definatly fakee!

Point Pleasant, WV

#2 Jan 24, 2011
dont like her- def fake- acts emo probably is- so yeah she probably is a ho(:

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Jan 27, 2011
drama wrote:
dont like her- def fake- acts emo probably is- so yeah she probably is a ho(:
Umm listen I don't know who you are but biotch you need to get a life okay thank you :)

United States

#5 Apr 6, 2011
WOW is anyone jealouse or what ? NO shes not fake And everyone knows shes not a whor so why say these horrlble things about her.Whats wrong does your boyfriend like her ,well guess what I do to but she's taken so back off and stop bullying.

United States

#6 Apr 9, 2011
People leave her alone ! The sad thing is that everyone knows shes not either one .why dont all you little jealous girls just learn how to get along and quit pointing fingers and calling each other names.And if I were parents I would be haveing this investigated.

United States

#7 Apr 10, 2011
goodbye topix
loving life

United States

#8 Apr 26, 2011
These silly little girls bash each other all the time on this site...just ignore it... It's crazy to go to the trouble of investigating when they say the same thing about each other in public...
Stephanie Lynn

Point Pleasant, WV

#9 Jun 10, 2011
This is really pathetic people! Why come to topix this is just pointless Drama being started, I think topix needs to be deleted all it does is cause fights & drama! G'byee topix!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rutland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vote for Donald J Trump 10 hr game on 23
Kayla Gheen (Apr '11) 15 hr trash 21
Meigs county pot thieves 18 hr Knowsafew 2
mizway bar (Jan '11) 20 hr a friend. 32
Police moron Thu anotheridiot 11
Who is Tim Coleman? Wed blue tartan 11
zman (Mar '16) Wed 4 a fact 2

Rutland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance