First Prev
of 2
Next Last
depdog

Heiskell, TN

#21 Apr 14, 2009
you all need to grow up and get a life. you are all so pathetic. Go get a job so you wont have so much time to waste on meaningless trivial bullshit
wondering

Franklin, TN

#22 Apr 14, 2009
blow me
mez

United States

#23 Jun 30, 2009
wondering wrote:
blow me
Do you all realize that Amanda's family has read all this? If you do you dont care so why dont everybody STFU

“Troll Killer ”

Since: Apr 09

Pandemonium

#24 Jul 9, 2009
foolish wrote:
First of all, did I say anything about me using drugs? A lil pot back in the high school days but thats about it. I never "defended" anyone. I simply stated the truth you fat skank. Maybe he is where he deserves to be. I aint said shit about that have I??? So once again here you go with your half a$$ truths. You should read and process what ppl are saying instead of typing all your reatarded sh*t, but it does really show your intelligence dont it?? Wow, I guess you're just that miserable with your own life that you gotta get on here and try to "be somebody". We all know your fat a$$ is a loser. I stated my peace, so anything else you reply with is going unread. Its just simply the same crap. You just rearrange your curse words
First of all, IDIOT, you don't know me, nor anything about me, so you can stfu with all your bull$hit 'we all know you're a loser' crap - you don't know $hit about $hit. Second of all, I am sure you'll read what I'm posting, but either way, it doesn't affect me at all because I don't really give a fvck about you, what you think, or whether you live or die. I have no problem 'reading and processing what people are saying to me.' Clearly you DO have a problem, or you wouldn't even bother responding. Go kill yourself.
Sum1

Smyrna, TN

#25 Aug 27, 2009
Just some info. Brian Howard is in Morgan County Jail formely know as Brushy Mtn. Prison. He was investigated by tbi and found guilty of several charges. Amanda's family did receive custody of their child. Brian signed his rights over. Blake is doing fine and being well taken care of. We miss her very much and can not bring her back. We know that she knew what she was doing was wrong and she knew the outcome was not going to be good but brian made the decision to keep info that could have saved her life. So that is why he is in jail and admitted what he done was wrong. Please let this be the last post and let Amanda rest in peace.
Smb

United States

#26 May 4, 2010
Amanda was my bestfriend and i dont appreciate u all speaking about her. What happened is nobodys business. Thats between brian and God. Please allow amanda to rest in peace and quit writing these awful things. Blake is an inocent victim in all of this and doesnt deserve for this garbage to be written. Again its not anybodys business.
Bailey

Maryville, TN

#27 Jan 5, 2013
Amanda who?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rutledge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hot girl in silver Honda 4 hr Carz 5
Did Allen Wesley McDonald Die? 16 hr yep 2
Martin Luther Coon day 17 hr J-rebs daddy 13
Holly Long 22 hr Peachtree 1
Shelby Needham (Nov '15) 22 hr Sweetie no 36
brian "mailman" shelton (Jan '13) Sun Drug sharers 9
Trinity Becker Sun Jerry 6

Rutledge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance