Woman accused of knife threat

Woman accused of knife threat

There are 8 comments on the Rutland Herald story from Jan 18, 2012, titled Woman accused of knife threat. In it, Rutland Herald reports that:

A woman was cited on Saturday for assaulting another woman, threatening the woman with a knife and illegal possession of a drug, according to Vermont State Police Trooper Lewis Hatch.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rutland Herald.

“Make your word impeccable.”

Since: Jul 09

East Bumble

#2 Jan 19, 2012
I am sure that Markey does nothing but collect a paycheck. That's all he's ever done.
markey

Shutesbury, MA

#4 Jan 19, 2012
Non Buddy wrote:
I am sure that Markey does nothing but collect a paycheck. That's all he's ever done.
you is just lealous acause i figured out how to get paid for not workin. and remember dis. i was out on a servailance at da time.i was trying to see ifin i could catch any woman with less dan ten tattoos and under three hundred pounds. dat ain't easy ya no. do you idiots even know what the difference atween a wooford woman and a cow is? da woofard woman were a flanel shirt. and one more thing. it ain't easy writting tickets with a crayon acause they won't let me have any pointie objects. derr you jerks now bad mouth me some more acause i is smarter than you and gradiated from the barney fife training akadame.
Elmer

United States

#6 Jan 19, 2012
markey wrote:
<quoted text>
you is just lealous acause i figured out how to get paid for not workin. and remember dis. i was out on a servailance at da time.i was trying to see ifin i could catch any woman with less dan ten tattoos and under three hundred pounds. dat ain't easy ya no. do you idiots even know what the difference atween a wooford woman and a cow is? da woofard woman were a flanel shirt. and one more thing. it ain't easy writting tickets with a crayon acause they won't let me have any pointie objects. derr you jerks now bad mouth me some more acause i is smarter than you and gradiated from the barney fife training akadame.
Marky, we know you're lying yet again.

Do you expect anyone to believe that less than ten tats and less than 300 lbs. is something you go for?

Hahahahahahhaahahahahhhaaaa
Haaahahahhhaahaahahahha!

And do you really expect people to believe you have taken to human heifers over livestock?
Dr Pendyke

Shutesbury, MA

#9 Jan 21, 2012
a good traditional woman, reserved, respectable&#65279; and a beauty..the united states stoped producing women like this 50 yrs ago...slim pickins out here....no one wants to marry an obnoxious american pig whore with 2 seperate child support cases pending and yet still thinks shes some kind of independant feminist or a diva...lol.... thats like half of todays women. lol @ my ranting.....forza sicilia! ;)
mom buddy

Argyle, NY

#11 Jan 22, 2012
Non Buddy wrote:
and you are jobless. so how are you better then your uncle marky?

East Bumble

#13 Jan 22, 2012
Elmers Offshore Services wrote:
<quoted text>
He usually makes sense. You and Marky never do.
That puts him way ahead of both of you.
This fool works the corner of 1st and Center streets in Hooville, and she thinks she's special.
mom buddy

Argyle, NY

#14 Jan 22, 2012
Non Buddy wrote:
<quoted text>
This fool works the corner of 1st and Center streets in Hooville, and she thinks she's special.
thats my ray ray, no respect for his own mother!

East Bumble

#16 Jan 23, 2012
Elmers Offshore Services wrote:
<quoted text>
Non Buddy,'special' can mean so many things.
Your admirer may be 'special' in the short bus sort of way.
That's a given.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rutland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police: Man masturbating on the side of road (May '16) Nov 17 Marky fan club 17
News Remaking Rutland with Refugees (Jun '16) Oct '16 TheReligionOfPeac... 4
News Police: Bennington man quit job to focus on sel... Oct '16 markey fife 2
News A scandal deferred (Apr '06) Jun '16 Frank Hash 23
Town Hall Meeting---The People Won ! (Feb '16) Feb '16 WATCHDOG 1
Debate: Marijuana - Center Rutland, VT (Sep '10) Jan '16 SNOOPLION 2
News Man accuses judge of extortion, theft (Apr '09) Jan '16 Anonymous two 31

Rutland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rutland Mortgages