Chris Mason (Masson) Resourse Officer...

Chris Mason (Masson) Resourse Officer Bean Station

Posted in the Rutledge Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
parent

United States

#1 Jan 1, 2013
Let the school system know that we do not need him in our school. Ask each Sheriff he's worked for about him... the parents say NO!!!
just saying

Morristown, TN

#2 Jan 1, 2013
The parents should be thanking God an officer would be in the school! He is a good officer. Quit your wining just because he gave you a ticket or something.
sticky fingers

United States

#3 Jan 1, 2013
Ask him why he left when Jarius was sheriff!!! Or why he doesn't work for the Sheriff now!!
Knot

Jefferson City, TN

#4 Jan 2, 2013
just saying wrote:
The parents should be thanking God an officer would be in the school! He is a good officer. Quit your wining just because he gave you a ticket or something.
Im sorry but it's true he is dangerous shouldn't even be allowed to carry a gun. Know way can the school system be even thinking of allowing him in our schools. Oh and he hasn't even ever stopped me.
teacher

United States

#5 Jan 6, 2013
It's frightening just thinking he would be in our school. Let the school system know how you feel. If he gets in our school will he still take his daily trip to morristown.
hmhmhmhm

Asheboro, NC

#6 Jan 9, 2013
sticky fingers wrote:
Ask him why he left when Jarius was sheriff!!! Or why he doesn't work for the Sheriff now!!
The only time he left while he was at the sheriff's department is when he went to the academy. Yes he did have anger problems but he has changed. He's a good officer. He knows what he is doing. Why is this in rutledge topix anyway? Isn't he a bean station officer?
chief

United States

#7 Jan 9, 2013
hmhmhmhm wrote:
<quoted text>
The only time he left while he was at the sheriff's department is when he went to the academy. Yes he did have anger problems but he has changed. He's a good officer. He knows what he is doing. Why is this in rutledge topix anyway? Isn't he a bean station officer?
What about the money that got stolen from an inmate!!!
TRD64

Morristown, TN

#8 Jan 10, 2013
I know what I'm talkin about when I say he may be married but he has a girl friend. I don't know his wife but I do know his gf. She's waiting for him to be a family with her!
les

Morristown, TN

#9 Jan 11, 2013
TRD64 wrote:
I know what I'm talkin about when I say he may be married but he has a girl friend. I don't know his wife but I do know his gf. She's waiting for him to be a family with her!
Well, If You KNow his girl friend i think you should advise her that His wife is 9 months pregaant and is due any time, I dont no who you are , but you shouldnt be on here stirring up trouble, take it up with him, face to face,
TRD64

Morristown, TN

#10 Jan 11, 2013
She knows. She's not dumb. He tells her he loves her and wants to be with her!!!!!
PEACE

Morristown, TN

#11 Jan 11, 2013
people get a life and quit trying to ruin someone else, if god came today would you be ready to go ask yourself that and you won't be on here spreading gossip. youd be down on your knees asking for forgivness for talking down someone else, why dont good news travel as fast as bad why not tell about a soul being saved this world as to be about over cause everyone you about see is downing someone else .
Curious

United States

#12 Jan 11, 2013
Then his gf must be dumb because they all say that (I love you & want to be with you) well evidently not or he'd be with her! If he even does have a gf, I find it very hard to believe that. most of all tho- i will never understand why people want to be in people life so much!?!?!?! If he does have a wife and a gf- is it any of your business??? If hes doing his job - then oh well! If hes not doing his job then is that any reason to bring up his personal life?? NO!!! NO it's NOT!!! People who do that is nothing more then unhappy or he gave them a ticket and made them mad.... Him doing or not doing his job has nothing to do with his wife, unborn child and anybody else in his life!!!!!! Why not try worrying about your life and whats going on in it!!!!
nice

Tucker, GA

#13 Jan 13, 2013
He sure is nice to look at!!
retard

United States

#14 Jan 13, 2013
nice wrote:
He sure is nice to look at!!
Are you on drugs? He is fat,ugly and can not hold a conversation. Why is he always pulled to the back on the ball field in the mornings. I think his wife should get his phone records but that wont work on that prepaid phone we saw him buy at dollar store! It's Mrs.masson wises up! And that gf OMG how ugly she is!!!
ashley

Tucker, GA

#15 Jan 13, 2013
Listen hunny I'd do him ANY day of the week. He's very nice looking. Love me a man in uniform
bigstick

Seymour, TN

#16 Jan 24, 2013
Masson is a good officer! he's a stickler for the law, just meaning he upholds what is right! so he gave you a ticket for going 20 over, you weren't abidding by the law. i would trust him in school. as for the gf, keep your nose on your face and out of everyone elses business. he and his wife seem to both be great people. leave them alone.
wooo

Tucker, GA

#17 Jan 24, 2013
bigstick wrote:
Masson is a good officer! he's a stickler for the law, just meaning he upholds what is right! so he gave you a ticket for going 20 over, you weren't abidding by the law. i would trust him in school. as for the gf, keep your nose on your face and out of everyone elses business. he and his wife seem to both be great people. leave them alone.
Amen!
sticky fingers

United States

#18 Jan 27, 2013
bigstick wrote:
Explain to us why he was let go under Sheriff Williams!!! I worked there. I know!!!
parent

Elizabeth, NJ

#19 Jan 21, 2016
parent wrote:
Let the school system know that we do not need him in our school. Ask each Sheriff he's worked for about him... the parents say NO!!!
If you do not know him personally and know his back ground and I am talking about the truth then you shouldn't be judging anyone on who they are or what kind of job he can do
parent

Elizabeth, NJ

#20 Jan 21, 2016
sticky fingers wrote:
<quoted text>Explain to us why he was let go under Sheriff Williams!!! I worked there. I know!!!
Well if you know something then get it out there I as well know why he left and I guarante that it is not what you think

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rutledge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Secret society 10 hr Nobody 6
Robert C 15 hr southernmother 1
l.m.w. 16 hr LoveYou 4
Michelle Obama 19 hr Just saying 1
News Gas prices soar in Lakeway Area (Feb '08) 22 hr Omg 46
does anyone no jimmy woods from blaine (Dec '14) Sun flep flpp 4
Brandon Hatfield Sat David 4

Rutledge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance