First Prev
of 4
Next Last
truthhurts2

Morristown, TN

#1 Jun 7, 2010
Does anyone know her? I heard she was on major drugs and was stealing to support her habit.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#2 Jun 8, 2010
truthhurts2 wrote:
Does anyone know her? I heard she was on major drugs and was stealing to support her habit.
i heard that also but i dont know 4 sure
yea

Morristown, TN

#3 Jun 8, 2010
i know her and if this is true she needs the support of family, friends, and loved ones.
Nooo

Blaine, TN

#4 Jun 11, 2010
That's bull shit she is awesome
Come on

United States

#5 Jun 12, 2010
Come on she isn't awsome! Girl is crazy! Stay far far away!
rutledge man

Morristown, TN

#6 Jul 1, 2010
shes a meth head hell it ant to many guys she ant been with lol strippen for pills and shit lol
ummmm

Washburn, TN

#7 Jul 13, 2010
rutledge man... she did not strip for pills she went one day didnt even work a full shift.. because she needed to pay rent and her ex bf ran off and took all the money... and ended up getting evicted because she couldnt strip... I think you are just someone who is pissed she wont shake her ass your way... I havent heard anything about her stealing for drugs... and unfortunatly if you are an addict in this county unless you have $$$$$ and a car to drive long distances there is no help only pushers saying here buy this it will make your withdrawls go away... yall just piss me off with your bullshit .. want to stop the drug addiction... go to the schoold post monitors at the bathrooms especially in Washburn...and for christ sake when someone gets arrested for selling throw the book at em stop with the 11/29 suspended and a donation to the drug fund... btw the drug fund listed in the paper on the counties projected budget showed $000.000 for donations last year this year and next year .... whos putting that in their pocket I wonder

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#8 Jul 13, 2010
she has a car a black camro well she did unless she stold it
truthhurts2

Morristown, TN

#9 Jul 14, 2010
All this sounds to crazy for anyone to believe. Not a believer at all, even to all the rumors.
kendell

Powell, TN

#10 Jan 16, 2011
this is kendell ans for ne one that wants to kno i only strip mfor my boyfriend haha.. and i dont steal hell i work my but off tryin to make it day by day and u ppl sayin i steal.. at least i have a life and dont sit on here and say crap bout ppl all day... damn ppl f OFF... and thankz for who ever took up for the real me... have fun talkin shit

peace
hott rutledge man

Powell, TN

#11 Jan 16, 2011
haha baby strip my way.. u r the hottist chick in rutledge... i see u everywhere who wldnt want u.. i would drive by your house to c if u were outside so i cld look at u..
hott rutledge man

Powell, TN

#12 Jan 16, 2011
if u leave ur bf will u talk to me?????
kendell

Powell, TN

#13 Jan 16, 2011
dude that weird... y were u drivin by my house??
The Man

United States

#14 Jan 17, 2011
i can say this forum is nothing but gossip you all need to shut the hell up and get a life and not be on here saying shit i know her and she is a good friend. you don't know she drugs and you say you heard she was i don't know were you heard!! it from but ill say this it's full of shit just like you
person

Rutledge, TN

#15 Jan 17, 2011
kendell is great...you guys need to stop talking crap about ppl and get a freaking life...okay...okay...u must be pretty bored to sit on here and talk gossip!!!!
kendell

Rutledge, TN

#16 Jan 17, 2011
thanks i def agree!!! yes i have a past but who dont??? i have changed alot... i hate having a past cuz no1 will let u live it down... we all make mistakes in life but u just have to learn from ur mistakes and become a better person.. i keep my friends and family close to me for support. so thanks to all the good friends i have!! i love u guyz
lmao

Washburn, TN

#17 Jan 17, 2011
U have to change befor people will change there opinion about u. Ur a liar. Pillheaded slut. Go cheat on Ur bf somemore.
The Man

United States

#18 Jan 17, 2011
lmao wrote:
U have to change befor people will change there opinion about u. Ur a liar. Pillheaded slut. Go cheat on Ur bf somemore.
you need to change so ppl like to wont be on here being an ass gossiping the past is the past. hell i bet you done drugs to so shut the hell up
lmao

Washburn, TN

#19 Jan 18, 2011
It ain't no past. Still happenin n I no u no that. Lukas is doing better that her his only downfall iis still f n her!! I ain't the one on here saying I dont do them.
kendell

Rutledge, TN

#20 Jan 18, 2011
u r so stupid!!!!!! i dont cheat on my bf!! and me and lucas have been over for a year now. he is a friend.... if ur goin to talk shit at least make sure ur info is rite!!!! And o wow u think callin me a slut is goin to bother me??? ur prob mad cuz ur bf wants ME!!!!!!! hahahahahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rutledge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News English Mountain Football (Nov '08) 1 hr cougar pride 2,205
Cliff or verl dalton 2 hr hot rod 3
My. Daughter 9 hr Interested THE BITCH 1
John Hurst 12 hr Sandi 1
County leader disgrace Aug 28 Tired of disrespect 4
David , Donald or Judy Vanburen Aug 26 tang 2
Thieves on Poor Valley Road (Apr '14) Aug 24 Strod1 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rutledge Mortgages