What's going on with her now days?
hhs

Morristown, TN

#2 Jul 19, 2013
What do u mean what is wrong with her now days
wild woman

Morristown, TN

#3 Aug 30, 2013
She wont grow up. Sorry baby, but you need to get your head on straight. Love ya.
Ewww

United States

#4 Sep 1, 2013
She is naked too.
teela

Hickory, NC

#5 Sep 6, 2013
Well look people you need to grow up this is Teela!! And last time I look I'm 20 I can wear what I want and I don't dress no different then anyone else sorry you must be so jealous to talk trash about someone behind my back you got something to say come to my face and say it! So when I need your childish input ill ask but til then my life and what I do doesn't included you!!!
Chris

Beaverton, OR

#6 Sep 6, 2013
teela wrote:
Well look people you need to grow up this is Teela!! And last time I look I'm 20 I can wear what I want and I don't dress no different then anyone else sorry you must be so jealous to talk trash about someone behind my back you got something to say come to my face and say it! So when I need your childish input ill ask but til then my life and what I do doesn't included you!!!
Why do you have naked picture own f/b you no that isnt cool a next time you try to only put on your sitting to show to guys you may wont to check again cause everyone see it just a reminder
teela

Knoxville, TN

#7 Sep 6, 2013
Last time I looked I had a swim suit on so you might wanna get your eyes checked stupid! So drop dead and get of my Facebook.
Regina

Morristown, TN

#8 Sep 7, 2013
I believe your all worked up little girl
Really

United States

#9 Sep 7, 2013
Damn, would you people stop picking on the fine Ho's in Grainger county. Love them, they put out. Enjoy it. Guess the ones crying about them are the ones not getting it. Get a condom and get it line, it's pretty good stuff. CHOO-CHOO
hatepeople

Knoxville, TN

#10 Sep 7, 2013
Last time I looked I wasn't a hoe so y'all need to just grow up and get a life!!! If you got something to say to me I live in Rutledge step to me!!
Really

United States

#11 Sep 7, 2013
No baby, no one ever said you was a 'hoe', that's a garden tool. You are a responsible ho bag and there's nothing wrong with it. Enjoy. I know I enjoyed it.
Perfection

Beaverton, OR

#12 Sep 7, 2013
Teela I would be more than happy to give you some sexy lady
proud parent

United States

#13 Sep 15, 2013
teela is a very petty young ladyand if she wants 2 wear a swim suit on here why do u care its her life and right2 do what he wants she a grown up like u al r suppose 2 im her aunt and I thing shes a fine lovin person so stop looking at her profine if u dontlike what u c
secret admirer

Beaverton, OR

#14 Oct 7, 2013
I think ur sexie, wish I had a date with u
shane

United States

#15 Jun 12, 2014
Teela baby girl look just wanted u to kno i still miss u and dont leason to them ppl ur perfect the way u r
shane

United States

#16 Jun 12, 2014
Still the most beautful girl i kno
Teela

Morristown, TN

#17 Aug 18, 2014
shane wrote:
Teela baby girl look just wanted u to kno i still miss u and dont leason to them ppl ur perfect the way u r
It would be different to miss you if I knew who you was

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rutledge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thank you for the new paved roads in Jefferson ... 2 hr Hot assfault 2
Lynn kitts 3 hr Alex 2
sheriffs cover up of hubert williams (Jan '12) 4 hr Tina 7
News English Mountain Football (Nov '08) 4 hr huge football fan 3,771
DAVID PEAVLER lets stop there checks (Oct '11) 4 hr Tina 26
GHS girls (Aug '11) 23 hr truthfully 53
News Grainger County dogs found starved, dehydrated (Apr '08) May 20 Dalia_humane soci... 71
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rutledge Mortgages