Location hidden

#1 Oct 4, 2010
list who you think it is
Booger23

Knoxville, TN

#3 Oct 4, 2010
freshman2 wrote:
list who you think it is
I think it is you. You are just wanting to know who your competition is.
amused

Morristown, TN

#10 Nov 3, 2010
wow, looks like someone has jealousy issues lol. get a life.....
Jess

Powell, TN

#11 Nov 4, 2010
Wow..Cheyanne?> Really.Shes not even close to being a slut.Get a life! jelous much?
Anonymous

Powell, TN

#12 Nov 4, 2010
Get a life! really..
Your pathetic
2 good4u

Morristown, TN

#13 Nov 4, 2010
give it up girl! talking about others does not make u look cool- only desperate 4 attention. so sad that ur self-confidence is so low!
GHS_Pointless

Morristown, TN

#14 Nov 4, 2010
what about blake inman. hes a slut if there ever was one.
Whitney

Strawberry Plains, TN

#15 Nov 4, 2010
really? why would you post "who do you think the biggest sluts in ghs are" thats just asking for drama.
abc

Beaverton, OR

#16 Nov 4, 2010
GHS_Pointless wrote:
what about blake inman. hes a slut if there ever was one.
yep blake all the way:)

Since: Nov 10

Powell, TN

#18 Nov 5, 2010
Blake is a hoe, so is....couf couf...whitney
grizzly

Detroit, MI

#19 Nov 5, 2010
Josie mabes the biggest ever.
just kidding.
123abc

Wilmington, NC

#20 Nov 5, 2010
Who cares? Its their life. They are the ones who have to live with the end result.
WoooooW

United States

#21 Nov 5, 2010
I don't see the list...how do I pull it up? I just wanna know bc apparently I'm on it along with half my friends....
couldbe

Heiskell, TN

#22 Nov 5, 2010
WoooooW wrote:
I don't see the list...how do I pull it up? I just wanna know bc apparently I'm on it along with half my friends....
It probably was pulled from Topix. If so, they are doing whatever idiot thinks it's cute to start a list that consist of names. Libel is becoming big business for lawyers because of the crap that's spewed on the internet sites such as Topix by illiterate, ill breed people.
GHS_GodsHolySere nity

Morristown, TN

#23 Nov 5, 2010
WoooooW wrote:
Someone apparently threatened Wendy Harville to take it down or she'd get her face beat in. So it was down the next day. Go figure.
Vivi Sena

Morristown, TN

#26 Nov 8, 2010
Honestly, i think no girl should ever call another girl a hoe.. or a slut... we get enough of that from guys themselves... This list or the list that was up just shows how immature they are bc they know they wouldn't like it if someone called them a slut.. I don't think anyone would. Am i right? So no more names...
Let's try to be nice and more importantly let's be mature and act our ages.. This is showed to everyone and it personally gives Rutledge a bad name. Just saying. But love you all :)
WoooooW

United States

#27 Nov 8, 2010
Well dang! I'd liked to have seen it:/. Lol. Oh well!
GRAD

United States

#28 Nov 9, 2010
U CAN TELL JUST LOOK AROUND THEY re usually 13-16 with one or more kids by differant baby daddies that just screams it
jkl

United States

#29 Nov 10, 2010
does anyone remember who was on her list? just wondering.
Dewayne

Morrison, TN

#30 Jan 25, 2013
I need some company tonight at a motel 6 at the 398 exit room 224 let's party babe

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rutledge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thank you for the new paved roads in Jefferson ... 1 hr Hot assfault 2
Lynn kitts 1 hr Alex 2
sheriffs cover up of hubert williams (Jan '12) 3 hr Tina 7
News English Mountain Football (Nov '08) 3 hr huge football fan 3,771
DAVID PEAVLER lets stop there checks (Oct '11) 3 hr Tina 26
GHS girls (Aug '11) 22 hr truthfully 53
News Grainger County dogs found starved, dehydrated (Apr '08) May 20 Dalia_humane soci... 71
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rutledge Mortgages