Taylor Dunn And Logan Dunn

Taylor Dunn And Logan Dunn

Posted in the Rutledge Forum

these Ppl
#1 Aug 24, 2011
Any one know anything about these siblings?
well well

Jefferson City, TN

#2 Sep 3, 2011
you dont waant to know them all they are is trouble she is a ho and he is a druggie
Uhm

Beaverton, OR

#3 Sep 9, 2011
She's a hoe and a pill head.
whatever
#4 Oct 9, 2011
hell far im glad u kno me and my brother so well,,,,, not (:
well well

Athens, TN

#5 Oct 30, 2011
i know every one of you very well, you are a pill head who cant keep her legs closed and your brother is a druggie who cant keep his mouth shut one of these days he will get his mouth busted so will you the people of grainger county should be glad there is only two of you instead of more or else we would be keeping little children up that are inisent i just wonder what your mommy and daddy did wrong to make you turn out this way oh i know your mom cant keep her legs shut and your dad cant keep it in his pants and they are druggies i guess the apple dont fall far from the tree does it
taylor

United States

#6 Nov 16, 2011
Why don't u tell me ur name then huh my mom and dad ain't druggies. Thank u. U scared little bitch! Nevermind I don't wanna know ur name I'm just glad u have such a boring life u gotta talk about others (: bless ur heart.. but this druggies is n college and is doing pretty good n her life.. wanna run your cock sucker somemore go ahead cause I'm just laughing(:
ron

Franklin, TN

#7 Dec 10, 2011
i know them both can we all say trash??? there both like there dad not worth a shit she is a pill head and he is a pot head among other things will steal u blind i know for a fact
bitch

United States

#8 Jul 7, 2013
Idk anything bout Taylor but Logan he is a druggie.He got one of my best friends started on shooting up n he is now better cause he got help.Thank you lord.Logan is nasty and ill never have anything to do with him.Thank you Logan for what you done to my friend at least he had enough nerve to get help now why don't you try it.
Friend and Fam

Troy, NC

#9 Jul 19, 2013
Okay they are family to me and they may have made mistakes like every human does every day so leave them the hell alone. Find new hobbies and mess with somebody else's life. Wait till somebody talks shit about u all and see how u like it. Cause believe me it sucks. Cause I went down a rough road and I've had a hard life and I've been talked about and still hear it but I've changed and my life it different but people still talk shit. You all are just jealous BC ur worse off then the rest of us and u just need somebody else to take some heat off u. But didn't work so just F-OFF!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rutledge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
missing man....do you know carl (Aug '12) 1 hr thor 12
David Walker 2 hr worried in morris... 3
News English Mountain Football (Nov '08) 2 hr Needs to fold 3,776
Mexican Resturant next to Subway Blaine (Feb '13) 23 hr Randy 9
Is it true Sun Bound 8
Trump sign on side of trailer Sat Whogivesafuck 5
crime beat May 26 Wow 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rutledge Mortgages