HANNAN: My 5 Year Proposed Plan

Posted in the Rutledge Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
native

Powell, TN

#2 Jul 18, 2013
You have sold me on you Mr. Hannan. I have been following you and your ideas. I like the idea you are using Topix to let us all know of your ideas, that was really smart,
These other people who have been criticizing you simply don't understand you, so, instead they have elected to make up criticisms. Keep writing.

Since: May 12

Powell, TN

#3 Jul 18, 2013
Mr. Hannan, I hope you can read this and contact me so we can set this up.
My dad ( former commissioner and active Good Ole Boy)...LOL would like to to meet with him and three other fellers. I lost your home phone number.
tiger

Powell, TN

#4 Jul 18, 2013
I think all of you are full of bologna,let me rephrase this comment,i know you all are full of bologna.
jojo

Powell, TN

#5 Jul 18, 2013
mr hannan isn't qualified for an office in the county, you need to stop telling things like that to people some people believe anything they hear.
Grainger Co

Powell, TN

#6 Aug 22, 2013
jojo wrote:
mr hannan isn't qualified for an office in the county, you need to stop telling things like that to people some people believe anything they hear.
Mr. Hannan is 100% qualified for the office.
Blaine Roots

United States

#7 Aug 22, 2013
Any criticisms posted by me on this site have in fact been posts of Mr. Hannan's own words from multiple posts and research of his bull crap claims. He is nothing but a politician looking for a check.

Allow me to list your 5yr plan in this county:

1.) Enjoying good health in retirement along with Layel.
Grainger Co

Powell, TN

#8 Aug 24, 2013
Blaine Roots wrote:
Any criticisms posted by me on this site have in fact been posts of Mr. Hannan's own words from multiple posts and research of his bull crap claims. He is nothing but a politician looking for a check.
Allow me to list your 5yr plan in this county:
1.) Enjoying good health in retirement along with Layel.
Blaine Roots do you know Mr Hannan? You must be part of Layel family or drug dealer getting scared.
Blaine Roots

Clarksville, TN

#9 Aug 24, 2013
Grainger Co, Your lack of intelligence has been put on display here, 1) If I was part of Layel's family, I would not say he's about to be retired and 2) Your support of Hannan.
Pretty much sums up your stupidity. Secondly, I'm not a drug dealer. I have children and hate drugs and what they do to families. As I stated, I have shown in MANY posts Mr. Hannan's contradictions and outright lies using his own quotes, not mine. One of my biggest issues with Hannan is his profession of 'in depth knowledge' of the Sheriff's budget, then his comments showing he has no clue how the budget works. His statement of the budget being decreased over the last several years due to tough economic time was an outright falsehood.(LIE, LIAR, don't have a clue, bullcrapper - you pick) He has promised MULTIPLE programs he will start when he takes office that would run in the hundreds of thousands of dollars and says it wouldn't require an increase of the Sheriff's budget due to all the waste he has found. That's a total lie. If you want a clown to stand and make promises that are impossible, Hannan is your man. I want someone who is realistic, experienced and has a plan to execute it. That person may not show and Hannan will be the best of the worst. I have asked Hannan to list his top 4 or 5 priorities on this forum (since he has chosen to use it) and he has yet to do so. Hannan has demonstrated he can't run a business so he lacks administrative skill. Hannan has proved over and over on this site that he can't write a legible paragraph and you suggest he should be writing police policy, Laughable. His attention to detail is sorely lacking, and that's a priority in law enforcement. I say he's a BS politician looking for a check just like the one now is there for a check. It's your vote, vote for him, support him, but don't roll up on this forum slamming me when all I have ever done is use HANNAN's OWN posts to show he's full of cow manure. I'm not here spreading made up falsehoods about him. I USE HIS OWN WORDS. At this point, I would volunteer to buy and donate to his campaign a large red nose.....every clown should have one. Have a good day.
Legitimate

Kodak, TN

#10 Aug 25, 2013
Hilarious, absolutely unbelievable! The fact that anyone attempt to give any credit and possibly their vote to Hannan, laughable! He hung himself, right here! He's been caught plagiarizing, outright lying, posting as multiple supporters, until he forgot to change his name back, answered his question, yet some people are still tossing his name around! Do ou realize how ignorant this makes you look? Lord have mercy, what a joke!
Hancock Hillbilly

United States

#11 Aug 25, 2013
IT appears the ONE posting as "Grainger Co" is Hannan ....Just so U know....LOL

Why would anyone want to Meet a Buffoon?
Grainger Co

Powell, TN

#12 Aug 25, 2013
Hancock Hillbilly, I'm not Mr Hannan. I work for Grainger co. That Blaine Roots can say what he or she want to say. All I know Mr Hannan can do better then all other sheriff that been in Grainger co. I'm done here talking to people that don't know what they are talking about. Have a good day!
Legitimate

Kodak, TN

#13 Aug 25, 2013
Hancock Hillbilly wrote:
IT appears the ONE posting as "Grainger Co" is Hannan ....Just so U know....LOL
Why would anyone want to Meet a Buffoon?
Good possibility! The one thing I know for sure, he will not get my vote, anyone that has to plagiarize and lie, etc.....isn't worthy to be a dog catcher, no offense dogs!
Politics

Powell, TN

#14 Aug 25, 2013
Well it's funny that legit is commenting on every topic on here, when not to long ago it and afew others were bad mouthing queen and oak tree for doing the very same. I guess your opinion is the only one that matters.
Politics

Powell, TN

#15 Aug 25, 2013
eagerly awaiting you reply, dazzle us with a few big words, show us rednecks how educated you are. Let us know how lucky we are to read your opinion, and how everyone else's opinion is stupid. Tell everyone that it is oppressive to females if they dont agree with yours.
Politics

Powell, TN

#16 Aug 25, 2013
I know my grammar is not perfect, so let us all know how stupid and uneducated I am
Queen

Powell, TN

#17 Aug 26, 2013
Politics: I don't know anything about your educational level, but you sure can tell which can the Shinola is in.
Legitimate

Kodak, TN

#18 Aug 26, 2013
Politics wrote:
Well it's funny that legit is commenting on every topic on here, when not to long ago it and afew others were bad mouthing queen and oak tree for doing the very same. I guess your opinion is the only one that matters.
Grow a pair dipshit! I have made less than fifteen comments in the last six months! Now sit back and think up another one. I don't give a dayuummm about our education. Try bigword.com you condescending little cockroach!
floyd

Powell, TN

#19 Aug 26, 2013
i agree with legitimate and that was spoken wonderfully.Queen is a dipshit she thinks her shit don't stink guess mr.hanna told her that it don't do we believe everything someone says guess she and he do. NOT ME
Politics

Powell, TN

#20 Aug 26, 2013
Grow a pair? excellent response. Cockroach, you can do better, come on, lets hear all that lady like talk, bring it!
Queen

Powell, TN

#21 Aug 26, 2013
I don't think Floyd knows who Legitimate was talking to.
And Floyd, I do not believe everything anyone says. For instance, I don't believe what you said about me. I do believe, however, that you need a basic course in English, Grammar, and Composition, as your skills are sadly lacking in all three areas.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rutledge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bargain Barn 3 hr Sunshine 4
gays in grainger 9 hr country boy 4
memories 17 hr just me 4
Joppa School Tue maybree 5
whitts?? Mon Jody 6
Jered Smith (Dec '13) Jan 24 tired of leaches 37
clint atkins (Jul '11) Jan 24 painted princess 23
Rutledge Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rutledge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:11 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:11AM
Which Panthers Free Agents Will Return in 2015?
NBC Sports 6:32 AM
Panthers G.M. on Cam Newton: "We want him here. I want him here"
NBC Sports 3:31 PM
Report: Sal Sunseri to leave Florida State for position with Oakland Raiders
ESPN 8:07 AM
Spygate, 'culture of cheating' vexes ex-GM
Yahoo! Sports10:47 AM
Former Panthers GM wonders if Patriots cheated in their Super Bowl