Leominster police: Drunken man floods...

Leominster police: Drunken man floods jail cell, fights with of...

There are 8 comments on the Sentinel & Enterprise story from Jul 8, 2008, titled Leominster police: Drunken man floods jail cell, fights with of.... In it, Sentinel & Enterprise reports that:

Leominster police allege a drunken man assaulted officers in his holding cell Friday, after being arrested and charged with drunken driving in Princeton, according to court documents.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sentinel & Enterprise.

ELF

Prides Crossing, MA

#1 Jul 8, 2008
This man should get some serious help for his drinking and for anger issues. Albeit, it may be his 7th DUI arrest, and needs to pay the penalty for his actions, I feel that after the first DUI people should be offered help, yet this is only my opinion.
dee dee dee

Leominster, MA

#3 Jul 8, 2008
he's been convicted 3 times? why is this guy still allowed to drive!!!
kllrloop

Revere, MA

#4 Jul 8, 2008
Hmm, 6 previous oui arrests with 3 convictions. I assume that he'll be allowed to drive himself home from court after he's found not responsible.
Daisy

Boston, MA

#5 Jul 8, 2008
Once shame on him, three shame on us. Its obvious he is not interested in help so he surely should lose his license and serve some jail time.
agree ELF

Lawrence, MA

#6 Jul 8, 2008
I agree ELF, 100 %! this guy clearly is an alcoholic, and probably the reason for his rages and uncooperative behavior.. DT's???

He needs to go to a treatment center. And Never be allowed to drive again

Does no one in his life care enough to INTERVENE
Oh Brother

Newburyport, MA

#7 Jul 8, 2008
agree ELF wrote:
I agree ELF, 100 %! this guy clearly is an alcoholic, and probably the reason for his rages and uncooperative behavior.. DT's???
He needs to go to a treatment center. And Never be allowed to drive again
Does no one in his life care enough to INTERVENE
Well, obviously, NO. Not so far anyway.
what a joke

Cumberland, VA

#8 Jul 9, 2008
Oh PLEASE...He'll get this oui amended to driving to endanger, and probation for the rest.. his bail should have been much higher. 3 convictions, and has not learned anything. Boy this system is really a BIG JOKE.... WHAT HAPPEN TO MELANIE'S LAW when is the courts going to do something get these drunken fools off our street's....
everyone is a lawyer

Fitchburg, MA

#9 Jul 9, 2008
what a joke, who are you to play "judge judy".. apparently you know jack s**t because as a matter of fact, the courts have been handing out football scores for jail bids latley. there giving some serious time for oui's and dui's now a days. iv'e done time for running a gambling operation and my cellmate was looking at 5-7 years just for an oui!!! thats some serious time for driving drunk! there are some people that do get off easy for their crime but they are deffinately cracking down big time for driving drunk... probation? i doubt it homeboy...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rutland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jogger's murder has others rethinking their rou... Nov 20 Mansbestfriend 3
Dan Kirouac - live acoustic show in Rutland Oct '16 New England Music... 1
Best Buy Oct '16 Kay 6
Worcester, murders, drugs, blacks, spanics, Sep '16 Terry 3
Dan Kirouac and Steve Kirouac return to Val's Jul '16 New England Music... 1
looking for a friend (Feb '07) Jul '16 Mike Amboy 2
Tavern on The common welcomes back..... (Apr '16) Apr '16 New England Music... 1

Rutland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rutland Mortgages