First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Stop it

Washburn, TN

#41 Apr 1, 2011
Rutledge Dad wrote:
Do you people not understand or have enough compassion within yourself to let the dead rest in peace and the loved ones left behind to find a way to get up every morning and get thru just one more day without that loved one?
If it had not been Marks time to die then he would still be here! There is no (1) person to blame for his death he too had a lot to do with that.
When a man loves a woman more than his own life he will go to any length to keep her, thats just how men are made.. What Anthony did was wrong and in now way condone what he did but he did serve his time and that's just the way it is, that's mans law. Every man knows that he is taking a big and possibly deadly risk dating a married woman but he did it anyway. Yes, she did divorce Anthony and went with her heart then the justice system failed her, Mark and Anthony. Missy is not the only woman to have committ adultry in this town and she won't be the last. I mean how can the Carpenters blame her when each one of them have broken up numerous marriages dating married men. Kim had a affair with 2 married men and has a kid by one of them, Angie I know of 3 marriages she broke-up ! The only difference is that a man was enraged and a tragedy happened. There are numerous married women and men in this county that have committed adultry! These 3 families are doing a fine job on their own to move forward and leave each other alone, so what right does anyone of us have to judge them!
The kid Kim has is by a POS that NEVER wanted anything to do with his child. Fine preachers son, huh? They were engaged when she got pregnant. Know what your talking about before you speak. Angie couldn't have broken up anyones home if the MARRIED MEN would've stayed at home with their wives.
Missy- QUIT HIDING

Tell City, IN

#42 Apr 1, 2011
You are such a master manipulator. You are a now unemployed, drug addicted pathological liar. I know for a fact that Anthony Dalton paid his dues to society and unfortunately, Missy wasn't held as an accomplice in the eyes of the law. She set up Mark and played them against one another. I've known missy for a while n0ow and I can assure you, the words that come from those lips, are so grossly distorted. I know VERY reputable people that believe in and support Anthony and whole heartedly. Missy seems to have an ABUNDANCE of felony convinctions under her belt. Not for a second do I excuse the act of taking another's life. I can however see how this poor excuse for a woman could wrap a person so tightly, that their judgemnet would go right out the window. Btw missy, how is your habit. You know the one that leaves you jobless and full of track marks,..., YOU ARE A PATHETIC EXcuse for a human and this will be my last post regarding yourb pitiful attempt at being a useful part of whAT OUR LORD HAS R PLANNED FOR EACH AND EVERYONE OF US!!! i WILL, HOWEVER, NOT RESPOND, BUT WILL PRAY FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY! mANY BLESSINGS!!!
Rosie

Sevierville, TN

#43 Apr 1, 2011
Stop it wrote:
<quoted text>
The kid Kim has is by a POS that NEVER wanted anything to do with his child. Fine preachers son, huh? They were engaged when she got pregnant. Know what your talking about before you speak. Angie couldn't have broken up anyones home if the MARRIED MEN would've stayed at home with their wives.
It is true that these married men should have stayed away from both Angie and Kim. But, everyone can see them both for what they are. Both are homewreckers and harlets. Both out to get what ever they can manage from any man, especially if he is married. I guess they figure he has a little more than single ones. Whatever the reason, both are known to chase after married men. Just a fact.
Missy-Quit Hiding

Tell City, IN

#44 Apr 1, 2011
Why is it that no one can HONOR the memory of Mark Carpenter? Missy is it that YOU know that you are to blame? Let People inquire. It is a part of healing. Maybe if you didn't carry the guilt (all be it JUSTIFIED), you wouldn't feel so defensive about pple inquiring, not accusing, anyone in regards to people simply wanting closure.

By the way, how is it you are gonna obtain new employment? Might need to alter that resume of ur's. of course the resume you have ever submitted I am pretty sure came from that eccentric immagination of yours. Anyway, I will quit posting the truth about u and simply start to pray. I realize the addiction issues among many others, need more prayer than most. I would highly advise that your slanderand defamation of others ceases to exist, therefore the Lord can truly do his work through us all! God Bless
Stop it

Washburn, TN

#45 Apr 2, 2011
Rosie wrote:
<quoted text>
It is true that these married men should have stayed away from both Angie and Kim. But, everyone can see them both for what they are. Both are homewreckers and harlets. Both out to get what ever they can manage from any man, especially if he is married. I guess they figure he has a little more than single ones. Whatever the reason, both are known to chase after married men. Just a fact.
You obviously don't know Kim at all. She works her tail off and is married. She has ALWAYS be the sole caregiver of her child with NO help from ANY man. I guess you were a virgin when/if you are married. Everyone has a past, and what Kim and Angie did in their's is THEIR business. Angie has been married to the same man for years. So, move on "Rosie" to something you know something about.
you r crazy

Powell, TN

#46 Apr 3, 2011
Chrstine and Michelle stop being cowards and hiding behind your alias.....
Get a life

Powell, TN

#47 Apr 3, 2011
Leave them all alone and worry about your life they don't need nor want this and everyone should respect their request.
Missy Mitchell

Tell City, IN

#48 Apr 30, 2011
Please leave this subject alone. It was all my fault. I became addicted to drugs and manipulated two men so badly that the end result was conmpletely trafgic. I should have been held accountabel. I should have beewn the one killed or charged as an acessory. It was not Mark's fault or Anthony's. I was selfish and unfortuanly I don't hVE it in me to be conscientious. Thank you...
Trouble Maker

United States

#49 Apr 30, 2011
Missy Mitchell wrote:
Please leave this subject alone. It was all my fault. I became addicted to drugs and manipulated two men so badly that the end result was conmpletely trafgic. I should have been held accountabel. I should have beewn the one killed or charged as an acessory. It was not Mark's fault or Anthony's. I was selfish and unfortuanly I don't hVE it in me to be conscientious. Thank you...
Whoever you are, and you are not missy, you are nothing but a trouble maker!
fyou2

Lancing, TN

#50 Apr 30, 2011
Trouble Maker wrote:
<quoted text>Whoever you are, and you are not missy, you are nothing but a trouble maker!
Look at their ip address, it's the same person also using the name "Missy-Quit Hiding".
Such morons

Tell City, IN

#51 Apr 30, 2011
Just for your information, an IP address is a number, you moron. Not a location/city. Get off of Topix and consult someone with real intelligence. I apologize if you're feelings are hurt because you have some pathetic tie to that sad excuse for a human being, but wise up. it's all public knowledge. I really don't think that whoever posted under missy mitchells name is a trouble maker, but simply quite witty and very good at sattire. "WELL DONE "MISSY MITCHELL"!
fyou2

Powder Springs, TN

#52 Apr 30, 2011
Such morons wrote:
Just for your information, an IP address is a number, you moron. Not a location/city. Get off of Topix and consult someone with real intelligence. I apologize if you're feelings are hurt because you have some pathetic tie to that sad excuse for a human being, but wise up. it's all public knowledge. I really don't think that whoever posted under missy mitchells name is a trouble maker, but simply quite witty and very good at sattire. "WELL DONE "MISSY MITCHELL"!
I never said one thing bad about Missy nor did I take a side with this thread. I don't really know them to be judging so therefore I will not make any statement leaning one way or the other. Oh, and trust me someone like you could never hurt my feelings. Topix isn't just for intelligent people, I'm pretty sure anyone can get on that pleases. If you think I'm a moron, you obviously haven't read much under Rutledge. I can spell my name, which is better than most.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rutledge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hobags Sun lol 2
Jeff gray (Jun '15) Sun IKnow 7
Mad about the EMR program? Sun NotSoPoliticallyC... 12
Sarah Wallace (Mar '10) Sat Holts 19
Card'nal cove Aug 25 Countrygal24 1
Leah Holt (Feb '16) Aug 24 Sunny 2
clayton homes (Oct '11) Aug 24 sam 36

Rutledge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rutledge Mortgages