i do....why
Wondering

Riverview, FL

#3 Feb 17, 2009
I just wanted to know how he is doing these days
the1

Franklin, TN

#4 Feb 17, 2009
prolly still in jail. he got locked up for the drugs he gave his girlfriend which caused her to overdose and die
Wondering

Riverview, FL

#5 Feb 18, 2009
That's so sad. How is their families dealing with this?
the1

Franklin, TN

#6 Feb 18, 2009
her parents were and prolly are still upset. i mean it aint like he made her overdose but i guess it depends on which side your on. tragic event either way. dont really know how his family took the whole ordeal. i think her familt got the kid
Wondering

Riverview, FL

#7 Feb 19, 2009
What about his sisters? How are they?
the1

Franklin, TN

#8 Feb 19, 2009
I just know of Amy, and i have not seen her in a couple of years
Wondering

Riverview, FL

#9 Feb 20, 2009
He has two other sisters Julie and Wendy. Wendy lives in Kentucky I think.
the1

Franklin, TN

#10 Feb 20, 2009
i guess we are talking about the same guy right. he is around 28 or 29, big ears, blondidh brown hair
Wondering

Riverview, FL

#11 Feb 20, 2009
Yeah that's the one
Bus No 38

Sevierville, TN

#12 Mar 5, 2009
I rode the bus with Brian and Amy. They were both sweet when we were little. He just got with the wrong people.

“Troll Killer ”

Since: Apr 09

Pandemonium

#13 Apr 4, 2009
Oh horseshit. This dude got locked up because he was sharing his dope with her, then neglected to call an ambulance when she was overdosing, THEN when she got help he neglected to tell anyone that she was on a mixture of methadone and meth..because he was worried about his own ass she ended up dead. Shame! I heard he's sitting in the pen, and will be for awhile.
foolish

Myrtle Beach, SC

#14 Apr 4, 2009
for someone who "HEARD" he was sitting in the pen, you sure know alot about the situation or just made shit up...I am guessin you made shit up. He is locked up because he was the one who supplied the drugs.

“Troll Killer ”

Pandemonium

#15 Apr 4, 2009
foolish wrote:
for someone who "HEARD" he was sitting in the pen, you sure know alot about the situation or just made shit up...I am guessin you made shit up. He is locked up because he was the one who supplied the drugs.
I got my information from someone who was there that night, thanks. He did ALL that $hit. When I said I 'heard' he was locked up, it was because that's all I've heard since he was convicted, so STFU.
foolish

Myrtle Beach, SC

#16 Apr 4, 2009
He said, she said bullsh*t. You dont know shit you idiot. You STFU. Heard from someone there LMAO.

“Troll Killer ”

Pandemonium

#17 Apr 5, 2009
foolish wrote:
He said, she said bullsh*t. You dont know shit you idiot. You STFU. Heard from someone there LMAO.
I don't have to 'STFU', moron. I'm willing to bet I know a hell of a lot more than you do. You haven't said $hit about how you know anything besides your little half-a$$ed opinion, and frankly everything you know sounds like something you read in the paper. Go throw yourself off a cliff somewhere or lay in traffic. Either way, ki$$ my a$$.
foolish

Franklin, TN

#18 Apr 5, 2009
I use to party with Brian. I hung out with Amanda some in school. I knew the lady Brian bought his stuff from. The same stuff that layed Amanda out, Kathy Perkins. I knew them all personally. So b4 you go spouting you ignorant, retarded, half ass truths, you should realize you absotively posilutely dont know your elbow from your a-hole. you fat, overweight skank
FerventHowler

Morristown, TN

#19 Apr 5, 2009
foolish wrote:
I use to party with Brian. I hung out with Amanda some in school. I knew the lady Brian bought his stuff from. The same stuff that layed Amanda out, Kathy Perkins. I knew them all personally. So b4 you go spouting you ignorant, retarded, half ass truths, you should realize you absotively posilutely dont know your elbow from your a-hole. you fat, overweight skank
I don't care who you hung out with, you f*cking junkie whore. Get this straight - before you come in here defending this dude left and right, know this: He's where he deserves to be. And no one cares what you think you know, or what you have to say about it. Least of all me. So go find some more meth somewhere, and snort that crap till you die. Good riddance! HAHA.
foolish

Franklin, TN

#20 Apr 6, 2009
First of all, did I say anything about me using drugs? A lil pot back in the high school days but thats about it. I never "defended" anyone. I simply stated the truth you fat skank. Maybe he is where he deserves to be. I aint said shit about that have I??? So once again here you go with your half a$$ truths. You should read and process what ppl are saying instead of typing all your reatarded sh*t, but it does really show your intelligence dont it?? Wow, I guess you're just that miserable with your own life that you gotta get on here and try to "be somebody". We all know your fat a$$ is a loser. I stated my peace, so anything else you reply with is going unread. Its just simply the same crap. You just rearrange your curse words

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rutledge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pee Wees diner on Old Rutledge Sun TravelinMan55 1
stepehn strange Sun 12321abcba 1
Martin luther king Sat Happy Jack 3
nathan munsey????? (Mar '15) Aug 19 Watchin 25
Kimberly Britt Aug 19 So did I 7
Anyone know Wendy harville or her sisters Krist... (Jun '10) Aug 16 Someone Who Loves... 61
Justin screace (Apr '14) Aug 9 Ogb 7

Rutledge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rutledge Mortgages