Town leaders want to maintain Westmin...

Town leaders want to maintain Westminster's rural character - S...

There are 1 comment on the Sentinel & Enterprise story from Oct 22, 2008, titled Town leaders want to maintain Westminster's rural character - S.... In it, Sentinel & Enterprise reports that:

Promoting agriculture and affordable housing proved high on town leaders' priority lists Tuesday at the Westminster Greenprint meeting.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sentinel & Enterprise.

BillsCat

AOL

#1 Oct 23, 2008
This may be a case of pointing out the obvious, but I really haven't heard of any large conglomerates threatening to overtake downtown Westminster. In fact, this seems more like a few people making suggestions about what should be done if all this happens at some unspecified point in the future. Hey, no harm in folks making their points well ahead of time, but lets not pretend any of this hoped-for is on the drawing board and taking place tomorrow.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rutland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beatles For Sale: The Tribute - live in Paxton Mon New England Music... 1
Dan Kirouac returns to Val's - June 24th Jun 12 New England Music... 1
News Safe Stolen In Super Bowl Ring Heist Found (Apr '09) May 31 Patrick 11
Tavern on The common welcomes back..... Apr '16 New England Music... 1
Dan Kirouac live in Holden in May Apr '16 New England Music... 1
News Restaurant consortium bringing owners together ... (Jan '08) Apr '16 Donna 19
News Patrick receives mixed grades from local politi... (Jan '08) Apr '16 Irvinator 358 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rutland Mortgages