Hier jailed for allegedly making weapons

Hier jailed for allegedly making weapons

There are 3 comments on the WCAX-TV Burlington story from Mar 4, 2011, titled Hier jailed for allegedly making weapons. In it, WCAX-TV Burlington reports that:

A recently-released Vermont inmate is back behind bars for allegedly making weapons in his home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WCAX-TV Burlington.

“Buckwheat714”

Since: Dec 10

Rutland

#1 Mar 6, 2011
AWW Cmon man? Putting a guy in jail for a baseball bat? That seems a little out of bounds,don't you think? This sounds like just wanting to throw the book at a guy just cause you can!
just candid

AOL

#2 Mar 17, 2011
I once made a stick into a fishing rod. It was A GOOD FISHING ROD, but could have been used to whip someone to death by the a bad person if they were big and bad enough to use it that way. It could also be used to defend someone from being attacked. should I be locked up because I made a weapon?
john

Essex Junction, VT

#3 Mar 20, 2011
Maybe the homemade "weapons" were reason enough..or it might have something to do with the fact that the individual was involved in the death of another man, or maybe it was the threatening his mother with a knife part, or possibly the attempted escape from prison part...just saying, guys.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rutland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police: Man masturbating on the side of road (May '16) Mar 20 Hundreds of mill ... 20
News Man accuses judge of extortion, theft (Apr '09) Mar 19 Markey fife 33
News Hamilton's mayor makes top 20 on World Mayor List Feb '17 GTA 1
News Man seeks to vacate sexual assault convictions Feb '17 Dr Pendyke 1
Hey Muslim, Bite Me Feb '17 scotty steiner 1
Robert Scott, 1971 USAF, Clark AFB PI. from here. Jan '17 353 Cavite St 1
News Remaking Rutland with Refugees (Jun '16) Jan '17 Community Disorga... 6

Rutland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rutland Mortgages