First Prev
of 4
Next Last
bucc

Powell, TN

#1 Jul 11, 2012
employees fighting behind the counter tonight, food was nasty!!
Just Checking

Morristown, TN

#2 Jul 11, 2012
This place has really went downhill. What happened? Was their a change in management?
hmmm

Powell, TN

#3 Jul 11, 2012
who was fighting??
yea

Powell, TN

#4 Jul 11, 2012
which hardees i know we don't have one in thornhill.
ew

United States

#5 Jul 11, 2012
Really look at the people who work there. Nasty Cut up druggies. And pathetic management
curious

Powell, TN

#6 Jul 11, 2012
I've been trying to find someone to report the Hardee in Rutledge they food is mirowaved it is nasty. They cheat people out of money sometimes they say there out of food when there not because they are to lazy to fix it fresh. They never wear hair nets, they never wear gloves, they dont wash there hands,and all the people that work there are trashy lookin. My gosh they could at lease take some time and take a shower an clean themself when they go to a resturant and work. this places needs shut down and bomb with some real good bleach, bug killer, etc. and new people need to work there. The Hardee in rutledge is gross! I'll never eat there until I can get info on calling someone. Please help me find someone to report them to.
yea

Powell, TN

#7 Jul 11, 2012
if u can find out where the main office is call them, the health dept. or 6 on your side.
bucc

Powell, TN

#8 Jul 11, 2012
yes, the people that work there were fighting eachother a girl and a guy to be exact.. It was awful the food was soggy they were swearing left and right, the girl didnt even want to wait on me she was complainig about waiting on me, it's the Hardees in Rutledge.
just wondering

Powell, TN

#9 Jul 12, 2012
the man that owns this hardees also owns the one in harrogate and that is were he is most of the time. have you tried contacting Jill?
sux

Morristown, TN

#10 Jul 12, 2012
ok here you go again i guess you either quit or got fired!Igornant people with NO life or so called friends trying to start with someone else job simply because you are too stupid to take care of your own pathetic life.Why dont you just go jump in your hole and let the dirt cover you up instead of trying to spread it on everyone else.Have you ever tried to get professional help because you do have a split personality.Nobody can help you because so many have tried and you are so stupid yes it is a fact that you cannot fix stupid so i guess you can save your money for the next TRIP you take.Just checking you are a #### stirer
info

Powell, TN

#11 Jul 12, 2012
just wondering wrote:
the man that owns this hardees also owns the one in harrogate and that is were he is most of the time. have you tried contacting Jill?
Jill, happen to be a very nice person BUT I do not believe she cares at all about the people that work there. Jill, new they where nasty, she also, new that they don't wear hair nets, or gloves so I feel she isn't the person I need to contact. I would like to get a number to contact the state. They are the ones that need to handle this. I've also video all the food that was old, the place that was nasty, the people that don't wash there hands after picking there nose places there hands in the pants. None, of this should go on in a resturant. This is terrible. I'm trying so hard to contact the state. All the young punks think it is funnyto do people this way. They have no respect for know one.
just wondering

Powell, TN

#12 Jul 12, 2012
you can go to the state health inspection on the internet and it should have a number
sux

Morristown, TN

#13 Jul 12, 2012
info wrote:
<quoted text>Jill, happen to be a very nice person BUT I do not believe she cares at all about the people that work there. Jill, new they where nasty, she also, new that they don't wear hair nets, or gloves so I feel she isn't the person I need to contact. I would like to get a number to contact the state. They are the ones that need to handle this. I've also video all the food that was old, the place that was nasty, the people that don't wash there hands after picking there nose places there hands in the pants. None, of this should go on in a resturant. This is terrible. I'm trying so hard to contact the state. All the young punks think it is funnyto do people this way. They have no respect for know one.
those young punks use to look up to you can you say uh oh i made a real impression on them and it does sound like your stupid mind is playing yet more tricks on you and any bgody with half a brain can see you have a grudge against jill why dont you confront her you idiot you do know where she is but guess is you know better
sux

Morristown, TN

#14 Jul 12, 2012
And I might add if you are trying so hard to contact the state you truly are stupid.How hard can it be to opena phone book or why dont you let your cell find the number oh I forgot thats all you could do you would actually have to talk to someone and tell them you are fileing a complaint and that would let the cat out of the bag wouldnt it.Get a life in another state where you would be happier on the down side.You know where you can take a ten and make a hundred you are scum you know.
Omg

United States

#15 Jul 13, 2012
Guess it's been a while since u have been there, cause if u had you would see that even the managers have to wear a hat in the kitchen now and they do wear gloves as well. Anyone with a complaint can call the health dept and he is the state as you put it. He has to come and inspect the store on any legitimate complaint and I hope I didn't use to big of a word for you there let me explain for u, means you must give your name and what the problem is. And then he will decide if it's someone trying to start problems or if there is really a problem.
yuck

Maynardville, TN

#16 Jul 13, 2012
my family and I went to hardees in Rutledge about a month ago and it has went to a dump. The food wasnt even warm it smelled in there and the wall paper on the walls was falling off. you could tell the ceiling had leaked with brown and black on the tiles and the wall behind the booth we sat at had a big hole in it. It use to be a nice place to go but our family wont be back there until its cleaned up and made to be clean like a resturant should be. Oh yea and not to count all the tables were nasty were nobody had been out there to wipe them off and sweep the lobby. We had to wipe our own table off just to eat there. I guess that should have been a sign for us to leave.
A regular

Morristown, TN

#17 Jul 13, 2012
just wondering wrote:
the man that owns this hardees also owns the one in harrogate and that is were he is most of the time. have you tried contacting Jill?


Contacting JILL, Haa.. That's a damn joke. Hell she don't care what happens, and whoever let her be manager clearly didn't know what the hell the were doing. They have young people that cant be any older than eighteen or nineteen being managers, or 'shift-leaders' that should tell you how serious they take the place. If anyone can help me shut the place down, i would greatly appreciate it. Our community doesn't deserve to be served by drug addicts.
Love

Powell, TN

#18 Jul 13, 2012
A regular wrote:
<quoted text>
Contacting JILL, Haa.. That's a damn joke. Hell she don't care what happens, and whoever let her be manager clearly didn't know what the hell the were doing. They have young people that cant be any older than eighteen or nineteen being managers, or 'shift-leaders' that should tell you how serious they take the place. If anyone can help me shut the place down, i would greatly appreciate it. Our community doesn't deserve to be served by drug addicts.
I agree! They need to be shut down there gross. I've saw guys picken scab off of there hands why making food it is just pir nasty. I turned away and went back to my car. They are suppose to have a paper on the wall with the 1-800 number to call but tey don't. I hope someone can call and have something done its just pitiful.
blahhh

Morristown, TN

#19 Jul 14, 2012
Ever stop to think that the problem with the building falling apart might not be their fault it might be due to the upper management and owners not fixing it up? You all complain about how nasty the place is but yet still go there everyday...like "a regular", have you ever stopped to think that 95% of grainger county are druggies? So, you look down at the ones who are atleast trying to do better because i'm sure you're much better than everyone else.. and as for the gloves and hair nets, everytime i've been in that place they have had gloves on while preparing my food and they're required to wear hats in the kitchen not hair nets just like every other Hardee's in Tennessee. Maybe, just maybe, you all just get on here because you have no life and need something to complain about 24/7. Such a small town for so many sht talkers.
bucc

Powell, TN

#20 Jul 15, 2012
sux wrote:
ok here you go again i guess you either quit or got fired!Igornant people with NO life or so called friends trying to start with someone else job simply because you are too stupid to take care of your own pathetic life.Why dont you just go jump in your hole and let the dirt cover you up instead of trying to spread it on everyone else.Have you ever tried to get professional help because you do have a split personality.Nobody can help you because so many have tried and you are so stupid yes it is a fact that you cannot fix stupid so i guess you can save your money for the next TRIP you take.Just checking you are a #### stirer
You sound like the one with mental health issues!! your rambling in a stuper!! you must be the girl with short blonde and black hair with the wacked out little ponytail on top of your head that swears like a sailor and hits the weird guy that "cooks" the food, I have never ever seen people carry on the way you two did... You got a job in customer service, if you don't like that job go find another one thats not in customer service. If I was your manager I would fire you in a heart beat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rutledge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rutledge love triangle (Jul '13) 40 min out the street 26
Local Honey 8 hr mmmmmmm 4
Hurst Trailers Tue Moneyman 13
Know anything bout oakland baptist church on la... (Oct '10) Dec 21 Searching 39
Who all were busted yesterday 1-11-2013? (Jan '13) Dec 20 Queen 42
Volunteer knitting building Dec 20 iknow 7
In need of hay for donkeys Dec 18 CBH 1
Rutledge Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rutledge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rutledge News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rutledge

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:36 pm PST

Bleacher Report 6:36PM
Betting Odds, Prediction for Panthers vs. Falcons
Bleacher Report 6:58 PM
Betting Odds, Prediction for Colts vs. Titans
NBC Sports 8:22 AM
Falcons cut LB James Anderson on Christmas Eve
NBC Sports12:17 PM
Jurrell Casey won't go to Pro Bowl as an alternate
NBC Sports12:22 PM
Gano eager for another chance vs. Falcons - NBC Sports