First Prev
of 6
Next Last
wow

United States

#1 Feb 22, 2012
Does anyone know who the Band of brothers Motorcycle club running around with Rutledge on there vest
I heard

United States

#2 Feb 23, 2012
I heard that they are a group of law enforcement officers...I do know that they have done several benefit rides for Grainger County, including the shop with a cop benefit ride. Why are you asking?
Just Checking

Morristown, TN

#3 Feb 23, 2012
wow

Gap, PA

#4 Feb 23, 2012
Awwe so they are a bunch of cops pretending to be bikers that's about funny
yep

Morristown, TN

#5 Feb 23, 2012
Just Checking wrote:
http://www.thebandofbrothersle mc.com/History.html
interesting
Goforit

Toledo, OH

#6 Feb 24, 2012
They raise money for good causes.
I heard

Morristown, TN

#7 Feb 24, 2012
wow wrote:
Awwe so they are a bunch of cops pretending to be bikers that's about funny
What's funny about it?? They are many LE MC's out there. They also did a motorcycle ride to benefit mentally handicapped children. So, dumb ass, unless you have something useful to contribute...why don't you keep your trap shut!!
Dragon

Beaverton, OR

#8 Mar 11, 2012
hey iv been seeing some patch holders come in the down home anyone know anything about who they are the patch said 4 way in no way out jefferson co
I KNOW

Morristown, TN

#9 Mar 12, 2012
Dragon wrote:
hey iv been seeing some patch holders come in the down home anyone know anything about who they are the patch said 4 way in no way out jefferson co
4 WAY IN NO WAY OUT IS A 1% CLUB THAT IS OUTLAW BASED.NOW IM NOT SAYING ALL OF THAT CLUB OR ITS MEMBERS ARE ALL BAD. BUT I AM SAYING THE BAND OF BROTHERS MC CLUB THAT PEOPLE ARE SEEING AROUND RUTLEDGE AND SUROUNDING COUNTIES IS A GOOD CLUB THAT LIKES TO HAVE FUN AND HELP LOCAL CHARITIES.ANY ONE INTRESTED IN BECOMING A BAND OF BROTHER MEMBER TALK TO ONE OF THE CLUB MEMBERS TO FIND OUT HOW.
boss-prez 4way in mc jeff

Morristown, TN

#10 Mar 16, 2012
dont you hate it when people think they know it all,we are NOT 1%ERS AND NOT AN OUTLAW CLUB,we are a non profit organization and have been est since 1993 we also do a lot of charity work,and we all have legitimate jobs and families,thats why we are called 3% club,we also earn the right to wear our patches,not just buy them off the internet,so when you see us,dont be afraid,also if you are interested in riding with a real club just talk to one of us,we're not bad people we just look that way!!!!!!!!!!lol
Doug Humphries

United States

#11 Mar 16, 2012
Veroooom Veroooom so cute
able

United States

#12 Mar 17, 2012
Cops wanting to be bikers ........is that not hipacitical ........in history some of the "LE" clubs are the ones running dope and guns behind there badge ......dirty piggys
sister of a biker

Morristown, TN

#13 Mar 17, 2012
Most people do not understand bikers. Not all of them are bad. The people that my brother rides with are good people. They look a little rough. And Im sure they could kick ass if they needed to. But their good is much greater then their bad. People are afraid of what they do not understand. They are a band of brothers witch is more then I can say for most churches. Brothers and sisters in Christ will not even support each other like these people support each other. So all I can say is RIDE ON and may God ride with you all.
Doug Humphries

Columbia, SC

#14 Mar 18, 2012
Ride on brother! Why?
Hell Raiser

Morristown, TN

#15 Mar 18, 2012
Hey Humphries are you a special person or just stupid?
boss-4way in MC

United States

#16 Mar 18, 2012
Yeah we are a family,and closer than most blood related families,it takes a special kind of person to be a biker,just because you ride a bike,don't make you a biker,true bikers are 7 days a week,not just on the weekend,but like I was saying,its a way of life,and the belief of brother hood. (4WFL)
lmao

United States

#17 Mar 19, 2012
I smell bacon pretending to be bikers
barney from blaine

United States

#18 Mar 21, 2012
I know I seen one of them four way in guys at the rising moon a few times they call him c.w or wc or somethin he's an old man with a ponytail but hell all I see there is an old drunk witha motorcycle trying to be a bad ass that don't knw what pary of the room he's in at times. If that's what they callling a biker I don't want nothing to do with it
grainger

United States

#19 Mar 22, 2012
Its W.C. With 4-Way Dam Good Guy Once You Get To Know Him And Its Not Our Place To Judge Him Or Others As Far As That Goes.You Never No One Day. you May Need W.C. And He Will Be Their So Will 4-Way And A Few Other Motor Cycle Clubs Jus Because Hes A Patchholder With A Ponytail Grey Hair Grey Beard Drinks A Few Beers And Rides A Harley And That Makes Him A Bad Guy Not.644
t-muncie

United States

#20 Mar 22, 2012
Barney ive seen that guy ya talking about hell-far the night i was there he was drunk and tryn to grind himself up on some nasty skank and dropped his bike in the parking lot

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rutledge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News English Mountain Football (Nov '08) 42 min Stud horse 4,785
james Michael meese (Aug '16) 1 hr He is 13
Anyone know a Chuckie Welch 12 hr Super sweet 1
Victoria Bailey 12 hr Super sweet 2
anastasia? anyone know her (Jul '13) 15 hr Just wondering 5
Cheerleaders getting drunk on bus Sep 22 Mad Mom 2
In trouble Sep 20 Johnny reb 1

Rutledge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance