UPDATE - Police: Man causes crash, in...

UPDATE - Police: Man causes crash, injures two

There are 7 comments on the Bennington Banner story from Feb 19, 2011, titled UPDATE - Police: Man causes crash, injures two. In it, Bennington Banner reports that:

Police said a drunk driver caused a head-on crash just before 10 p.m. Friday on Route 7 just north of Exit 3 that injured an elderly couple.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bennington Banner.

Irishgirl51

Bennington, VT

#1 Feb 20, 2011
Mr. Clarke should not even be driving a wheelbarrow. People like you should be locked up and not allowed out in society.

“Make your word impeccable.”

Since: Jul 09

East Bumble

#2 Feb 20, 2011
There used to be a drunk on Searsburg that could drive a wheelbarrow to Red Mills store for beer and back. He never crashed.

Since: Aug 09

Sharon, CT

#3 Feb 20, 2011
Isn't it amazing that he gets such a high bail amount because he lacks ties to the area but all the local yocal drunks are back out on the street just hours later so they can stay here and do it again and again
Bennington

Morrisville, VT

#4 Feb 20, 2011
What about giving him the same injuries he gave others, Hmmm or maybe that is cruel some bleeding hearts will say, wait thats what he did throw in a charge of cruilty to others with injury, yep he will be back to do it again. yes this is his second time he got caught not the 3 times he got away with it. oopps did I tell a secret, I'm so bad
Bail

Bennington, VT

#5 Feb 20, 2011
BenningtonCat wrote:
Isn't it amazing that he gets such a high bail amount because he lacks ties to the area but all the local yocal drunks are back out on the street just hours later so they can stay here and do it again and again
Bail is there to keep people from running off. That's it.
Hmmmm

South Deerfield, MA

#7 Feb 21, 2011
Alcohol. The DRUG alcohol. OUR legal drug alcohol. Served in abundance at virtually EVERY "social" function known to man.

Drugs AND alcohol. No, alcohol IS a drug. A very hard drug.

Until we, as a society grasp and understand this simple fact, the problems we have and the accidents and deaths caused by alcohol will NEVER be adressed or begun to be eradicated.
Elmer

United States

#8 Mar 3, 2011
I read this and though it was about HEY MARKY!, but then I realized it said "man causes crash", not "man causes RASH".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rutland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
he is a fraud May 26 The Dullard 3
Mr brownstone Apr '15 nate dawg 1
News New leadership at Children and Families distric... Apr '15 Dale Fredette 2
Review: Queen SPA Mar '15 Paul 1
News Bennington man accused of child molestation, wi... Feb '15 Dale Fredette 6
News Man accuses judge of extortion, theft (Apr '09) Jan '15 Anonymous 29
car accident on feb 13 2012 (Feb '12) Dec '14 Bill Fatso Taylor 8
More from around the web

Rutland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE