3.9 million lawsuit
Queen

Powell, TN

#22 Dec 12, 2012
With all the inter-breeding and inter-marriage between the residents of this county, who could tell which family is the largest?

Since: Feb 09

Luttrell, TN

#23 Dec 12, 2012
BENNY IS A GOOD MAN,HE WOULD NEVER CHEAT N HIS WIFE. I,AM NOT BUYING IT.THERE NOT TELLING US THE WHOLE STORY.COM E ON THERE,S GOT TO BE MORE TO THIS STORK.

Since: Feb 09

Luttrell, TN

#24 Dec 12, 2012
bENNY IS A GOOD MAN,HE WOULD NEVER CHEAT ON HIS WIFE.THERE,S GOT TO BE MORE TO THIS STORY,IS HE REALLY FOOLING EVERYONE.
santa

United States

#25 Dec 12, 2012
benny is a wolfe in sheeps clothing...he will be going to jail soon and everyone will see..the d.a office will charge him for geting tobys records and showing them off...just ask david yankee at ems benny showed them to him first thing..he may be a good person but he broke the law and will be punished by law
grinch

Clover, SC

#26 Dec 13, 2012
Lol to santa with with no rain deer you know they are such thing as tracking old santa maybe speaking from north pole but with the elfs around they will tell on old santa so may want to slow down on your milk and cookiies
Cobra -

United States

#27 Dec 13, 2012
Heard today there going to dismiss case for all the B.S. that's been going on , it will never make it to the court room

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#28 Dec 13, 2012
Dismiss or SETTLE? If it is true that they were waving around sealed records in public then I don't see how it can be dismissed.

I am not a Toby fan, but he would be an idiot not to take it over their heads and call Nashville. On the other hand, they may have just as much dirt on him as he has on them. It could be that they put a cash settlement in his hand with the stipulation to keep his mouth shut too.

Just another fine example of corruption at its finest.
vonda

Knoxville, TN

#29 Dec 18, 2012
Benny and Toby have been sniffing around Vonda Harville for a long time===i see her at bennys house==now tell us somethimg isnt going on with them---she loves to be flirted with---if i was tony i would have left her a long time ago===so sad :(
flirt

United States

#30 Dec 27, 2012
I guess Melissa just accepts Toby and his cheating....Hun why don't you start checking his phone records and keep up with him a little more....
Crissy

United States

#31 Dec 31, 2012
santa wrote:
well unless you know the whole story you dont understand. toby was done wrong and it was all because benny thought sombody was gong to steal vonda from him so he tried ever way he could think of to find somthing on toby to hurt him. but when he started showing off tobys juvinile records he broke the law and now he must pay the piper. toby wasnt even interested in the girl anyway if you ask me sherry should have fired this girl along time ago when benny hung out in her office all day laying over vondas desk like a dog in heat. so i say give toby the 3,9 million and send everyone involved home in the next election
Sherry shouldn't be in office!
Duh

Ooltewah, TN

#32 Dec 31, 2012
No one to blame but the cowardly citizens that put up with the good ole boys. These are the same people that turn their heads at food stamp and welfare fraud. Karma. When's the last time you had the guy arrested for knocking up your teenage whore you failed to properly raise? No difference!
VONDA

Knoxville, TN

#33 Jan 2, 2013
Crissy wrote:
<quoted text>
Sherry shouldn't be in office!
Vonda shouldnt be either the only reason they keep her is because she knows to much on them
swxxxt

Ellwood City, PA

#34 Jan 2, 2013
concerned

United States

#35 Feb 3, 2013
Duh wrote:
No one to blame but the cowardly citizens that put up with the good ole boys. These are the same people that turn their heads at food stamp and welfare fraud. Karma. When's the last time you had the guy arrested for knocking up your teenage whore you failed to properly raise? No difference!
Why would nt you turn you re head Karma is on tenn care getting food stamps and drawing a check off her child living like a Queen
concerned

United States

#36 Feb 3, 2013
moonbow wrote:
what a joke. toby IS one of the good ole boys. this is nothing but him whining about women and politics. i guess he figured busting richard would have sealed the sherriff's seat for him. poor widdle toby. nothing ever goes his way. what a loser. now his little fit is gonna cost the whole county. i wouldnt want him as a mall cop let alone a sherriff lmao.
Is he related to the cameron that Karen Dalton left her husband for . I don t think he should be awarded anything from the court
what

Morristown, TN

#37 Feb 3, 2013
Some how I don't think Benny did this all be his little lonesome... I would love to hear the whole story...
Freebird

United States

#38 Feb 3, 2013
I don't know Toby Cameron, I do know his Grandfather Earl Cameron, he in my opinion was a good Sheriff, the best I have known since Jim Antrican, who served over 16 years.....he was my Grandfather....that was before the FEDS TOOK OVER...
Freebird

United States

#39 Feb 3, 2013
TOBY, Will you get on board....if u decide to run for Sheriff.....

Below is a draft the Sheriff's are signing you will be receiving a copy to sign .......any candidate who runs for Sheriff in 2014 will also be sent the same draft
and the results will be published for the voters to see......

[date]

To: the People of [county], Republic of [state]
cc: Vice President Joe Biden, 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington DC 20501

I am the duly elected sheriff of [county], and the highest law enforcement officer in the county.

I freely and without reservation or purpose of evasion took an oath of office to well and faithfully support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic. That is the highest oath of my office. I hereby renew that oath.

The organic laws – those established by the Declaration of Independence, the Articles of Confederation, the Northwest Ordinance, and the Constitution as lawfully amended – define the nature of our nation as consisting of sovereign People with unalienable rights, and government instituted by them that lawfully exists by, and derives its limited and enumerated authority solely from, the consent of the People. The Bill of Rights, which the People required before ratification, affirms those principles.

The Second Amendment reads:

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

The meaning and purpose is clear and plainly understood.

The right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed, a well regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free State.

The right to keep and bear arms is an unalienable right, designed to protect the People from the unlawful overreach or encroachment of government. It is not a privilege subject to the whims of government, nor is it a crime to acquire, own, keep, possess, bear, or lawfully use firearms.

In accordance with the clear and plainly understood purpose of the organic laws, I and my deputies shall not within the borders of my county enforce, or permit to be enforced, any legislation, regulation, executive order, or other government directive or action that infringes upon the People’s unalienable rights.

In summary, I refuse to participate, or stand idly by, while my citizens are treated as criminals for exercising their unalienable rights.

Respectfully,

freebird

Powell, TN

Reply »

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jan 22

freebird wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch... =cY148rPm0DQ&list=PL4E39C9 F3E8DE6CBD
IF not pack up and go home....DO NOT MAKE WAR AGAINST YOUR CITIZENS WHO ELECTED YOU THAT IS TREASON.....
Oathkeepers ORDERS WE WILL NOT OBEY.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
Freebird

United States

#40 Feb 3, 2013
The links above did not go there
here is the link

&li st=PL4E39C9F3E8DE6CBD
Freebird

United States

#41 Feb 3, 2013
OATHKEEPERS OATH WE WILL NOT OBEY......

&li st=PL4E39C9F3E8DE6CBD

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rutledge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News English Mountain Football (Nov '08) 3 hr Amen 3,829
Over policing 3 hr Lowes Delivery 11
Wreck on Piedmont 18 hr Concerned 1
Off The Hook get it together Sat Judgement 1
News Over 30 arrested following investigation into d... (May '11) Jun 24 grimy phoxx 26
Momaskank Jun 24 canthide 1
News 9,500 gallons of sewage spews into Fall Creek a... (Aug '13) Jun 23 Tweety 35
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rutledge Mortgages