Queen a true spirited lady

Posted in the Rutledge Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jim Hannan

Powell, TN

#1 Dec 1, 2012
Over the past few months I have reads some rude comments about a lady who I know who is truly a highly spirited lady. A lady who continues to rise above her difficult times, a true fighter among fighters. In her most difficult times she continues to strive for what she truly believes in.
Some of her expressions are taken much of context by a the very few. Life is so precious, so brittle, so complex, but yet some people find it themselves to inject comments that are so hurtful. So many claim to be a "godly person", but yet they say such hurtful and ungodly comments, it simply is not the Christian walk. We live in a society where many tend to
scorn others for what thy believe in, no matter the cause it simply is what we as American's have the right to do.
I ask you all to put down your arms. You really do not know the pain this lady endures daily. I pray for her daily, I ask you to do the same, it is the Christian way.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#2 Dec 1, 2012
Jim Hannan wrote:
Over the past few months I have reads some rude comments about a lady who I know who is truly a highly spirited lady. A lady who continues to rise above her difficult times, a true fighter among fighters. In her most difficult times she continues to strive for what she truly believes in.
Some of her expressions are taken much of context by a the very few. Life is so precious, so brittle, so complex, but yet some people find it themselves to inject comments that are so hurtful. So many claim to be a "godly person", but yet they say such hurtful and ungodly comments, it simply is not the Christian walk. We live in a society where many tend to
scorn others for what thy believe in, no matter the cause it simply is what we as American's have the right to do.
I ask you all to put down your arms. You really do not know the pain this lady endures daily. I pray for her daily, I ask you to do the same, it is the Christian way.
Jim, I could not agree with you more. Anyone who say's differently is a Hippocratical. I will pray for her also.
Queen

Powell, TN

#3 Dec 1, 2012
Thank you folks. I am humbled and grateful for your kind thoughts, your prayers, and your expressions of care for me.
It is true that I have had some hard times, but I'm no better than anyone else to suffer hardships and bear burdens.
I'm glad for the help God has given me, and for the intersessory prayers of many belivers.
I do not attend church in Rutledge (I've gone to the same church in Mascot for many years), but I've heard many reports of the people in local churches calling my name in prayer. I am so grateful for their care for me, and that they serve a God who gives me so much, and that they're willing to ask His favors for me.
I am willing to go through anything that God sends to me, but I'm glad that He loves me as He does, and keeps me in His love and protection.
Thank you, again, good people, for your care and concern for me.
God bless you all.
concerned

Knoxville, TN

#4 Dec 2, 2012
Jim Hannan how would you know what kind of lady she is when by her own statements you have never talked to her in person. So far all you have done is spread bullshit all around on here and here is another prime example since you don't even know the lady.
Queen

Powell, TN

#5 Dec 3, 2012
concerned: Mr. Hannan is an experienced lawman, who has access to any kind of pubic records, reports, and the word of nyone wih whom I've had contact.
He has an extensive history of e-mails and personal corresponence with me and several mutual friends.
I presume that Mr Hannan trusts that all people are what they present themselves to be, until he learns otherwise.
I don't know that I've ever met you in person, either, because you choose to cloak your identity.
However, you are perfectly willing to believe that I am not what I present myself to be.
It seems to me that you are the pot calling the kettle beige.
Jim Hannan and I are soon to meet in person. I do not expect to be disappointed in him, and I hope that he will be pleased with what he finds in me.
When it comes to 'spreading', I'd think that you are far in the lead. You challenge Mr Hannan's judgement about someone, even though he has been in the field of making judgements about the character of people all his adult life.
I don't know you, either, but I can tell that you are angry, judgemental, and you believe everyone to be wrong but yourself.
Go 'spread' that message.
Joshua

Kodak, TN

#6 Dec 3, 2012
Concerned nailed this one, guess there are at least a couple of people that don't believe everything they're told.
Obnoxious 1

Powell, TN

#7 Dec 4, 2012
Joshua wrote:
Concerned nailed this one, guess there are at least a couple of people that don't believe everything they're told.
This is really funny. " concerned" "briely" and may other Tpoix user names you use is all the same person. You also use a location fom San Jose, Ca. and various other location as well as user names to hide your idenity.
It must be that your mother and father sperated you from your family, or did you momma run off with a notha guy, all of these negative comments are all you, no one else. are you mentally sick ??
Joshua

San Jose, CA

#8 Dec 4, 2012
Obnox 1, are you always this brilliant, or did you have help? I would love to take the credit for being everyone, but it's not possible, pal. There are but a few left with a functional brain; you're not one of them suga!
Obnoxious 1

Powell, TN

#9 Dec 4, 2012
Joshua wrote:
Obnox 1, are you always this brilliant, or did you have help? I would love to take the credit for being everyone, but it's not possible, pal. There are but a few left with a functional brain; you're not one of them suga!
OH?, so now you have become Joshua ?,
so many names, so little brains you F.A., yes, I am always this brilliant.
Now, you have taken credit for it, I responded to the comments of "concerned" and "brielly" I did not see the name "Joshua" until you brought it up you F.A. so, since you responded, you must have added another username to your long list.
Joshua

Kodak, TN

#10 Dec 4, 2012
I've always been Joshua and I bet you've always been Obnoxious, 1 2 and 3. There are so few people posting here, but there are other IPs than just Powell, Knoxville and AOL and most of the others are using proxy servers. Guess you must have a few people that have ruffled your feathers, I wasn't one but I can turn on a dime, watch it!

I really hate to break it to you but you didn't respond to "concerned", look up douche, observe the name in your post number 9, I do believe that would be me. I will repeat again, are you always this stupid, or do you have to work at it, lmao! Now, I will take credit for all the brilliant comments of all the alters floating in this crazy woman's head! Go for it, honey!
Brielly

Kodak, TN

#11 Dec 4, 2012
Obnoxious 1 wrote:
<quoted text> OH?, so now you have become Joshua ?,
so many names, so little brains you F.A., yes, I am always this brilliant.
Now, you have taken credit for it, I responded to the comments of "concerned" and "brielly" I did not see the name "Joshua" until you brought it up you F.A. so, since you responded, you must have added another username to your long list.
Here you are "obnoxious, obnoxious 1, looking glass, and all the other little names you're bitching about. I don't have any problem with you changing your name, but on this one, you're not just wrong, you're dead wrong. I don't give a fuck if you know my real name, there it is, how 'bout you? Never mind, I don't even want to pretend I could take that much of an ass, like you, and baby you're all ass, that's for sure. I am just tickled pink to know I am occupying so much space in that teeny little brain of yours, but as good as I am, and that's damned good, I can't be everyone, not even "I" can pull that off, lmfao.....Oh, I left out two names, you have chosen to use over the past two weeks, but you know what I'm talking about don't you, chubs? Now bring it darling, give it your best shot, you are nothing, did you understand that? NOTHING! Cold, hard irony, you never will be, roflmao!
Queen

Powell, TN

#12 Dec 4, 2012
Brielly: You are being unaccountably rude and of poor judgement to refer to any person as "nothing".
Obnoxious has the right to state their opinion, even if you, I, or anyone else thinks they might be wrong.
You also indulge in needless profanity in a public forum, where there might be any number of people who could read your posts. How anyone acts in public is an indicator of their character, and you show poor character by name-calling, profanity, and attempting to restrict someone their free right of expression.
Brielly

Kodak, TN

#13 Dec 4, 2012
Queen wrote:
Brielly: You are being unaccountably rude and of poor judgement to refer to any person as "nothing".
Obnoxious has the right to state their opinion, even if you, I, or anyone else thinks they might be wrong.
You also indulge in needless profanity in a public forum, where there might be any number of people who could read your posts. How anyone acts in public is an indicator of their character, and you show poor character by name-calling, profanity, and attempting to restrict someone their free right of expression.
Oh gawd, get over yourself. "How anyone acts in public is an indicator of their character", is one of the stupidest things I have ever read. How a person speaks, lives and walks, dictates what that person is, you know; "walk the walk, don't talk the talk". God sees it all and you believe I am concerned about what you or anyone else on this forum says? I have gone out of my way to avoid you, you long winded old witch, because I despise you and everything you purport yourself to be. I have caught you in many lies, and you have more than two faces, I call you a hypocrite and one of the most extreme I've had the misfortune of running into in an entire lifetime. Now, get off my ass and pretend to be a Christian, or a healer, or a wealthy land owner, whatever you want to be this moment, but get off my ass, or expect more of the same!
Brielly

Kodak, TN

#14 Dec 4, 2012
Oh, and I don't kiss ass, which is obviously your MO, lay it on thick you old hag, just not in my direction. I'm not Catholic, I don't need an intercessor, I go straight to the source. I pretend nothing, for anyone, and in your case, I am thankful I have never met you in person, your personality is so telling, long winded and after all is said and done, just blowing smoke up everyone's ass....go away, go far away and stay there!
grainger natives

Powell, TN

#15 Dec 4, 2012
Brielly wrote:
Oh, and I don't kiss ass, which is obviously your MO, lay it on thick you old hag, just not in my direction. I'm not Catholic, I don't need an intercessor, I go straight to the source. I pretend nothing, for anyone, and in your case, I am thankful I have never met you in person, your personality is so telling, long winded and after all is said and done, just blowing smoke up everyone's ass....go away, go far away and stay there!
you seem like a tough guy with women, only reinforces what been said about you and a liar as well. do you kiss your momma with that mouth??
Brielly

Kodak, TN

#16 Dec 4, 2012
grainger natives wrote:
<quoted text> you seem like a tough guy with women, only reinforces what been said about you and a liar as well. do you kiss your momma with that mouth??
You really are that stupid! I am not a "tough guy", I am a self made, independent and quite successful WOMAN, and damned proud. I did not get here through the good ole' boy's network. I worked for every thing I have and it is significant! Yes, I did kiss my momma with this mouth and took great care of her, as long as she lived. One thing you can bet your ass on, I didn't get here on my knees or my back, I did it the real way. I went to school, I got an education and I saved every penny I could and made some damned good investments, over the years. How about you? God hasn't made the man or woman I take orders from, I do like to give them and it has worked well for me. I know this is Greek to you, you show it in the few words you typed!
Looking Glass

Powell, TN

#17 Dec 5, 2012
Brielly wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you are "obnoxious, obnoxious 1, looking glass, and all the other little names you're bitching about. I don't have any problem with you changing your name, but on this one, you're not just wrong, you're dead wrong. I don't give a fuck if you know my real name, there it is, how 'bout you? Never mind, I don't even want to pretend I could take that much of an ass, like you, and baby you're all ass, that's for sure. I am just tickled pink to know I am occupying so much space in that teeny little brain of yours, but as good as I am, and that's damned good, I can't be everyone, not even "I" can pull that off, lmfao.....Oh, I left out two names, you have chosen to use over the past two weeks, but you know what I'm talking about don't you, chubs? Now bring it darling, give it your best shot, you are nothing, did you understand that? NOTHING! Cold, hard irony, you never will be, roflmao!
This is the first time I've seen this post. Quit being so paranoid, sweetie, I've not been on here all week. Moreover, anything I've posted in the last several weeks have been under this name. I sure got you bent out of shape for you to be seeing me all over Topix like this. I have a life unlike yourself and it has been quite busy lately. Lol, so go for it, post every name your little brain can pump out but you still wont even be close to the truth. I've never seen your Joshua screen name until today, but whoever called you on it, called it good. You're the only person on here that posts like that. You know, the trashy young girl with a bad attitude mentality is all over in that post... I had mentioned in one of the other threads. Nice job with "taking it down a few notches". With your "got it, honey" and "you understand nothing" and all those abbreviations of yours. Such an ugly person inside and out and such a terrible liar even when you have a computer screen blocking what I'm sure is a horrible mug with a sad excuse for a poker face.
Queen

Powell, TN

#18 Dec 6, 2012
Brielly: Do you recall how Peter was recognised at the time of the trial of Jesus?
The other people around the fire said to him, "Thy speach betrays you".
That's from the Bible.
What one says and how they say it to others does matter, and that's not just my opinion, it's Cannon Law from the New Testament.
You should use your direct line to God to ask Him what He thinks of your crass opinions of others.
H aso clearly states that if you call someone 'Thou Fool', you are in danger of Hell.
I'd spend a little more time reading His word and less time doing explosive melt-downs on Topix direced towards any and every one.
I'd also ask forgiveness for the wrong you've done to others. They (and I) are God's children, and we matter to Him, if not to YOU.
Remember what Jesus said about offnding one of His little ones?
Brielly

Knoxville, TN

#19 Dec 6, 2012
Before you start quoting scripture, you might want to make sure your interpretation is accurate. It is not at all, period. Find the real meaning of calling someone a "fool", Jesus did it repeatedly, all those centuries ago, I'd venture a guess, He is gravely disappointed with what goes on today. The one major issue, and the only one I believe is John 3, V 16. I do not follow Jewish law, nor do I follow Cannon law, and I do believe he spoke a lot about false prophets, coveting, gossipers and liars, love and judgement. That's just a few of the things I have observed, while I sit here in judgement, which goes no where, because I am not God and neither are you or anyone else posting in a topix forum. So, you spend your "time" doing what you choose, but do not impose your stupidity towards me. I had chosen to let you continue with your rude, obnoxious self, and here you are today. Don't bother me with your ignorance, please and be careful what you speak about, when you clearly don't know the truth. To occupy your time, look up the Jewish laws of the old testament, I do believe we'd all be dead, if we took it literally, in fact I know we would!
Brielly

Knoxville, TN

#20 Dec 6, 2012
Looking Glass wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the first time I've seen this post. Quit being so paranoid, sweetie, I've not been on here all week. Moreover, anything I've posted in the last several weeks have been under this name. I sure got you bent out of shape for you to be seeing me all over Topix like this. I have a life unlike yourself and it has been quite busy lately. Lol, so go for it, post every name your little brain can pump out but you still wont even be close to the truth. I've never seen your Joshua screen name until today, but whoever called you on it, called it good. You're the only person on here that posts like that. You know, the trashy young girl with a bad attitude mentality is all over in that post... I had mentioned in one of the other threads. Nice job with "taking it down a few notches". With your "got it, honey" and "you understand nothing" and all those abbreviations of yours. Such an ugly person inside and out and such a terrible liar even when you have a computer screen blocking what I'm sure is a horrible mug with a sad excuse for a poker face.
Please, fatty...come up with something fresh, for a change. You accused me of doing the same thing, just as you said I posted as "Joshua", like I have said, repeatedly.......I am not the only one posting here under the plethora of names, but I do know you are, I've caught you more than once. I really DO NOT care how many names you use, how often you post, but, obviously you do, you keep coming back for more. Maybe it you'd get off your ass and on your feet more often, you might not be so fat, LMAO! As for my appearance, I have opened many doors with my looks, but I too realize, after the door is open it only goes so far, of course you'd have no clue about that, you couldn't even get the key, much less the door opened. Get off the computer, honey....get on your feet, and fast for a month or so, you'd be surprised at the difference it makes. Even when you don't have the "looks", a nice body is still better than a ton of lard, lmfao! See ya......bitch, ROFLMAO, little ass, but tight, that would be, chub!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rutledge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tiffany "Rick" "Reed" "Jarnigan" 32 min Annndreuhh 6
Jessica "Bridges" "Clark" "Cody" 1 hr PINK HUNTER 7
mcdonalds jefferson city 2 hr Mr J 13
Who all were busted yesterday 1-11-2013? (Jan '13) 4 hr Annndreuhh 46
Keeping in touch 4 hr Transplant 6
What do you guys know about kevin atkins? (Jul '13) 5 hr bob 5
Candace Farmer (Feb '11) 6 hr Knight 77

Flood Warning for Grainger County was issued at March 06 at 10:31AM CST

Rutledge Dating
Find my Match