAYS been there 4 me... Yeah she does have a past like all of us n it's called a past for a reason that's where it belongs... At least she's one of the few who learnt from it n did change!... Kendell is a great person n u guys may have once known her but if you don't kno her now then don't bash her! I love ya girl n don't let this crap get ya down... Heck they won't even put their name on here. That shows they're full of it!
The Man

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2011

Faith wrote:
You kno outta all my friends I think Kendell is the only one that's ALWAYS been there 4 me... Yeah she does have a past like all of us n it's called a past for a reason that's where it belongs... At least she's one of the few who learnt from it n did change!... Kendell is a great person n u guys may have once known her but if you don't kno her now then don't bash her! I love ya girl n don't let this crap get ya down... Heck they won't even put their name on here. That shows they're full of it!
i think i know who you are
Faith

Powell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2011

The Man wrote:
<quoted text>i think i know who you are
That's the whole point of putting my name lol Is it a bad thing you know who I am??
The Man

Rutledge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2011

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the whole point of putting my name lol Is it a bad thing you know who I am??
if you are who i think you know me to
The Man

Rutledge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2011

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
and no it's not a bad thing
Faith

Powell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2011

Well that's cool... I really don't have a clue who you cld be lol

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2011

Faith wrote:
Well that's cool... I really don't have a clue who you cld be lol
sorry but i just can't say on here
joey cain

Powell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2011

i work seven days a week i cant believe you people have nothing better to do then to get on here and talk a bunch of drama.i tell you one thing this place would make millions if yall started a soap opera around here. god!!!!! people get a fucking job and a life!!!!!!!
nuder buder

Bedminster, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2011

y u tryn to act like theres a guy driving by your house...thats u tryn to make yourself look wanted and important how old r u ten....???me and the world believe your a whore and u can keep them stds infections crabs and aids we dont want them so tell your bf your all his aint anybody around here gain to catch any of that nasty shit thats all u kendells bf!!!!!!!
the girl next door

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2011

i think kendell is on something. no body can be that much of an idoit all the time; but then again this is kendell we're talking about. shes just so unbelieveably skanky its unreal!
kendell

Powell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2011

u people r really into my life huh??? im not scanky and i am good to everyone whoever is on here saying this stuff is prob ugly and cant get guys at all and jus tryin to make me look bad!!! I am doing great im in love with joey and who ever u r cant bring me down no matter how hard u try!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Rutledge Forum right now

Search the Rutledge Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 7 min Julia 140,775
tomatoe festable 15 min jefferson county fair man 1
lamar aleander 44 min bible tumper 1
motorcyle club (Feb '12) 12 hr long shank 82
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 14 hr WTH 8,944
ENGAGEMENT: Perrin - DeWitt Wed JimmyH 2
Do you think Grainger County should have restri... (May '10) Wed joker 22
•••
•••
•••
•••

Rutledge Jobs

•••