VT Filmmaker Recounts the Craptastic!...

VT Filmmaker Recounts the Craptastic! Tale of Anna Nicole Smith's Last Movie

There are 186 comments on the Seven Days story from Mar 14, 2012, titled VT Filmmaker Recounts the Craptastic! Tale of Anna Nicole Smith's Last Movie. In it, Seven Days reports that:

Once upon a time, a young mini-mogul in sleepy Rutland, Vt., decided to make a splash by casting a notoriously erratic tabloid bombshell in his next film.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Seven Days.

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
AnnaFan

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Mar 17, 2012
This makes me very sad. These people where Annaís friends. Anna once said she had a very hard time trusting people because she thought they always ended up being untrustworthy and hurt her. Sadly the people who made this movie have turned out to be no different

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#2 Mar 17, 2012
Well there really is no hurting her since she is no longer here to hurt. While I agree it's disgusting that they are trying to make money off her back, in essence they are trying to recoup the money they lost when the original film Illegal Aliens, that she willing made, invested in, and where her and her son were given the titles of associate producers, tanked. ANS used as many people as those who used her. That's the business she was involved in, they use her to make a movie and make money, and she uses them to make money. One cannot be done without the other and that goes to all actors and actresses and movie producers.
Tialicious

Red Deer, Canada

#3 Mar 17, 2012
So if he lied before.....who's to say he isn't lying now? Once a liar always a liar and imo people who fall for this crap are just falling into excatly what he wants...to make some money. Anyone who saw that movie or parts of it...can figure out things on their own. Just another person trying to make money off poor Anna. Too bad people can't let her rest in peace without starting all this crap again. JMHO
Makes u go hmmm

Winnipeg, Canada

#4 Mar 17, 2012
Tialicious wrote:
So if he lied before.....who's to say he isn't lying now? Once a liar always a liar and imo people who fall for this crap are just falling into excatly what he wants...to make some money. Anyone who saw that movie or parts of it...can figure out things on their own. Just another person trying to make money off poor Anna. Too bad people can't let her rest in peace without starting all this crap again. JMHO
Poor Anna...are you kidding??? Just because someone dies doesn't mean you forget what they were like hen they were alive.

As far as what this guy is saying, if he's lying I'm sure Howie will try to sue him or silence him but something tells me he won't. LOL
Makes u go hmmm

Winnipeg, Canada

#5 Mar 17, 2012
*when

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#6 Mar 17, 2012
Makes u go hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Anna...are you kidding??? Just because someone dies doesn't mean you forget what they were like hen they were alive.
As far as what this guy is saying, if he's lying I'm sure Howie will try to sue him or silence him but something tells me he won't. LOL
Wonder if Howard gets any money off this...anyone know?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#7 Mar 17, 2012
Tialicious wrote:
Are you talking about Howard and Larry? Once a liar always a liar? They fit that mold.

Making money off a dead Anna??? OMG you kid me. Howard and Larry top that list. Just saying....
veritas

Minneapolis, MN

#8 Mar 17, 2012
wow. you all found your way over here. what a suprise
veritas

Minneapolis, MN

#9 Mar 17, 2012
Bella Mia wrote:
Well there really is no hurting her since she is no longer here to hurt. While I agree it's disgusting that they are trying to make money off her back, in essence they are trying to recoup the money they lost when the original film Illegal Aliens, that she willing made, invested in, and where her and her son were given the titles of associate producers, tanked. ANS used as many people as those who used her. That's the business she was involved in, they use her to make a movie and make money, and she uses them to make money. One cannot be done without the other and that goes to all actors and actresses and movie producers.
Itís the fact of the matter. Even in death people she thought where friends are backstabbing her
veritas

Minneapolis, MN

#10 Mar 17, 2012
A small list of the people who backstabbed Anna.(And this is just after Daniel died)

-The Thompson family
-The Shelly family
-Patrick Simpson
-Pol Attu
-Big Moe
-David G.
-John James(??)

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#11 Mar 17, 2012
veritas wrote:
well, isnt it amazing that anna fan aka veritis found her way here... lmao
oh wait now she is going to claim this is her own personal website.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#12 Mar 17, 2012
veritas wrote:
A small list of the people who backstabbed Anna.(And this is just after Daniel died)
-The Thompson family
-The Shelly family
-Patrick Simpson
-Pol Attu
-Big Moe
-David G.
-John James(??)
and if you wanted a list of those screwed by ans and hks just go look at the list of creditors on ans probate. still standing in line for what is owed them!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#13 Mar 17, 2012
Windi- wrote:
<quoted text>
and if you wanted a list of those screwed by ans and hks just go look at the list of creditors on ans probate. still standing in line for what is owed them!
I'm actually not seeing where any of those people backstabbed ANS.

Thompson and Shelly families were only trying to get her to pay for the house she was living in and trying to steal from them.
Don't have any idea how P&P backstabbed her, they made her dress she was buried in and stood by Stern trashing others just as much as he was, even helped shred documents and they clapped at her funeral for heaven's sake when Stern got up and gave his self-serving speach.
Big Moe, don't know how he backstabbed her, he was right by her side even up to her death.
David and James what they are trying to do I wouldn't call backstabbing, it's part of the business they are in, making money on films. I guess some would consider exposing things that are true backstabbing. And I would never call them friends of hers, acquaintances at best but certainly not friends IMO.

Location hidden

#14 Mar 17, 2012
veritas wrote:
Remember...you can't tell anyone where and where not to post :)*Wink*

Location hidden

#15 Mar 17, 2012
Windi- wrote:
<quoted text>
well, isnt it amazing that anna fan aka veritis found her way here... lmao
oh wait now she is going to claim this is her own personal website.
Wait...is this the same person that had that Youtube page about Anna?
Tialicious

Red Deer, Canada

#17 Mar 17, 2012
Larryis wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you talking about Howard and Larry? Once a liar always a liar? They fit that mold.
Making money off a dead Anna??? OMG you kid me. Howard and Larry top that list. Just saying....
Same goes for other unnamed sources but as usual it all about HKS and LB.....Everyone made Money off Anna and yall all know it but go ahead and pretend it was just HKS and LB
Tialicious

Red Deer, Canada

#18 Mar 17, 2012
Makes u go hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
NO! I am not kidding....she has been gone for a long time now...Let her RIP That is what i am talking about when i say poor Anna. Everyone knew what Anna was all about.....but everyone deserves to RIP. Just like i believe people should lay off VA i think the same thing about Anna...Let her be for gawds sake. But for some it's just another chance to jump LB and HKS...and pretend all the others that made money don't exist!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#19 Mar 17, 2012
Tialicious wrote:
<quoted text>
Same goes for other unnamed sources but as usual it all about HKS and LB.....Everyone made Money off Anna and yall all know it but go ahead and pretend it was just HKS and LB
Can you tell me who are the ones who don't have real jobs? That again would be Howard and Larry. They are still living off Anna. Others may have made some money off Anna but Howard and Larry live off of a dead Anna....... The drugs that Anna died from were in Howard's name and now he lives off of a Dead Anna... Makes you wonder....
Tialicious

Red Deer, Canada

#20 Mar 17, 2012
Larryis wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you tell me who are the ones who don't have real jobs? That again would be Howard and Larry. They are still living off Anna. Others may have made some money off Anna but Howard and Larry live off of a dead Anna....... The drugs that Anna died from were in Howard's name and now he lives off of a Dead Anna... Makes you wonder....
Do you have proof that they don't have jobs? I would like to see that proof please. Does the Aunt that sold all the pic's have a job? I'd like proof of that too please. If Anna had no money left...how can he still be living off Anna? You don't know what HKS or LB are doing and if you do post it...Thanks! I'll check back to see the proof posted...but i am done talking about Anna. This was about the guy making the movie...and some how it turned into the HKS and LB having jobs saga again. If you wanna support the guy making the movie go for it....my opinion is that it is sad that he is doing this to make money and he is changing his story from what he first said. So yep it does make a person wonder why anyone would believe what he has to say now. If you don't have the proof to post...then i guess it is just your opinion.
I'm looking forward to see the proof to back what you say. For once post the proof and show us all so we can all know what you know.

Nite!
Mosey

United States

#21 Mar 17, 2012
Tialicious wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have proof that they don't have jobs? I would like to see that proof please. Does the Aunt that sold all the pic's have a job? I'd like proof of that too please. If Anna had no money left...how can he still be living off Anna? You don't know what HKS or LB are doing and if you do post it...Thanks! I'll check back to see the proof posted...but i am done talking about Anna. This was about the guy making the movie...and some how it turned into the HKS and LB having jobs saga again. If you wanna support the guy making the movie go for it....my opinion is that it is sad that he is doing this to make money and he is changing his story from what he first said. So yep it does make a person wonder why anyone would believe what he has to say now. If you don't have the proof to post...then i guess it is just your opinion.
I'm looking forward to see the proof to back what you say. For once post the proof and show us all so we can all know what you know.
Nite!
Hi Tia, nice to finally deal with you directly one-on-one instead of thread to thread.

I don't know anyone in this ANS saga that hasn't lied in one way or another. If Giancola lied before, like he admitted, it's safe to say he could very well be lying now. All for the safe of making more money off of Anna.

It isn't "all about HKS and LB" (having lied and making money off Anna) but it's nice that you acknowledge it in a previous post. Sure, many made money off of Anna but it's peculiar and odd those closest to her would be the ones who made the most money, isn't it? Or as has often been claimed, "that's stern's job as executor!" Okay then. Anna/DL's Estate doesn't have the amount of money I think it should have (the thousands/millions received for pictures, exclusives and anything having to do with the likeness, image, blah, blah, blah of Anna). The estate isn't completely broke, but it doesn't have the money that was made.

Now you're asking for proof that hks and lb don't have jobs. I don't know that "proof" is necessary when you said in your very first post on this thread "Anyone who saw that movie or parts of it...can figure out things on their own." It's like a woman's intuition or mother's instinct can't be proved. Sometimes a hunch can't be proved either.

Since Anna's death, I've seen lb and stern and not once have I ever gotten the sense either one had a job. I have no idea what lb has been doing other than caring for DL, taking her to school. What else, I don't know.

I know stern has been dealing with his own legal issues, and although many claimed he was "free" by the judge changing and dismissing the jury's guilty verdicts, it's still long from over. I'm hoping by this summer, we'll find out one way or the other.

Maybe THEN, Anna can rest in peace. I just don't see how she could have prior, with all the legal wranglings having gone on before and after her death.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rutland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rutland Focus Group - Earn $30 for your opinion. Sep 15 Tburns 1
News Police roundup (Aug '09) May '17 Ripflatlander 5
Hallmark Job Opportunity in Rutland May '17 VictorOrians 1
News Remaking Rutland with Refugees (Jun '16) Apr '17 TheReligionOfPeac... 8
News Man accuses judge of extortion, theft (Apr '09) Mar '17 DEPUTY DOG 33
News Hamilton's mayor makes top 20 on World Mayor List (Feb '17) Feb '17 GTA 1
News Man seeks to vacate sexual assault convictions (Feb '17) Feb '17 Dr Pendyke 1

Rutland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rutland Mortgages