anyone know what really happened to A...

anyone know what really happened to Alexandria Johnson?

Posted in the Rutledge Forum

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
username

Morristown, TN

#1 Dec 6, 2010
anyone know?
knew her

Morristown, TN

#2 Dec 6, 2010
username wrote:
anyone know?
See the front page of the Citizen Tribune. Alex was a friend. She had a lot of problems and they all finally caught up with her. So sad...so much talent...so pretty...such a waste. Her family needs everyone's support and not the usual "bad mouth gossip" that usually starts on here. How about we allow them to grieve and bury their daughter, sister, granddaughter, and friend in peace....PLEASE!
We MISS YOU

Chesterfield, MO

#3 Dec 6, 2010
She was a Great Girl, Her Family Will Be In Our Prayers.
who are you

Morristown, TN

#4 Dec 7, 2010
knew her wrote:
<quoted text>
See the front page of the Citizen Tribune. Alex was a friend. She had a lot of problems and they all finally caught up with her. So sad...so much talent...so pretty...such a waste. Her family needs everyone's support and not the usual "bad mouth gossip" that usually starts on here. How about we allow them to grieve and bury their daughter, sister, granddaughter, and friend in peace....PLEASE!
I totally agree-very welll stated. It is the family left behind to go on with their daily lives, Keep them in your prayers.
So sad

United States

#5 Dec 7, 2010
Does anyone know the funeral arrangements?
knew her

Morristown, TN

#6 Dec 7, 2010
So sad wrote:
Does anyone know the funeral arrangements?
They can't be made until an autopsy is completed. Prayers for this family.....please!
username

Morristown, TN

#7 Dec 7, 2010
I was told they weren't letting friends go to the funeral only family I dont know if thats right but one of my friends were trying to find out so she could go and that's what they told her
hmm

Morristown, TN

#8 Dec 7, 2010
yeah she was on meth and OD'd
knew her

Morristown, TN

#10 Dec 7, 2010
username wrote:
I was told they weren't letting friends go to the funeral only family I dont know if thats right but one of my friends were trying to find out so she could go and that's what they told her
Receiving friends Thursday night at Smith-Regan Funeral Home in Rutledge. Funeral to follow.
drugs

Morristown, TN

#11 Dec 7, 2010
knew her wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Alex had used drugs before. We thought she had stopped. If you will read the TRUE police report, she was smoking a marijuana pipe, and the murderer who gave it to her laced it with meth. According to the paper she bled to death...internally. A painful way to die. I hope the bashing and trashing doesn't start. Her family does not deserver that right now, and never will. Come on...put yourselves in their shoes and treat them like you would want to be treated. Let's not start that garbage!
this may be true but one time of using meth for anyone won't cause you to bleed to death--it happens because of continued use of poisioning chemicals eating at the internal organs of a person's body--all people who do this need to be educated and loved and shown that people care--God is the number one answer which comes through prayer--praying for this famly
Prayers and love

Portland, OR

#12 Dec 7, 2010
God bless all concerned. What ever happened it is still a tragedy. This is a wonderful family and they need Grainger Counties support- not gossip-
My prayers go out for them. We all need to be better informed about the drugs that teens use- and all of the side effects of them- but not knowing doesn't mean you don't love someone. I happen to know that her family cared for her a great deal, and showed it.God is the only answer, through prayer, support, and love.
We have all sinned a fallen short of the glory of God. God forgives.
Stand up

United States

#13 Dec 7, 2010
Every parents worst nightmare is getting a phone call like this one. I hope every citizen in this county makes a stand and puts these dealers out of business and in a jail cell where they belong. Yes who ever gave her this drug laced with whatever should be charged with murder and anyone else who was there and did not seek medical attention for her. The Citizen Tribune stated that her friend knew right away she was sick, so why not seek help. Its all a question of what should have been done, but in my opinion to avoid trouble for themselves they were contributors to this child's death by not seeking help for her. May God help this family and may the ones responsible for this be punished and off the street to save others from this kind of outcome.
Bean Staiton Mother

Knoxville, TN

#14 Dec 7, 2010
I am so Sorry to hear about this terrible news. She is now walking hand in hand with the lord and is under his wing now. Safe and no longer suffereing. My God Bless each and every person in that Family. I am also A parent and I know it would be so unbearable to take. I would need all the support and prayers from each and every one of you all.It doesn't matter how she Died or lived on this Earth its the Fact that she was a loving Daughter , Sister and A Friend to Someone Special We all had Some kind of connection to this Family. We all Need to Stand with them In this time of need.. God Bless the Johnson Family. I will Be Praying for you all.
DoNotJudgeHer

Smyrna, TN

#15 Dec 7, 2010
The reason she bled internally is not because she was a meth user, but because she had pneumonia and it aggravated the situation. The criminals who gave her the drugs will probably be serving time. I hope this tragedy shows people that doing drugs is not fun, but deadly. My prayers are with her family. She died on her birthday, what a terrible thing for her family to have to remember every year, not to mention the holidays too. Please pray for the Johnson family.
bashers

Morristown, TN

#16 Dec 7, 2010
let's remember that drug abuse shouldn't be talked down when it's certain families that are involved---and then other families who are not as well known or less fortunate are people that others say they wish were dead or locked up for the rest of their lives or just say bad things about them--drug users are drug users--they have no definition of wealth, color, poor side or rich side, it's a demon that has no care of who it captures
Anonymous

Chesterfield, MO

#17 Dec 8, 2010
Well
good friend

Morristown, TN

#18 Dec 8, 2010
ok her friend is not to blaime in none of this!!! When she saw something was wrong she took her straight to MHHS...how is that not helping? What else coule she do?
stand up

Mount Juliet, TN

#19 Dec 8, 2010
good friend wrote:
ok her friend is not to blaime in none of this!!! When she saw something was wrong she took her straight to MHHS...how is that not helping? What else coule she do?
so why did she wait til saturday for help, this happened friday.
knew her

Morristown, TN

#20 Dec 8, 2010
good friend wrote:
Let's just wait and see what the Sheriff finds in the ivestigation. You may see Ms. Scearce in jail as well. When she saw something was wrong, she took her to a bedroom and left her for several hours BEFORE taking her to the hospital. You may want to check your facts there.
chief

Morristown, TN

#21 Dec 8, 2010
good friend wrote:
who did she live with--they had to know she was sick

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rutledge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News English Mountain Football (Nov '08) 3 hr huge football fan 3,773
Brick house 17 hr Neveragain 7
Thank you for the new paved roads in Jefferson ... Thu The man he says 4
crime beat Thu Wow 2
Jered Smith who knows him Wed Wow 4
sheriffs cover up of hubert williams (Jan '12) May 25 1who knows 8
DAVID PEAVLER lets stop there checks (Oct '11) May 24 Tina 26
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rutledge Mortgages